Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Don't put antibiotics on your dick. You'll give yourself candida which is even grosser looking.

Reactions: Simonka
Well, let's hope it's not something permanent. Either way I have to wait until tomorrow morning to get to the doctor since the doctors office are closed now. Apparently my situation wasn't "severe" enough so they told me to wait a day. Hurray for my country -_-

(I have a bacimycin ointment which has antibiotics in it, would that perhaps do any good until I'm waiting 12 more hours ?)
If it’s herpes you need antiviral treatment. I don’t think antibacterial will work. Don’t put any ointment before you get the diagnosis, it can worsen.

Reactions: Nosophobia2017
Literally nothing presents that quickly other than an allergic reaction.
This is also confusing me, but it could be a herpes virus which has nothing to do with this provider and activated after a long time.

This is also confusing me, but it could be a herpes virus which has nothing to do with this provider and activated after a long time.
Well the doctor just informed me that it's nothing like that. I just did an urine test so I have to wait a few days. and just got Terbinafin Lamisil ointment to treat the white marks.(it's mainly used for athlete's foot but apparently I can use it on my genitals as well)

I checked myself before our session and I haven't been with someone for 3 years. Never doing BBBJ again :/

Never doing BBBJ again :/
Me neither but for different reasons. It’s riskier than usual for me now.
So it’s a yeast infection?
I’m very happy it turned out to be fine. Thanks for informing us of the good news

BTW you’re probably okay but it’s a good idea to get tested for HIV after a few months :) Just to make sure you stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: MediPlank
Me neither but for different reasons. It’s riskier than usual for me now.
So it’s a yeast infection?
I’m very happy it turned out to be fine. Thanks for informing us of the good news

BTW you’re probably okay but it’s a good idea to get tested for HIV after a few months :) Just to make sure you stay safe.

Well, still have to wait a few days until the urine test results ^^'
It looks like yeast infection?? But the doctor called it fungus. At least I have the Lamisil ointment to use 2 times every day for the next 2 weeks (even continue using it after the marks are gone)

Yeah if I want to have fun with someone EVER again I better take another HIV test.. (I asked the doctor if I should take a HPV vaccine syringe but I was told that it shouldn't be necessary in this situation :bored: )

Last edited:
It looks like yeast infection?? But the doctor called it fungus. At least I have the Lamisil ointment to use 2 times every day for the next 2 weeks (even continue using it after the marks are gone)

Yeah if I want to have fun with someone again I better take another HIV test.. (I asked the doctor if I should take a HPV vaccine syringe but I was told that it shouldn't be necessary in this situation :bored: )

Well some countries vaccinate their boys for HPV. If you want to, you can get HPV vaccination. However as an adult you need three shots with two months in between each. If you want to keep enjoying p4p it’s a good idea :)

It’s almost impossible to catch HIV unless you have oozy sores or have sex without protection but HPV is easier to catch.

Reactions: Nosophobia2017

Yeah if I want to have fun with someone again I better take another HIV test.. (I asked the doctor if I should take a HPV vaccine syringe but I was told that it shouldn't be necessary in this situation :bored: )
Reminds me of another dude that did bbfs and got a white patch on his

Well some countries vaccinate their boys for HPV. If you want to, you can get HPV vaccination. However as an adult you need three shots with two months in between each. If you want to keep enjoying p4p it’s a good idea :)

It’s almost impossible to catch HIV unless you have oozy sores or have sex without protection but HPV is easier to catch.
Yes, HPV is much easier to catch!

Well, after that I'm getting a HPV shot anyway :/

BTW you’re probably okay but it’s a good idea to get tested for HIV after a few months

Remember to record everything too; as if you managed to get HIV by receiving a blowjob you'll be the first one in the world and all the doctors will want to study you.

Remember to record everything too; as if you managed to get HIV by receiving a blowjob you'll be the first one in the world and all the doctors will want to study you.
Forgot to mention there was sumata involved....

Forgot to mention there was sumata involved....

Raises the risks by a fraction but still not enough to be worried. What you have most probably is a yeast infection caused by washing your dick too much and/or using some alcohol wipes in it either before or after the event.

That's overkill. Seriously.

Reactions: MikeH and Simonka
It looks like yeast infection?? But the doctor called it fungus.

It's likely Candida - which with the speed of presentation, you probably already had, and irritation to the skin caused it to flare. Candida is actually a fungus, but most people in the Americas refer to it as a yeast infection because the odor is similar to rising bread. In the UK it's generally referred to as thrush.

Reactions: MikeH and Simonka
Haha I know :D but I like overkill

ACED1F93-88BA-4E5B-9E29-D0C10CE2350D.jpeg

Reactions: Sudsy
Imo if full sex is included with or without condom hiv test is necessary but that’s just me

Well, if you are sexually active, and not just lie there like I do, then HIV test every now and then is a good idea. Though an idea that has no relationship to this incident.

Reactions: Simonka and Sudsy
Imo if full sex is included with or without condom hiv test is necessary but that’s just me

Let's just at least use the real one:

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: Simonka and MikeH