Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

STD or hiv?
It doesn’t matter. In your mind they’re all linked. It doesn’t matter what numbers we give you, you’re still going to be freaking out.

Log off, go to Google, and search for a therapist who can deal with OCD and paranoia, because that’s your problem - not HIV rates.

STD or hiv?
Screenshot_20240222-104844903_1.jpg

Screenshot_20240222-104941683_1.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
yeah, so if we just guesstimate and say maybe there were 3 more that couldn't or wouldn't follow up, then we're around 10% had some exposure... which is likely way higher than that guy exy's tolerance lvl.. he should just get tested and never do fuzoku again imho.
No one posted that they got hiv positive from SL on this forum?

Last edited:

considering how long it would take HIV to be detected, it's near impossible to say where it came from.
It's symptom less and takes weeks to months to develop.
considering not everyone tests, I'd place bets that there are people on this forum have HIV... this population would have a higher likelihood considering risky behaviors.

Risk is still reletively low for HIV.... but much higher than those that don't go to fuzoku. So considering your concerns, I'd suggest you stay on the side of "people that don't go to fuzoku"

if you are so concerned with HIV, go research on PrEP on top of condom.

but with this much amount concern, even simple common cold will trigger you into thinking you caught HIV.

Reactions: Alice
is it generally a bad sign if a soap provider does not work for a month all of the sudden?
What’s a bad sign about someone getting proper treatment and showing up again fresh and clean? Just wait for them to come back.

When girls have travel plans or cosmetic surgery they often announce their leave beforehand so clients can take their schedule into consideration though.

What’s a bad sign about someone getting proper treatment and showing up again fresh and clean? Just wait for them to come back.

When girls have travel plans or cosmetic surgery they often announce their leave beforehand so clients can take their schedule into consideration though.
Yup exactly what Kaoru at Y-Shirts is doing now.

And I’m sure it’s obvious but when you are sick with a communicable disease, be it the flu or corona or chlamydia, you don’t go to work, so that you don’t spread it unnecessarily to others.

Honestly, this guy would be a prime candidate for an unreasonable freak out + gaijin ban at a shop if he went so I’m glad he’s stuck here trying to get us to tell him there’s 0.0000% chance of HIV in it.

Nope. So must mean nobody has it. If you have it, you have to post it here.
Pretty sure this means you are safe.
I think most people wouldn’t be thinking of an Internet forum if they received news of being HIV positive but I’d like to think many would do a farewell post or a warning if they knew where they got it from. And I’m pretty sure some anxious users would post 10 times a day in this thread about symptoms and waiting for the test results to arrive, at least. Compare it with the many reports of getting other common STDs that do show up on the forum.

This is a low enough rate for me to monger weekly even though I’m not even doing it in Japan at the moment. Banzaiiiii!!! :ROFLMAO:

AIDS bro needs to understand this is about HIS risk tolerance, and that we can’t choose to have sex or not for him. Bottom line is the risk is very low and does exist, and this won’t change regardless of how many times he posts in this thread asking inane questions or asking individual members if they got or know someone that got AIDS.

Reactions: byebibears
AIDS bro needs to understand this is about HIS risk tolerance, and that we can’t choose to have sex or not for him. Bottom line is the risk is very low and does exist, and this won’t change regardless of how many times he posts in this thread asking inane questions or asking individual members if they got or know someone that got AIDS.

I read that if you ask 42 times then the risk goes down considerable and if you ramp it up to 69 times in different threads it goes so low you can raw dog anally without any concerns.

The chance of getting HIV in Japan as a heterosexual non-drug user is practically zero, unless you're doing bareback AF every day or something.

It's reasonable to be sensitive about STD risks in P4P, but HIV is not one you need to worry about.

The chance of getting HIV in Japan as a heterosexual non-drug user is practically zero, unless you're doing bareback AF every day or something.

So you are saying the risk is pretty high?

Thanks for sharing. But BBBJ does not have condom that’s the concern. 870 are new cases for the year of 2022 not the overall number of cases in the country..
There is basically no chance of getting HIV from getting a BBJ since HIV is not spread through saliva.
It would require both the girl and you to have open cuts I think, and the chances are extremely small.

But if you are soooo concerned there is the very easy solution of just wrapping up yourself.

Reactions: Cinnabums

Ah I’m a dummy, I guess this means AFTER you’ve met a girl.
Well it could mean one thing or another but the only proper action you can take is to get tested yourself.
Even if she got an STD it doesn’t mean she passed it on to you.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Just want to admit in this thread: I thought I wouldn't mind, but after doing something I shouldn't have with a really attractive girl in a high-end soapland, the paranoia still hits me and I'm eagerly waiting for the 18 days to pass so I can do my HIV test. I'll stick to safer practices in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to admit in this thread: I thought I wouldn't mind, but after doing something I shouldn't have with a really attractive girl in a high-end soapland, the paranoia still hits me and I'm eagerly waiting for the 18 days to pass so I can do my HIV test. I'll stick to safer practices in future.
What did you do? Raw anal?

I'd be more concerned about the regular stds

What did you do? Raw anal?

I'd be more concerned about the regular stds
I wanted to mention what it was but that was edited out by the mod. So I can only say I did the "normal" unsafe practice.
I wouldn't mind normal STDs too much since they can be cured. And now I know I would mind HIV risks.

I wanted to mention what it was but that was edited out by the mod. So I can only say I did the "normal" unsafe practice.
I wouldn't mind normal STDs too much since they can be cured. And now I know I would mind HIV risks.
If you actually think you've been exposed to HIV, there's post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) you can take. I wouldn't bother though since the chances you've been exposed to it, let alone being infected, are so slim.

yeah, if you're concerned then best to just get it tested to end your fears. syphilis rates are high in Japan and you could have problems if you don't treat.

I myself test twice a year for a whole panel and have always been clean.

Reactions: Shalashaska
If you actually think you've been exposed to HIV, there's post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) you can take. I wouldn't bother though since the chances you've been exposed to it, let alone being infected, are so slim.
Thanks. First time learned about this, now I'm seriously considering. I'll just talk to a doctor and see what they would recommend.

That sucks, i recommend the STD testing place in yushima. English and japanese support, all very private (if thats a concern) and experts in this type of thing.

As others have said. HIV is very unlikely, but you probably wanna get screened on all the other stuff.

Thanks. First time learned about this, now I'm seriously considering. I'll just talk to a doctor and see what they would recommend.

If you have had unprotected sex with a know HIV carrier and it has been less than 72 hours ago then they will recommend PEP. Otherwise not.

Went to a clinic near Nihonbashi Station for PEP. The process was fairly smooth. I waited 30 minute for the consultation. Then immediately did the blood test and got the result in another 30 min.

Like some people mentioned here, the doctor first told me that the likelihood of contracting HIV is very low in my case but at the same time expressed that he understood my concern and prescribed me the PEP just to give me the peace of mind. I gladly took it since the 77000 JPY bill was much easier to swallow than living with paranoia.