Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Are they generally hiv negative to work there?
https://tokyo-kensa.jp/en/

But really, as mentioned already, you will only drive yourself crazy if you decide to meet someone.
You will psychologically freak yourself out even over a small percentage of chance to contract anything up to and including HIV.

Reactions: Alice
No one can give you a guarantee for obvious reasons, but have you ever seen anyone here creating “farewell I got AAAAAAAAAIIIIIDDDSSSSS” threads?
There’s nothing people can say to you if you’re insisting on such a dumb question.

So, there is one guy on here who plays safe, he does handjobs and the occasional tittiefuck!

What is safe about handjobs? The only time I have gotten anything from p4p was in pure handjob place.

Later the doctor told me it's called pink eye. That's different what I normally get from the doormen in the Japanese only places I try to get access and it's called stink eye.

Any report HIV cases before from soapland experience?
If I say hundreds, will you shut up?

Hundreds. Maybe even thousands. Just last week too.

Last edited:
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/03/23/national/science-health/aids-hiv-numbers/

870 cases out of a population of 123 million. Let’s do the math:
0.000707317073171% of the population has HIV in Japan.

it’s approximately 100 times less likely that getting struck by lightning.

And wearing a condom drops that likelihood even closer to absolute zero.

So, with all due respect:
Calm down and shut up.
Thanks for sharing. But BBBJ does not have condom that’s the concern. 870 are new cases for the year of 2022 not the overall number of cases in the country..

Last edited:
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/03/23/national/science-health/aids-hiv-numbers/

870 cases out of a population of 123 million. Let’s do the math:
0.000707317073171% of the population has HIV in Japan.

it’s approximately 100 times less likely that getting struck by lightning.

And wearing a condom drops that likelihood even closer to absolute zero.

So, with all due respect:
Calm down and shut up.

Japan doesn't do mandatory reporting for HIV and STI. Only designated clinics collect numbers and the anonymous clinics don't add in.
Japan has the notorious distinction of having the first super gonorrhea and that's from the rampant STI and antibiotic overuse.

Risks are reletively low.... but you weigh risks vs rewards... you should probably just stop asking and stay away

Reactions: OsmanthusFragrans
Absolutely no SL is going to advertise when a provider gets an infection, and definitely they won't say what infection.

So to answer your question... no i dont believe there are "reports" of definite transmission but there are definitely unreported infections of varied sorts.

What's the risk? Higher than zero. BBBJ reasonably safe, but many of us still get routine testing. I also prefer shops that test. But it's still not zero.
If you're really worried. stay away or stick with condoms.

I've had a lot of BBBJ and an uncomfortable amount of unplanned BBFS, and have always tested clean of everything including HSV.

Reactions: Maxblack
I agree it sucks when anxiety gets the best of you, after getting BBFS from a lady's last slot of the day in a moldy smelly room that hasn't been renovated since the 70's. But you're getting anxious just from the THOUGHT of doing the most harmless act you could perform without a condom aside from a handjob (for you! it's much riskier for the poor lady that has to deal with your unwashed barbarian gaijin dick).

Quit being a pussy and just forget about it all if you think you're going to contract super AIDS from a kiss with morning breath from a soapland woman.

Why so unfriendly man… seriously be kind if you have nothing good to say.
Why be kind to someone who wants spoon fed? You aren’t looking for an answer, you are looking confirmation of things you already know and it is a waste of time.

I just asked ChatGPT:

1708545579487.png

Put two and two together:

1. You go to a soap. You ask a person in front of the soapland if this is a soapland. They nod and run away furiously, you shimmy your way inside.

2. You go to the front desk and ask the tencho if you can pay in cash when there is a sign in front of you saying “Cash Only.” You hand him ¥46,000 and ask if the price is ¥46,000 after he asks you for ¥46,000.

3. You decide to take a shit before you session, so you go into the men’s room. You see a urinal, so you ask it if you can take a shit in it. The urinal doesn’t respond, and you stand there confused.

4. You’re finally called and at last meet the girl. You ask her if she will give you oral sex without a condom, and she says “yes.”

From this point on you know what ChatGPT said above, so the CORRECT thing to do is to just move on, but I am absolutely sure you’re going to ask the girl the same question you’ve asked here almost ten times and find yourself terrified for a month after the girl didn’t even kiss you cause you scurried out before she could do anything.

So save yourself ALLLLLL that trouble and go pick up some girl at the HUB.

(And yes, there is an HIV risk with girls there too!)

Absolutely no SL is going to advertise when a provider gets an infection, and definitely they won't say what infection.
Nice thing is that the really stellar provider's do actually tell you, I have had three girls reaching out to me in the last 12 months suggesting I get a check up since they caught something.
Unlike other's I would never write who they are on TAG though.

Nice thing is that the really stellar provider's do actually tell you, I have had three girls reaching out to me in the last 12 months suggesting I get a check up since they caught something.

That's good of them and very respectable.

I was more referring to that I had never seen a shop itself advertise having had STI's in its providers. it wouldn't be good for business.

your example is also a good illustration that STIs are occuring in providers though. That's 3 that were reported to you and who know how many were not? or didn't have contact info?

Reactions: Cinnabums
I was more referring to that I had never seen a shop itself advertise having had STI's in its providers. it wouldn't be good for business.
I understood that, my reply was somewhat vague, just wanted to point out how great/responsible some providers are.
your example is also a good illustration that STIs are occuring in providers though. That's 3 that were reported to you and who know how many were not? or didn't have contact info?
Out of possibly +50 girls I saw in that time frame about 50% had means to communicate with me.

Out of possibly +50 girls I saw in that time frame about 50% had means to communicate with me

yeah, so if we just guesstimate and say maybe there were 3 more that couldn't or wouldn't follow up, then we're around 10% had some exposure... which is likely way higher than that guy exy's tolerance lvl.. he should just get tested and never do fuzoku again imho.

STD or hiv?