Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

I read that many men experience this after having sec with their wives or girlfriends at some point in life. Tests results were always negative for STIs and overtime the symptoms stopped. Basically, it’s the normal bacteria that is affecting you. Nothing to worry about! According to science reports, men need such bacteria to build a healthy immune system. Probably, you just got introduced to some bacteria that your body overreacted to. Not a doctor and this is only because I read some literature on the subject.

Just keep track of your symptoms. Better to keep that baby wrapped!

Reactions: Kawakicho
I did a big stupid not too long ago and went over to play with a deriheru girl.
After intense foreplay, I told her it was so tempting to slip it in and she said it was fine, and just slipped in absentmindedly. Condomless wasn't really planned, she just grabbed the shaft and sat on me.
2 weeks later my left ball feels swollen and was hurting. Testicular tubes also felt uncomfortable, first on the right side then on the left side. I also get poking sensations deep inside my neck and groin but no swollen lymph nodes. The timeline it happened was perfect so no doubt it's some sort of STI. (Or some shit happening to me on a really bad timing)

Took a urine test and was given azithromycin while waiting since my doctor thought it was chlamydia or gonorrhea. But test results were negative. At this time my balls returned to normal size but still felt a poking sensation.
Was given different antibiotics. A week later I went to a urologist and checked my balls, and testicular tubes with ultrasound, and another urine test but he found nothing. Gave me some anti-inflammatory medicine to take with the antibiotics.
During the time I took this, I finally felt normal and the future seemed bright. But then a few days after finishing the meds. My balls were hurting again. For a few days it was like blue balls. Within seconds of erection or 10 sec of masturbating, I'd get blue balls. Pain even reached to my stomach.
Wtf is going on.
It was gone after a few days though. This week is the 4th week, Went back to the doc and told him about my situation. He then took a mouth swab and urine test for Mycoplasma. So now I have to be tortured by waiting 7 days for the result.
I suppose I'll take a blood test next time I'll see him next week. I'll also ask for HPV vaccine even though it may be too late at this point. Next week will be the 5th week since I had sex so this would be the perfect time for a blood test.

Well... Sometime before the 3rd week I had one painful pee just once when I tried to push out one last pee line, but that was it.
I also had a constant feeling of dry throat. I often get that but this time it felt more constant. Not sore, but feeling dry. Could be nothing but idk.

Otherwise... No rash, No unusual discharge when I'm not aroused, no sores, no fatigue or swollen lymph nodes.

I check her cityheaven page and it seems like she's still working and may be good. But who knows, it's not the first time girls have been working while being sick.

I don't really have condomless sex often. Last time was with a non-sex worker in February, and before her, it was with someone else 2 years earlier. Between that time, it was just rubber. But of course, the one time I don't put it on I get punished heavily.
I just hope it's not anything that can't be cured like hpv, hiv herpes or even syphilis (yes syphilis can be cured but they say test results will always come back positive because of antibodies and that can be enough of a dealbreaker for many)
I'm not afraid of dying from diseases but I am afraid of living the rest of my life alone and undatable/untouchable. ''Then why do you do this shit dumbass??''
''idk...''
I went through something like you last year. I engaged in BBFS with a provider I trusted for a period of 3 months in California. Thought I was invincible because I never caught an STD. Had a sudden realization that I wasn’t the only John getting BBFS. Every random rash and pain got me dreading the worst. Every time I googled my symptoms, it would cause me to panic.

Got tested twice and found nothing. I only do protected sex now. I’m thinking you’re okay. BBFS is fun and feels good, but it’s not worth your mental health.

I went through something like you last year. I engaged in BBFS with a provider I trusted for a period of 3 months in California. Thought I was invincible because I never caught an STD. Had a sudden realization that I wasn’t the only John getting BBFS. Every random rash and pain got me dreading the worst. Every time I googled my symptoms, it would cause me to panic.

Got tested twice and found nothing. I only do protected sex now. I’m thinking you’re okay. BBFS is fun and feels good, but it’s not worth your mental health.
Sadly nobody is invincible from that. Unless you miraculously have the natural cure in your body. I stopped panicking over small rashes and pains since I even get them randomly when I don't fuck. Always goes away after a day or two. But I get the concern.
I even took a mycoplasma test last week but that came out negative just a few days ago, and the doc has no clue why my testicles and tubes were swollen. So it's probably what JimmyChu1969 said in the thread it might be some reaction to bacteria. And the antibiotics I took might have solved it. The cause remains a mystery and hopefully, it stays that way.
Well, it was a good warning to think about rubber even if FS isn't planned. I was allowed to cum inside her which was the first time I came inside someone raw. Awesome, and unforgettable experience but got a shitty prize. I feel the way you did too. Didn't have time to think that other guys might have gotten the same permission.😅
Still, the hurting balls were a good warning to use rubber, especially with deriheru and soap girls 😭

Reactions: Icyblu
I’m an older dude, and almost all of my P4P was done before HIV, and everything was uncovered. I was very lucky to have never caught anything. Just curious, how may of you guys who’ve received BBBj & performed DATY ever got an STI?

