Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Slave your pp away in latex for 50+ years so you can retire and enjoy BB in old age with not nearly as much health or erection strength. Life is unfair

Someone I know well just showed me a positive throat swap for gonorrhea.
Straight male, 50's, visited SLs (infrequently), and no symptoms. Did a private self test when he went back to the US, and throat swab was positive for gonorrhea. No symptoms. Everything else was negative.
Route would have been from either DATY or DFK.

Reactions: Snuggles
Straight male, 50's, visited SLs (infrequently), and no symptoms. Did a private self test when he went back to the US, and throat swab was positive for gonorrhea. No symptoms. Everything else was negative.
And what's the point of posting a third-party result with no traceability here?
People should be testing themselves regularly regardless if asymptomatic or not.

And what's the point of posting a third-party result with no traceability here?
People should be testing themselves regularly regardless if asymptomatic or not.

Piggybacking off of an old posting regarding whether throat gonorrhea possible. This is the first time that I had seen it in regards to DATY.

Hi all! Just a new idiot here wanting some educating.

How come BBBJs, DATYs, and other activities with potential bodily fluid exchanges like kissing, LFK, and DFK or genital-genital contact like sumata are treated as normal or almost A-Okay and not as risky as BBFS (NS or NN)?

Like over the past weeks, I’ve been seeing countless threads and reviews saying how they just go ham with making a provider go down on them or how they spend a lot of time going down on them in return. In essence they either get brushed off or are seen as + points, aside from just being good general info for reviews on providers.

I’ll admit I’m a complete retard that enjoys those dreaded activities, especially in the US were they’re super commonly advertised in k/c- orgs with k/j/c/SEA girls.

I’ll accept any bashing on this, but I genuinely would appreciate insights into why it’s much more okay!

not as risky as BBFS (NS or NN)?
You're kind of missing the ball on this one. Any skin to skin or fluid to fluid contact is going to be risky.
Those basic services are considered okay because the majority of the providers get tested regularly and it's a low(er) risk.

A) FS (vaginal sex) itself is generally illegal here. (aside from a specific loophole and condition in two exact circumstances only)
B) We don't discuss it (BBFS) here because people read reviews and then go and demand the same thing, quite brutally in fact... so we don't allow for its discussion on a normal basis.

I don’t think anyone has said that BBBJ, DATY, etc. are 100% “A-OK”, but they are relatively lower risk than BBFS. It's not binary, too, and if you think sumata/manzuri is as risky as LFK then you’re in for a surprise.

You just have to be aware of the risks, be careful with your provider, exercise good hygiene, and get tested regularly.

You're kind of missing the ball on this one. Any skin to skin or fluid to fluid contact is going to be risky.
Those basic services are considered okay because the majority of the providers get tested regularly and it's a low(er) risk.

A) FS (vaginal sex) itself is generally illegal here. (aside from a specific loophole and condition in two exact circumstances only)
B) We don't discuss it (BBFS) here because people read reviews and then go and demand the same thing, quite brutally in fact... so we don't allow for its discussion on a normal basis.
Thanks for this! I’ve been educating myself on point A, and to never ask for it in person unless they mention it first. Also to never mention it in a review except in those circumstances to protect the girls, so I completely understand.

Additionally thanks for clarifying point B. I’ve gotten too used to seeing it openly advertised in america with no more need for demanding (and with that open advertising, a much higher risk).

Both of those activities do not pass on gonorrhea according to official resources (medical sites).
Sure he has never visited an NH shop or something like that?

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hi all! Just a new idiot here wanting some educating.

How come BBBJs, DATYs, and other activities with potential bodily fluid exchanges like kissing, LFK, and DFK or genital-genital contact like sumata are treated as normal or almost A-Okay and not as risky as BBFS (NS or NN)?

Like over the past weeks, I’ve been seeing countless threads and reviews saying how they just go ham with making a provider go down on them or how they spend a lot of time going down on them in return. In essence they either get brushed off or are seen as + points, aside from just being good general info for reviews on providers.

I’ll admit I’m a complete retard that enjoys those dreaded activities, especially in the US were they’re super commonly advertised in k/c- orgs with k/j/c/SEA girls.

I’ll accept any bashing on this, but I genuinely would appreciate insights into why it’s much more okay!

It's just a numbers game I would say. Everything involving oral and/or kissing is of course not 100% save, but the probability you catch something is pretty low. So everybody has to decide for themselves what is ok and what not.

Unprotected sex is much riskier and since shops are not allowed to advertise it openly and reviews would cause more problems than good it is not discussed further.

