Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Went to a clinic near Nihonbashi Station for PEP. The process was fairly smooth. I waited 30 minute for the consultation. Then immediately did the blood test and got the result in another 30 min.

Like some people mentioned here, the doctor first told me that the likelihood of contracting HIV is very low in my case but at the same time expressed that he understood my concern and prescribed me the PEP just to give me the peace of mind. I gladly took it since the 77000 JPY bill was much easier to swallow than living with paranoia.
I understand your fears and I am glad you got your peace of mind.

I hope that this will lead to a re-evaluation and make you better at dealing with anxiety and (un)founded paranoia (IMHO )

Reading all the msg exchanges I understood very well that the chances of getting HIV are lower than having accidents when flying on a plane, driving a car and generally getting around. Even walking while looking at TAG threads on the smartphone seems more dangerous (according to JR announcements).

I just wish I had available extra JPY 77,000 so I could enjoy another round at [add preferred spot ] instead of making that doctor a little richer.

cheers

I'd love to hear some of your thoughts

Sounds like you had a subpar experience which then lead to worries about everything. I bet if she fucked the socks off you then you wouldn't be worrying about anything but planning a new visit.

Others have already told you about the real risks of catching anything, but I would like you to take this as a training exercise and think about your own risk tolerance. And if you find it low then stop p4p.

Also if you decide to continue then the best strategy is to think beforehand what you will do and what are the limits. We all know it is much harder to you when you are harder, so preplanning is the key.

How frequent do the shops (in my case Libe Osaka) test their members and is it possible for members to stay undetected for a long time?

I don't make any assumptions that shops or providers test regularly. On the other hand, If the advertisements don't mention testing at all, then I do the opposite and assume that it's left up to providers' discretion. You would need to ask them directly if you really want to know, but then also consider that its up the the providers or shops discretion if they divulge personal info.

I went to Tobita recently and spent 30 mins with 2 different girls. CFS and CBJ with both, made sure to wash up right when I got back to my hotel. It’s been about 5 weeks and negative tests for any of the main STD’s, but I’m still internally freaking out about HPV.

I wonder how prevalent something like HPV/warts is at Tobita? Has anyone here ever caught something from there? I imagine they don’t get vaccinated since it’s like 1% of the population since 2021.

Last edited:
I went to Tobita recently and spent 30 mins with 2 different girls. CFS and CBJ with both, made sure to wash up right when I got back to my hotel. It’s been about 5 weeks and negative tests for any of the main STD’s, but I’m still internally freaking about about HPV.

I wonder how prevalent something like HPV/warts is at Tobita? Has anyone here ever caught something from there? I imagine they don’t get vaccinated since it’s like 1% of the population since 2021.
So virtually no fluid exchange right?

Hmm…it’s not HPV. You likely have a disease called Munchausen. It’s treatable, but highly suggested you look up what it is first before running down a doctor for some antibiotics.

So virtually no fluid exchange right?

Hmm…it’s not HPV. You likely have a disease called Munchausen. It’s treatable, but highly suggested you look up what it is first before running down a doctor for some antibiotics.
You are correct, virtually no fluid exchange.

I recognize it’s irrational, but I do have a pregnant wife at home (kinda the reason I even went in the first place, haven’t screwed in nearly 6 months) and I’ve never had the vax.

I’m still internally freaking out about HPV.

HPV doesn't require fluid exchange (or supposedly even any visible signs) to spread. But covering up does decrease your risks significantly for STIs in general.

Foreplay is a good time to do an inspection...

HPV prevalence is reletively high based on population, but is significantly lower than the US... but could also be due to differing testing practices. depending what country you are from, your risks might have been higher from your own home country.

HPV doesn't require fluid exchange (or supposedly even any visible signs) to spread. But covering up does decrease your risks significantly for STIs in general.

Foreplay is a good time to do an inspection...

HPV prevalence is reletively high based on population, but is significantly lower than the US... but could also be due to differing testing practices. depending what country you are from, your risks might have been higher from your own home country.

She seemed…fine. I’m not concerned about HIV or the herp since the transmission rates for those are well documented and fairly low (mainly for HIV, but there are studies showing herpes is also fairly low transmission even when uncovered), but warts is the tricky one. I have to imagine these girls are just as cognizant of the risks (if not more) than we are, and fingers crossed some of them must care enough about cervical cancer to get the vax? Or at least check visually clients before engaging in anything extra risky.