I’m an older dude, and almost all of my P4P was done before HIV, and everything was uncovered. I was very lucky to have never caught anything. Just curious, how may of you guys who’ve received BBBj & performed DATY ever got an STI?

Reactions: Papa
Same, zero. And, I've done bare back on multiple occasions. Only "injuries" I've ever experienced are a massively bruised dick, like black the length of the shaft, which scared the shit out of me. Just occured the morning after a non p4p session. And, of course, the worst injury of all, SHAME. 😂

The chance of acquiring an STI from bbfs in Tokyo is very very real. The clinics are full of new cases every day. It’s like the 2 pack a day smoker for 50 years who never gets cancer saying there is no risk. It’s very high risk.

The chance of acquiring an STI from bbfs in Tokyo is very very real. The clinics are full of new cases every day. It’s like the 2 pack a day smoker for 50 years who never gets cancer saying there is no risk. It’s very high risk.
Had a scare a few weeks back, negative, fortunately. The clinic in Gotanda I went to was packed with a few guys and plenty of young girls. It was worse than the popular ramenjoints at lunchtime. And the number of shops offering NS/NN openly has increased(or I have gained the knowledge to read between the lines). I mean many girls now write S着 on their Twitter accounts, I assume they get so many messages about raw sex.

Reactions: Papa and Icyblu
Stop smoking too if you do that. Catching something is real....

Catch… feelings? 🤔😉

In my younger days I would target women who smoked when I was at bars and such. Found the access hurdles were generally much lower. Not sure if holds true today.
Tats and piercings work too.

The one time in 15 years of this hobby I caught an STI, Gonorrhea, it was from a BBBJ from a Chinese DH girl. Sex was covered, so I’m certain it was the BJ.

There is a medium high priced agency which offers blowjob's catering to foreigners do you think such places are relatively safe ? The site says they get tested every 3 months or so ? How safe is it to get a BBBJ in Tokyo ?

Hope this post is okay can't seem to find the rules.

There is a medium high priced agency which offers blowjob's catering to foreigners do you think such places are relatively safe ? The site says they get tested every 3 months or so ? How safe is it to get a BBBJ in Tokyo ?

No shop can guarantee anything but you are free to bring condoms to any place that offers raw services of any kind.

STDs don't discriminate based on income or price.

Every third month is a quite long period, many shops have monthly check ups.

Normal is monthly. Up to you.

Well... A follow-up from my previous post. After the tests were negative I thought I was still in the clear, I'm not.
I have had pimple-like spots and red lesion spots on my groin for over a month. At this point, I knew this wasn't from shaving. Well after the third doctor finally took me seriously and he and his (why so cute) assistant took skin samples from me, I got the diagnosis.
Molluscum Contagiosum.
Normally a skin disease among children. It also happens among adults through sex, used towels, and mattresses, but the main cause is sex when it comes to adults. So I likely got it from the girl I played with in October.
That one time... THAT ONE TIME. I do it raw for the very first time I get punished. It's so weird since her skin was beautifully clean.
I never imagined I'd get a fucking skin-to-skin contagious pox virus from my rare deriheru visits., The worst of all it can last 1-2 years, (less than a year if I'm self-extracting the pimple things, smear cream, and cryotherapy but apparently this depends on your immune system)
I know cryotherapy is a thing in Japan but I have no idea if this is offered as a medical treatment.

It's an extra punch to the gut as I recently learned a deriheru girl I played with 2 years ago who I really really liked returned to a certain shop. I'm gonna fucking cry if she disappears again before I get cured of this shit. So yeah, I've been feeling down all day feeling like a walking virus you can't touch.
But I keep telling myself, at least this is better than some incurable STD. Actually a relief it wasn't herpes or HPV or any kind of STD So yeah, keep an eye on skin diseases as well folks.
So it's gonna be one lonely year... hope it doesn't last that long

Honestly, I never thought skin diseases would be a thing at fuzoku. I must either have really shitty immune system or I was insane unlucky.