Raw anal is stupidly risky and people should stay away from practices like that.....but since it is legal in Japan and shops are also allowed to openly advertise it, discussing it is probably ok. Somebody posted a review about it just recently....but the reactions were accordingly. Not the most intelligent thing to do.

It's just a numbers game I would say. Everything involving oral and/or kissing is of course not 100% save, but the probability you catch something is pretty low. So everybody has to decide for themselves what is ok and what not.

Unprotected sex is much riskier and since shops are not allowed to advertise it openly and reviews would cause more problems than good it is not discussed further.

Raw anal is stupidly risky and people should stay away from practices like that.....but since it is legal in Japan and shops are also allowed to openly advertise it, discussing it is probably ok. Somebody posted a review about it just recently....but the reactions were accordingly. Not the most intelligent thing to do.
I'll keep this in mind! For my trip, I'll definitely just purely stick with those legal services in SLs and Delis. :D

Also wait WHAT??? Raw Anal is legal to locals??? Now, im a dumbass for engaging in unprotected sex but I don't think I'd go for unprotected Anal, not even with a trusted partner. (Weird place to draw the line but that's just me)

Last edited:
Also wait WHAT??? Raw Anal is legal to locals??? Now, im a dumbass for engaging in unprotected sex but I don't think I'd go for unprotected Anal, not even with a trusted partner. (Weird place to draw the line but that's just me)
What? Nobody said this.
Anal is however legal, compared to normal FS, which is not.
Nobody should be doing it raw.

But lets end this conversation, there's not much else to add and stirring the pot just causes more issues.

Which teeth?
Oddly enough, everyone in my family on both sides has made it to the grave with a full set of original teeth.

(Except the ones that played hockey without a faceguard)

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
The human mouth is designed to receive various external objects (food) all the time. As such it is VERY good at Killing Bad Stuff. Your saliva and failing that your stomach acid is literally designed to break organic materials down to component molecules.

The vagina not so much.

So a dick in the mouth is definitely not as risky as a dick in the woo-woo.

Also the activity of repeatedly thrusting in and out of a woman’s nether parts is more likely to cause skin tears that give virii and bacteria easy access to blood for contamination. Again: oral sex, not so much.

Hi,

I have been considering going to a soapland and lose my v-card when I visit Japan in a few weeks. But I've realized that I am missing the vaccines for Hepatitis A and haven't gotten vaccinated for HPV either. I also have mild gingivitis, which I've read that it may or may not increase risk of contracting STDs.

Should I leave it for another occasion for when I've gotten my vaccines and improved my gum health or is it okay to go ahead?

Unpopular opinion, but if you are suffering from gingivitis, skip P4P and get that treated immediately. Getting vaccinated for Hep A and HPV would be good, too.

Reactions: Alice
Piggybacking off of an old posting regarding whether throat gonorrhea possible. This is the first time that I had seen it in regards to DATY.
I was surprised you can get chlamidia and gonorrhea from kissing - I guess DFK. My doctor told me that. I never do DATY for P4P. So I got my throat tested. Negative. Lucky!

Unpopular opinion, but if you are suffering from gingivitis, skip P4P and get that treated immediately. Getting vaccinated for Hep A and HPV would be good, too.
Older guys cannot get vaxxed for HPV is my understanding, anyway. I tried and the nurse looked at me shocked. Said it was for girls. and young women. I think it is because the vaccination for HPV is not effective for older adult men.

Older men can get the vaccine, but AFAIK in most countries it’s not covered by national insurance or most private insurance companies, so you’d be paying full whack for it.

Reactions: newbie and Alice
Why the fuck would that be an ‘unpopular opinion’?
No need to put a provider through that situation.

Hi,

I have been considering going to a soapland and lose my v-card when I visit Japan in a few weeks. But I've realized that I am missing the vaccines for Hepatitis A and haven't gotten vaccinated for HPV either. I also have mild gingivitis, which I've read that it may or may not increase risk of contracting STDs.

Should I leave it for another occasion for when I've gotten my vaccines and improved my gum health or is it okay to go ahead?
I don’t think there is a significant risk of hep A if you cover up.
If you have bad breath, avoid kissing.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Older men can get the vaccine, but AFAIK in most countries it’s not covered by national insurance or most private insurance companies, so you’d be paying full whack for it.
I just got my first of three HPV vaccines today actually. They're 35,000yen each.

Older guys cannot get vaxxed for HPV is my understanding, anyway. I tried and the nurse looked at me shocked. Said it was for girls. and young women. I think it is because the vaccination for HPV is not effective for older adult men.
In Japan the local HPV vaccine is mostly administered for women only whereas in many Western countries both genders are encouraged to take it at a young age. You can still take it at a later age, it's only suggested to take it earlier because of the expectation you will have more sexual partners when you are younger.