Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

With all my due respect for the Japanese customers, it should actually work the other way around :cool:

Most of us (at least people from the western world) grew up with some sorts of basic 1-0-1 sexual education provided, somehow, someway, at least at school.
Most of us later on learned our lessons the hard way in our young years, helped by a bit of Doxycycline here and Azithromicine there :LOL:
Most us went to some sorts of anonymous (or not) free HIV/STDs clinics where we got to talk to a doctor without any taboos about this and that.

What we did with all we learned is another thing and we might or might not always wear condoms and so on. But at least, we know more or less the risks we might take and what we might have been exposed to.

Some people here simply don't. It's a different culture, with lots of taboos, especially amongst the older generations. When I see things like that, I usually laugh a bit.
True enough, and add to that that young western weebs tend to not have a lot of sexual experience, so they are very safe clients although could be heavier to deal with because of the lack of experience.

However, STD rates in the west are still higher than in Japan overall (US is pretty bad I think) and keep in mind that the majority of foreign soapland clients are Asian, not western, and that they likely have less sex education than Japanese people.

If you have regular sex once a week with different partners but all is protected covered sex (CBJ, CFS, no DATY etc) and you are not showing symptoms, is it fine to just go for screening every 6 months or is better to do it at a more regular frequency?

If you have regular sex once a week with different partners but all is protected covered sex (CBJ, CFS, no DATY etc) and you are not showing symptoms, is it fine to just go for screening every 6 months or is better to do it at a more regular frequency?
If you're diligent about safe sex, every 6 months is adequate.

But seriously.... you're getting BJ, but not reciprocating with DATY? Poor manners, bud.

Oops I guess I confused her handle with the Darling Harbour news one for a second. But still, if the shop retweeted that... we need a TAG walk-in to figure out what's going on.

I feel obligated to give this a follow up because the forum is searchable online and I don't want to misinform anyone. My source said that only women that uh, do something, are requiring STD tests for foreigners. It's not mandatory for ladies such as Kaoru, things remain the same.
Any pea-brained person can fill in the blanks but please, no speculation here. Take it to PMs at least. Conversation over.

Hi all, I think yoboukai is mentioned a lot and trusted.

I recently want to check their price and seems like they also provide home test kit.
https://yoboukai.co.jp/kit/92

anyone has experience or comments on this?

might save a trip during busy time.
price wise, some are cheaper some more expensive.

and if you guys do biannually screening whether you guys take the full blown 55k complete or some basic one? I know this depends on risk profile each person.

personally I was thinking to take HIV, Syphilis, Hep B , and add Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
maybe add mycoplasma and throat test for annually (these two tests are not common in my country but I saw it was listed in many std clinics).

Reactions: Alice
Never tried Yoboukais homekit but I recommend the shop. Been to the Kawasaki and Yokohama location, if you arrive before they open it goes fast and as a bonus there is usually good looking girls in the waiting room.

Confession time: people watching at the STD clinic is one of my favorite free hobbies. I love trying to guess what sort of people they are…

Never tried Yoboukais homekit but I recommend the shop. Been to the Kawasaki and Yokohama location, if you arrive before they open it goes fast and as a bonus there is usually good looking girls in the waiting room.
interesting.
many clinics advertise that is is male waiting room only so you dont need to meet girls.

as bonus maybe hit SL or PS after test lol

Reactions: zerosupblues
Confession time: people watching at the STD clinic is one of my favorite free hobbies. I love trying to guess what sort of people they are…
I think it's fairly normal to get some amusement off it IF you're sharing their predicament (ie. also there, waiting for your turn and killing time). Upgrading this to a people watching hobby is just plain weird and creepy imo. People there don't want to be noticed.

I think it's fairly normal to get some amusement off it IF you're sharing their predicament (ie. also there, waiting for your turn and killing time). Upgrading this to a people watching hobby is just plain weird and creepy imo. People there don't want to be noticed.
Im pretty sure the former is what he meant, as opposed to the latter.

Just had my first fusoku experience at a soapland (Blue Tokyo). I think it's a high end one. I have to say it was the best sex I've had in my life but I'm starting to become paranoid of STD. I want to get tested but what will be a good time to do it? I heard it will take time for test results to be accurate. Is 1 week after the session good enough?

Just had my first fusoku experience at a soapland (Blue Tokyo). I think it's a high end one. I have to say it was the best sex I've had in my life but I'm starting to become paranoid of STD. I want to get tested but what will be a good time to do it? I heard it will take time for test results to be accurate. Is 1 week after the session good enough?
assuming only BBBJ within 1 week for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
https://ph-clinic.org/blog/909/#heading4

Attachments

• 06C1A8D3-8E29-48DD-8B47-B28A7DC6F3D3.png
    06C1A8D3-8E29-48DD-8B47-B28A7DC6F3D3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
you only think from male perspective. if customer is the carrier, it is safer for the girl to not put it inside her.

the law only state about penetration. and sumata is a way around it by mimicking FS.

and again it is risk management. some people will avoid BBBJ on top of sumata and FS cause they cant afford divorce etc.

I never knew air could kill HIV...
It's safer for the lady for the male customer to wear a condom, I think you mean.

is it generally a bad sign if a soap provider does not work for a month all of the sudden?

Not necessarily; higher possibility she getting some (cosmetic) work done; nose job, facelift, boobs, etc.
Definitely,

Also, some of my favourites work in batches of either 2 or 4 weeks and then take the equal amount of time off.
If everyone believed they had caught something biweekly or monthly I doubt they would be able to stay at their respective shops.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
How safe are soapland from HIV ? Is it possible to get it from BBBJ?
If you're in here obsessing about it, then it's not for you. Just don't.

Reactions: plooped and MikeH