Last edited:
Well... A follow-up from my previous post. After the tests were negative I thought I was still in the clear, I'm not.
I have had pimple-like spots on my groin for over a month. At this point, I knew this wasn't from shaving. Well after the third doctor finally took me seriously and he and his (why so cute) assistant took skin samples from me, I got the diagnosis.
Molluscum Contagiosum.
Normally a skin disease among children. It also happens among adults through sex, used towels, and mattresses, but the main cause is sex when it comes to adults. So I likely got it from the girl I played with in October.
That one time... THAT ONE TIME. I do it raw for the very first time I get punished. It's so weird since her skin was beautifully clean.
I never imagined I'd get a fucking skin-to-skin contagious pox virus from my rare deriheru visits., The worst of all it can last 1-2 years, (less than a year if I'm self-extracting the pimple things, smear cream, and cryotherapy but apparently this depends on your immune system)
I know cryotherapy is a thing in Japan but I have no idea if this is offered as a medical treatment.

It's an extra punch to the gut as I recently learned a deriheru girl I played with 2 years ago who I really really liked returned to a certain shop. I'm gonna fucking cry if she disappears again before I get cured of this shit. So yeah, I've been feeling down all day feeling like a walking virus you can't touch.
But I keep telling myself, at least this is better than some incurable STD. So yeah, keep an eye on skin diseases as well folks.
So it's gonna be one lonely year... hope it doesnt last that long

Honestly, I never thought skin diseases would be a thing at fuzoku. I must either have really shitty immune system or I was insane unlucky.

Thanks for sharing....this really sucks man 😔
Hope you get well soon, and it doesn't last that long....but I think it's a good reminder to stay save. That viruses don't show any signs in certain people makes it just impossible to make a judgment call based on what you see 😓

Last edited:
Do you have any recommendations for safe places to go ?

You need to define safe. As it could mean anything from "you get tested, she gets tested, then you wait three months with no sex and then you both get tested again" to "well those sores do not look that bad, I can probably do it raw".

Every human, or animal for those inclined, contact has some risks associated with it. You can always get a flu bug even if you use a condom. Unless you pull it over your head.

Do you have any recommendations for safe places to go ? After bbbj from a young attractive woman. Around $200 to $500 or so is okay for me.
We do not do recommendations. The reviews are written by members for a reason. We ask for you to read and pick something that looks agreeable to your tastes.
But I warn you, if you're overly concerned about STD's and testing frequency, it's probably best to avoid this method of entertainment.

This is more of a rant than any sort of call for help, I just figure TAG is probably the least judgemental place I'm in to vent.

Whelp, my quest to get the whole P4P thing out of my system while I was back in Japan has ended up with something else in my system.

I knew it was a risk going in, and the chances of it being something serious are pretty slim (BBFS or AF in general is a no go for me), though of course the anxiety is slightly there, but 2 days back in my country and suddenly its a whirlwind of "Man Jetlag sucks", to "Oh, hey, that's not normal, maybe it'll go away in a day" to "Nope, not going away. Fuck."

I did go a little nuts with the fun in the month and a bit I was in Japan, so it's all on me, and I wouldn't be able to trace it to any provider (Though I highly suspect it was not the independent, timeline just doesn't match up.), but it's just like me to dip my toes for the first time and walk away with something.

Oh well, nothing to do but wait to see what it is so I can deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Icyblu
This is more of a rant than any sort of call for help, I just figure TAG is probably the least judgemental place I'm in to vent.

Whelp, my quest to get the whole P4P thing out of my system while I was back in Japan has ended up with something else in my system.

I knew it was a risk going in, and the chances of it being something serious are pretty slim (BBFS or AF in general is a no go for me), though of course the anxiety is slightly there, but 2 days back in my country and suddenly its a whirlwind of "Man Jetlag sucks", to "Oh, hey, that's not normal, maybe it'll go away in a day" to "Nope, not going away. Fuck."

I did go a little nuts with the fun in the month and a bit I was in Japan, so it's all on me, and I wouldn't be able to trace it to any provider (Though I highly suspect it was not the independent, timeline just doesn't match up.), but it's just like me to dip my toes for the first time and walk away with something.

Oh well, nothing to do but wait to see what it is so I can deal with it.
If you used protection during your time in Japan, you should statistically be safe. Even if you got something while using protection, it's not going to be HIV/AIDS. Antibiotics will likely clear you up.

Hope you're getting tested soon. Anxiety is the worst.