STD Warning - 2/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the day after being informed she has an STI, they've put her back on the roster for today. Everyone stay the fuck away from this place.

To be fair - she may have already been treated.

She was on all day every day until the day before Durg got his results. I doubt it. And the three day break isn't long enough to stop being contagious.

Reactions: Ken1988
She was on all day every day until the day before Durg got his results. I doubt it. And the three day break isn't long enough to stop being contagious.

Well, that would be a different story, then.....

I sent them a message through twitter and they ignored it.

A local providers' forum indicates that the SOP for them is to see a doctor, take a large single dose of Zithromax, and be on sick leave from the shop. Girls' experience differ on the length of sick leave after taking Zithromax - from 24 hours to 2 weeks.

Searching クラミジア 教えておねえさん can reach some of their threads (not perfect, but readable through google-translate).

you have to be fucking kidding me - they are highlighting her on their twitter!

http://a-ce.jp/photodiary/843663/

I wonder if ' トリートメント' is code?

こんにちわ〜ここみです❤
久しぶりの出勤です❤

今日は出勤前に美容院に行ってきました✨
明るかった茶色の髪をラベンダーグレーっていうくらーい色に変えてきました
トリートメントもしてもらったからとぅるとぅるです♪

お兄さん達に見に来てほしいなあ♡

おまちしてますっ

こんにちわ〜ここみです❤
久しぶりの出勤です❤

今日は出勤前に美容院に行ってきました✨

お兄さん達に見に来てほしいなあ♡

おまちしてますっ

As tempted as I first was to make some kind of visual witticism,

This is serious stuff.

What the hell?

Edit: I suggest that folks reply to this thread every day, in the hope that it might save a poor soul from the same fate.

Dude - let it go. You've done what you can. You can't force them to take her off the roster or force her to stop doing what she does. Just do the smart thing and stay away.

こんにちわ〜ここみです❤
久しぶりの出勤です❤

今日は出勤前に美容院に行ってきました✨

お兄さん達に見に来てほしいなあ♡

おまちしてますっ

:( The girls posing like underage girls and holding teddy bears concerns me more than their chlamydia..

:( The girls posing like underage girls and holding teddy bears concerns me more than their chlamydia..
They don’t look underage to me. They look like they’re wearing school girl costumes and trying to cater to a client market with “young and cute schoolgirl” fantasies. Lol.

If you look up “JK Style” on TAG, you’d find 5 pages’ worth of reviews for a similar shop. It’s clearly a common fantasy.

The "reflex" shops in Akihabara definitely have their history with underage girls.

Police supposingly has cracked down hard on them recently, but on the other hand, if some of the girls would actually be "on something", its pretty hard to imagine how they let this shop pass.

They don’t look underage to me. They look like they’re wearing school girl costumes and trying to cater to a client market with “young and cute schoolgirl” fantasies. Lol.If you look up “JK Style” on TAG, you’d find 5 pages’ worth of reviews for a similar shop. It’s clearly a common fantasy.

I agree with MissInsomnia, and it's a common, maybe the most common, fetish in Japan.

Nope, chlamydia is a real danger, whereas the posing is merely a mistakenly perceived one. They are most likely 20-25 years old.

Reactions: Durg50
Hmm. It reminds me of a joke about a young soldier who tells his girlfriend that the sore on his penis must come from a toilet, to which she replies that a toilet is a strange place to take a prostitute.

LOL, no.

Story goes that one of his Marines, his wife sent him a fleshlight as part of a care package to him, and it got there on the few months or weeks left in their deployment. Welp, it was passed around and his entire company became infected. He was more upset at the fact that he had to explain this to the CO and administer antibiotics along with blood work as soon as they got back.

I agree they are probably not underage, but if you scroll down you will see girls hugging plushies like squirrels and teddy bears and they sit like elementary school girls do in Japan. I don't know.. I do have some naughty high school girl costumes myself but they're an adaptation for a girl in her 20s, but these girls do imitate underage girls in "every" way. It's so disturbing. I am aware this is more common in Japan, but just because it's common, it doesn't mean it's acceptable..

I agree they are probably not underage, but if you scroll down you will see girls hugging plushies like squirrels and teddy bears and they sit like elementary school girls do in Japan

Its pretty common for women to do ‘cute’ stuff like that as thet think it is what guys find attractive.

Took me a while to get that and not be weirded out by it, but its just the way things are here in general.

OKAY guys,

I admit that I am old,

but like to think that I am not old fashioned.

I try to keep current with the latest social media acronyms,

but still I use Google when an unfamiliar one surfaces.

So, can someone, please, tell me what bbsw actually stands for?

Nothing in my go-to Urban Dictionary.

Here are the choices...
\View attachment 6748
View attachment 6747

My first choice is Born Before Star Wars
My thoughts exactly. BBSW?

I agree they are probably not underage, but if you scroll down you will see girls hugging plushies like squirrels and teddy bears and they sit like elementary school girls do in Japan. I don't know.. I do have some naughty high school girl costumes myself but they're an adaptation for a girl in her 20s, but these girls do imitate underage girls in "every" way. It's so disturbing. I am aware this is more common in Japan, but just because it's common, it doesn't mean it's acceptable..

If find this disturbing, you might not stay in Japan very long... also read a post here about Netflix movie, ‘Tokyo Idols’ and your mind may be blown...

Last edited:
Reactions: roots reggae
And the day after being informed she has an STI, they've put her back on the roster for today. Everyone stay the fuck away from this place.
To be fair, clamydia CAN be cured in 3 days, although if it was a decent shop she should have done a follow up test to see if the antibiotics were effective and waited for the result.

Also, since this shop provides "reflex ans walks", maybe there is any chance that she is back to offer soft services and just to keep an income and maybe get some guys warm and have them come back, and that she's not offering bbfs as an option now.

Reactions: Ken1988
To be fair, clamydia CAN be cured in 3 days, although if it was a decent shop she should have done a follow up test to see if the antibiotics were effective and waited for the result.

Also, since this shop provides "reflex ans walks", maybe there is any chance that she is back to offer soft services and just to keep an income and maybe get some guys warm and have them come back, and that she's not offering bbfs as an option now.

Just picked up my medicine and had a quick chat to the doctor. Chances of other stds are stastically higher if you get chlamydia. Shitting myself really. The waiting is horrible. He said no point doing hiv or syphilis testing for another few weeks.

Still, even if the chlamydia is treated, there still remains the lingering doubt of just what Durg50's doctor advised him.

Maybe nothing, but who knows what else she might have?

It's all speculation, but sounds like, at least in this case...

Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Isn't it better going to a place like this and having someones fantasies full-filled than to grab some innocent girl off the street raping and possibly killing her? Just a thought.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Status
Not open for further replies.