Still sweating tho. I don’t think my wife would divorce me if l I caught was warts, but I’d rather not find out…

Hi, I’m thinking about going to lactating service. But I’m still in doubt is breastfeeding gonna transmit std especially HIV.

Hi, I’m thinking about going to lactating service. But I’m still in doubt is breastfeeding gonna transmit std especially HIV.

The golden rule is if you are worried just don't do it. Nothing we write here will remove your worries, so after engaging to the act you will next spend a sleepless night and then write to the STD thread. We don't want that.

If the lady is HIV positive then breast milk does contain small amounts of the virus. So it is infectuous to a baby, however unlikely it is dangerous for an adult. There are no documented cases of HIV being spread by lactating play.

This of course is not a definitive proof it cannot happen, but it means if you catch it you make the news.

Went to a clinic near Nihonbashi Station for PEP. The process was fairly smooth. I waited 30 minute for the consultation. Then immediately did the blood test and got the result in another 30 min.

Like some people mentioned here, the doctor first told me that the likelihood of contracting HIV is very low in my case but at the same time expressed that he understood my concern and prescribed me the PEP just to give me the peace of mind. I gladly took it since the 77000 JPY bill was much easier to swallow than living with paranoia.
I’m not sure if it’s the same doctor, but he told me that he cannot write a prescription for pep. Guess I just paid 14k for ‘you’ll most likely be fine’.

Had a session today. I thought the girl capped me (you know, the usual soapland style), only to find out in a few minutes that this was not the case. Baka. I wanted to play it safe by taking meds but I guess not.

I’ll get tested a month later just to be sure, so let me know if you guys have any recent clinic recommendations!

Had a session today. I thought the girl capped me (you know, the usual soapland style), only to find out in a few minutes that this was not the case. Baka. I wanted to play it safe by taking meds but I guess not.

yeah... bareback is waaay too common for my comfort level also. Although to be fair, I don't stop once BB starts so I guess I don't care enough either.
I had one remove a condom and then get back on.

I do routine testing and have never had an STI ... yet

Reactions: Alice
The answer is yes, it can. There are no statistics on transmission via this route.

Assuming it to be similar to the risks for swallowing semen, you should worry more about open sores in your mouth than anything else.

Reactions: Alice and MikeH

I'd count that as next to zero chances... whatever else you're doing between the provider is probably higher.. HIV is actually fairly difficult to transmit atm.

When HIV came out, we worried about even sharing utensils and direct contact.... and was waaay overprotective.

Reactions: Alice
I’m not sure if it’s the same doctor, but he told me that he cannot write a prescription for pep. Guess I just paid 14k for ‘you’ll most likely be fine’.

I’ll get tested a month later just to be sure, so let me know if you guys have any recent clinic recommendations!
Not sure which clinic you went to, but mine was Private Care Clinic Tokyo. According to the receptionist, if I was not given a prescription, I would only need to pay 2.7k for the consultation and initial checkup (HIV, liver and kidney test). So probably we went to different clinics. Not sure if you will still be within the 72 hour window, but you may try that clinic in case you are.

Not sure which clinic you went to, but mine was Private Care Clinic Tokyo. According to the receptionist, if I was not given a prescription, I would only need to pay 2.7k for the consultation and initial checkup (HIV, liver and kidney test). So probably we went to different clinics. Not sure if you will still be within the 72 hour window, but you may try that clinic in case you are.
It was something with Yasui in it and near nihonbashi station, so I thought it was the same clinic.

Private Care was the second clinic on my list, wish I’ve been in there instead. Thanks

In answer to the question by Dutch Elm, "I have to wonder who in their right mind is foolish enough to request BBFS."
No request, but here's how it can happen. You're over 70. Erections are rarer than sunny days in San Francisco. You split a bottle of champagne and have DATY for 20 minutes or so. The woman gets hot. You try to put a condom on and the very cute pfp girl, sees the semi hard cock is as good as it gets, tears the thing off and gets in front of you doggy style. Finally a hard on or something close enough to penetrate magically appears. All those years of caution and restraint dissappear in a flash and you're enjoying the first BB vaginal intercourse since pre-AIDS and it is great. No endorsement here, but it was great. No asking for it. It's more like an industrial accident. Accidents happen. Test results negative. Will I repeat. NO, NO, NO.

yeah I would probably die freezing or due to heatstroke or choking on mochi if I were to retire in japan.
I intend to die aged 181 while trying to remove a bra with my teeth. 😁