Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

I don't know or understand if there is a general SD topic thread or not, was not sure where I was going to put this, so just deal. ☮️

I stumbled upon a post recently that I'm not sure how to share a link to. The gist of it was someone claiming to belong to two different racial backgrounds here. It's quite mind-boggling to me, especially because I've encountered similar situations before, particularly with individuals from Southeast Asia who have relocated to the United States and now identify as American (which is understandable) and WHITE (not understandable).

Really?
200.gif

I have racial preferences, but they are more related to country of origin. An Indian from India is a complete 180-degree flip from an Indian who grew up in America. (You get the idea?)

If I run into you on Seeking or SD.JP and you tell me you're just like Hugh Jackman and when I actually meet you, it's more like Mufasa from Pakistan.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Does not compute my friend.

I don't know or understand if there is a general SD topic thread or not, was not sure where I was going to put this, so just deal. ☮️

I stumbled upon a post recently that I'm not sure how to share a link to. The gist of it was someone claiming to belong to two different racial backgrounds here. It's quite mind-boggling to me, especially because I've encountered similar situations before, particularly with individuals from Southeast Asia who have relocated to the United States and now identify as American (which is understandable) and WHITE (not understandable).

Really?
200.gif

I have racial preferences, but they are more related to country of origin. An Indian from India is a complete 180-degree flip from an Indian who grew up in America. (You get the idea?)

If I run into you on Seeking or SD.JP and you tell me you're just like Hugh Jackman and when I actually meet you, it's more like Mufasa from Pakistan.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Does not compute my friend.
Aren't most apps bullshit pretty much?

“And afterwards I sent a message telling her she's very interesting person but I don't felt chemistry between us, and as I'm looking for a sugar baby... I won't pursue.”

TMI and totally unnecessary. Ghosting is the way. Never make it personal. Lawdy lawd, this isn’t a job interview.
I mean even when I reject candidates after an interview I never give feedback. Just send the canned auto email and move on.

The bullshit flows both ways. ;)
More than 95% of my Matches on Tinder were Cryptocurrency Scammers. I encountered a lot of Scammers on Match and Hinge too.

In my case, it was all One Way.

This is the post you're referring to (I think): https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/looking-for-fun.33260/#post-376144, just click the post number in the top right and it gives you a direct link.
I think what you are politely trying to say is that people that show up to a meeting aren't exactly who they said they were or used fake pictures, yeah?
You don't need to pull specific groups of people into this, but I think we get what you are swinging at.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I think what you are politely trying to say is that people that show up to a meeting aren't exactly who they said they were or used fake pictures, yeah?
The term that describes this phenomenon is "catfishing."