Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, having just returned from Japan a few days ago.

I didn't give much thoughts about STDs in my life before as I was a virgin before I visited Japan, but after reading some of the forums in my local country about STDs and P4Ps, I'm somewhat getting a little paranoid, and wonder how safe it exactly is?

So I visited Tokyo and the Kansai region, having a p4p encounter in each of Tokyo,Osaka and Kyoto. In these encounters I did FS with condom, received BBBJ as well as BJ with condom, as well as french kisses. Can I take it that as long as I don't have BBFS I should be relatively safe? Also my encounters were not those cheap ones from cheap places, all 3 were relatively expensive with much reviews from TAG (if it makes a difference).

Now I'm really hooked onto p4p in Japan, I'm wondering what are some of the precautions that I should/can take in order for me to enjoy with a peace of mind in my next visit to Japan.
You are probably fine but make sure to get tested just for peace of mind and to make sure you don’t have something symptomless that keeps lingering.

Diseases shouldn’t be stigmatized, everyone can get them and most are easily to cure. Testing is not expensive compared to p4p and is even free in some countries. There is no reason not to go after a play trip, even if you likely don’t have anything.

Reactions: Ddddd and Wwanderer
As Alice says it is good idea to get tested. Some people carry STD without showing symptoms. Don't be the guy who spreads chlamydia among our favourite providers...

Btw, there's something that people do not talk much about, at least in this thread, and are "minor sex deseases".

There are some major sex deseases like HIV. Then there are others that could potentially have really bad health consequences if left untreated but that, for the moment, can be cured with antibiotics.

But then, there are many other "minor" illness that can be contracted via unprotected sex, even oral sex. Those germs can cause UTIs that most of the time are self limied, but that sometimes can become chronic. And the problem is that, as they are not "systemic", doctors don't tend to talk much about.

So, if you don't want to increase the risk to get a chronic prostatitis, go for CBJ instead of BBBJ.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Order the kits online and Test it at home. Insurance won’t cover unless diseases are found.

Insurance won’t cover unless diseases are found.

This is patently untrue. Insurance will cover as long as symptoms are present (or claimed).

I read through the entire thread (maybe I shouldn't) and now I'm sorta in a more concern status. Originally I plan to try the chikan shop in shibuya and Dolce, but now I'm really worried on the Chikan shop (assume I got the chikan play) since their flow is the customer washed themselves first while the girl prep + blindfold, so the girl can't really check if the customer is clean or not.

What do you guys think if I either
1) continue with the original plan, skip out on kiss, daty, and only hj/cbj at chikan place, but for dolce would it be wierd to request cbj since bbj seen to be the norm before they cup you?

2) Thinking go with Tokyo Style? is not FS, much more expensive but so far the review seems good and the girls feel better maintained? (I'm going with the myth of higher price->less customer->less exposure)

I read through the entire thread (maybe I shouldn't) and now I'm sorta in a more concern status. Originally I plan to try the chikan shop in shibuya and Dolce, but now I'm really worried on the Chikan shop (assume I got the chikan play) since their flow is the customer washed themselves first while the girl prep + blindfold, so the girl can't really check if the customer is clean or not.

What do you guys think if I either
1) continue with the original plan, skip out on kiss, daty, and only hj/cbj at chikan place, but for dolce would it be wierd to request cbj since bbj seen to be the norm before they cup you?

2) Thinking go with Tokyo Style? is not FS, much more expensive but so far the review seems good and the girls feel better maintained? (I'm going with the myth of higher price->less customer->less exposure)
What is chikan shop? Chinese joint

https://g-molester.com/s/system

規約
  • 女性が安心してより良いサービスを提供できる様、これらの禁止事項を厳守下さい。
  • ・18歳未満の方、高校生の方、外国人の方の利用

Looks like someone took a shit in the punchbowl again. They were (Japanese speaking) foreigner friendly as recently as a month ago.

Hey guys I went to get tested the other week and everything turned out negative even tho i have visible symptoms so I think i have a yeast infection.
Do any of you have had this problem in the past and how did you manage to treat it here ?
I don’t speak japanese so It’s hard for me to explain this to a doc any advice would be good on how to solve this thanks !

Hey guys I went to get tested the other week and everything turned out negative even tho i have visible symptoms so I think i have a yeast infection.
Do any of you have had this problem in the past and how did you manage to treat it here.
I don’t speak japanese so It’s hard for me to explain this to a doc any advice would be good on how to solve this thanks !
When you say “everything,” what did you actually get tested for? And what are your symptoms? More info needed.
Also if you have visible symptoms of something, you can just visually show it to your doc instead of just using words to explain it to them.

Go to the King Clinic in Harajuku. All the docs speak English there.

When you say “everything,” what did you actually get tested for? And what are your symptoms? More info needed.
Also if you have visible symptoms of something, you can just visually show it to your doc instead of just using words to explain it to them.

I got tested for the A set which covers hiv, syphilis, gonorreah and chlamydia.

It’s itchy and red around my urethra,

I will go to another doctor ya !

Thanks for your answers

I got tested for the A set which covers hiv, syphilis, gonorreah and chlamydia.

It’s itchy and red around my urethra,

I will go to another doctor ya !

Thanks for your answers
Do you mean your shaft?
I really hope you’re not seeing your actual urethra.. :)
You can go to any dermatologist if you think you’re having a yeast infection. It could be any skin condition so let them do the tests first.

Just asking for an opinion here, if I do DATY (in Japan specifically) am I asking for trouble i.e. STDs?

Just asking for an opinion here, if I do DATY (in Japan specifically) am I asking for trouble i.e. STDs?

Why ask for an opinion when you can have medical facts? As an opinion I don't see there to be a difference between Japan and other civilised world.

If she has one of those shaky orgasms she could squish you between her legs and it would be an unfortunate way to die