Guest viewing is limited

Strategies For A Short Visit

Hey folks, I know it's been a very long time since I checked in, sorry. My trip to Japan was in October (it was only ten days or so) and I kept planning to write a report, but I kept putting it off. (One thing that's been consuming a great deal of time: online game here in the US.) So here is a report on my final date. I'll conclude later with a final wrap-up and summary.

We're talking here about "Woman 1" as previously referred to above, whom I met on my last day in Japan. She was about a 4, but at that point, on that day and at that time, I would have split her wide open. (In retrospect I'm kinda glad I didn't.) She was extremely intelligent with a strong literary bent and we had a great conversation. She also was a heavy smoker, and as I often do with such types, I demanded one of her cigarettes and smoked it all in about two minutes, in a park. Since I am a nonsmoker at all other times, this gave me an overwhelming buzz -- practically knocked me out, actually -- and left me temporarily unable to walk, whereupon I requested her assistance. Naturally my hands somehow found that spot just at the base of her spine and moved a bit downward from there. I also think that women get a kick out of temporarily taking care of a helpless man -- you know, the nurturing instinct and all that. (Lots of romance novels begin with the hero wounded in a hospital bed, and a lot of others have a hero with some disfiguring but not disabling injury.)

She had some pretty strong first-date ASD. She definitely would have come around on a second date, though. I say this because of our post-date e-mail exchanges, in which she came on very strong. For example, one of the topics I raised in our conversation was my quest for Sagami 0.01 mm condoms. This is very easy to work into any conversation when you're visiting Japan.

Her: "So what have you been doing during your trip?"
Me: "Oh, shopping for Japanese high-tech goods. They really are the best in the world."
Her: "Really? Like what?"
Me: "Well, my mother wants a rice cooker. And my brother asked me to buy some of these new Sagami 0.01 mm condoms that just came out and that he read about. Apparently it's the first time in the world that anyone has made a condom so thin. Naturally it was invented in Japan. But they're very hard to find."
Her: "Oh. Have you found any?"
Me: "Well, I found one box. But that's for me, I'm not giving it to my brother."

I went through this script with most of the women I met during my trip, and every one of them kept returning to the subject. I suppose they just couldn't get over the fact that I was discussing it so openly. In any event, Woman 1 apparently started obsessing about it. After we parted ways, she went hunting for the condoms and sent me a cell-phone photo of some boxes she'd found. Then we entered into a lengthy and rapidly escalating e-mail back-and-forth of double entendres. However, by that time I was on the bus to Narita, unfortunately. (Or perhaps fortunately.) She kept e-mailing me long after I stopped responding. I doubt I'll ever be horny enough again to look her up, so she missed her chance, and I fancy that she regrets it. Perhaps with the next guy she'll tone down the ASD.

Reactions: Pravus
The best case scenario is to be a brand new member's first email, and to send it to them while they are online and before the tsunami of cock photos begins. Then your being classy only helps.

The most terrifying of calamities.