STD Warning - 2/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called. The guy either didnt understand me or was pretending not to. He seemed to understand that i was saying i got chlamydia from kokomi, but then seemed perplexed that i would recommend she get tested or ask if she had already been tested.

I called. The guy either didnt understand me or was pretending not to. He seemed to understand that i was saying i got chlamydia from kokomi, but then seemed perplexed that i would recommend she get tested or ask if she had already been tested.

Yeah, that's typical. The topic in and of itself spells trouble for him, so he gave you the run-around. (Assuming your Japanese is decent)

I googled 'symptoms of stress' and I have all of them apart from clenched jaw.

has anyone else been in the same situation where you have to wait a few weeks, and what did you do?

Emotional symptoms of stress include:
  • Becoming easily agitated, frustrated, and moody
  • Feeling overwhelmed, like you are losing control or need to take control
  • Having difficulty relaxing and quieting your mind
  • Feeling bad about yourself (low self-esteem), lonely, worthless, and depressed
  • Avoiding others
Physical symptoms of stress include:
Cognitive symptoms of stress include:
  • Constant worrying
  • Racing thoughts
  • Forgetfulness and disorganization
  • Inability to focus
  • Poor judgment
  • Being pessimistic or seeing only the negative side
Behavioral symptoms of stress include:
  • Changes in appetite -- either not eating or eating too much
  • Procrastinating and avoiding responsibilities
  • Increased use of alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes
  • Exhibiting more nervous behaviors, such as nail biting, fidgeting, and pacing

You are more likely to get flu this season from mongering than anything else. Durg's fear of STDs is totally irrational.

I

Reactions: Majora
Jeez in your case I would go to the doc and ask for some anxiety meds.

Well, I do remember when AIDS was still a new thing and I drunkenly and stupidly managed to fuck this one unknown girl without a condom. It didn't help that I was able to do the math and logically convince myself there is very little possibility of being infected. The weeks until I was able to get tested were very very long.

So first thing is first, I wouldn't go putting my dick in anything until after you get your full results. Second, do not go on webmd or google symptoms, because next thing you know, you will be thinking you have cancer or something, now mind you with everything going on in your life Rider I wouldn't doubt that you are stressed beyond what you can handle and I would suggest talking to someone or finding a outlet to release said stress. Third, always wrap before tapping.

has anyone else been in the same situation where you have to wait a few weeks, and what did you do?

• Feeling bad about yourself (low self-esteem), lonely, worthless, and depressed
  • Avoiding others
  • Constant worrying
  • Racing thoughts
  • Inability to focus
  • Poor judgment

Hang in there, buddy!

I wouldn't go putting my dick in anything
Lonely Tenga.

tenga_love.JPG

No shit, had a coworker tell me how a few of the people he was in charge of, having to explain how they received a STI while in Afghanistan to their SO's because of a shared Fleshlight.
oh jeez...

big-red-nope-button.gif

No shit, had a coworker tell me how a few of the people he was in charge of, having to explain how they received a STI while in Afghanistan to their SO's because of a shared Fleshlight.

Well, either you confess having sex with a bearded girl in the mountains to your girlfriend or tell the story of a shared fleshlight.

I imagine it would be like denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. 5 stages of grief.

Hmm. It reminds me of a joke about a young soldier who tells his girlfriend that the sore on his penis must come from a toilet, to which she replies that a toilet is a strange place to take a prostitute.

• Avoiding others
  • Constant worrying
  • Racing thoughts
  • Inability to focus
  • Poor judgment
Yes, I'm married to a Japanese so all apply

Just out of curiosity, how did you even determine you were infected with Calmidiya?

A week after contact with the girl, when I urinated no pain, it just started to feel warmer then normal, if it wasn't for the so obvious cause and effect, I would probably not had even get myself checked or be particularly worried about it.

I can completely see how some girls can go years without ever knowing they are infected.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just out of curiosity, how did you even determine you were infected with Calmidiya?

A week after contact with the girl, when I urinated no pain, it just started to feel warmer then normal, if it wasn't for the so obvious cause and effect, I would probably not had even get myself checked or be particularly worried about it.

I can completely see how some girls can go years without ever knowing they are infected.

Needed to pee like 10 times per day.

And the day after being informed she has an STI, they've put her back on the roster for today. Everyone stay the fuck away from this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.