Guest viewing is limited

Blue Tokyo (SL) Super enthusiastic Suzuna (鈴菜) - just what I needed

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/
What exactly makes it mid tier? Looks and ages of the girls?
Seems like most do their best for the service and they have some AV talent.
Not the girls, more like what I've heard about the waiting rooms and bathing/play rooms. Unless it's a significant step above Kirajo, for example, I'm very happy with the shops I see regularly atm, so I'm not super Gung ho or motivated to take a spin on a new shop right now.

Bigger dick on average and less communication skills on a average makes for more work.

That is so unfair, we should not be grouped racistically like that!

Firstly, the last soap girl I visited told me I was the first customer of the day with whom she was able to have a proper conversation in Japanese despite being the first foreigner and secondly... Oh, never mind, that must be true, right guys? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Not the girls, more like what I've heard about the waiting rooms and bathing/play rooms. Unless it's a significant step above Kirajo, for example, I'm very happy with the shops I see regularly atm, so I'm not super Gung ho or motivated to take a spin on a new shop right now.
Afaik there is little correlation between the state of the building and the price tier. There are cheap shops that are renewed and high end shops that are run down.

I am also planning to book the newer girl Nanase, who seems unbelievably cute in her photos. I will review that if it comes together.
I've got a review on her coming out (likely) in the next release. She is a wet and wild ride.
Let me know if you have any questions about her in advance of my review.

It's often a little more practical than casual racism.

It's to compensate for the difficulty of dealing with someone with whom it is more difficult to communicate than usual due to linguistic barriers and cultural differences, possibly a larger unit than they're used to dealing with, and the body odor issue if the client is not an East Asian*.

*And no, I'm not accusing anyone of poor hygiene - around 90% East Asian people have a difference in the ABCC11 gene (they have the T/T "non functioning" variant) that results in less production of apocrine sweat, resulting in a milder body odor than other ethnic genotypes. This is why many shops will take Koreans and Chinese, but no other ethnicities.

But yes - in some cases it's just racism - these are the shops that are charging 100-200% the normal rate.
And more so, in soaplands where the gaijin tax goes to the girls, the staff will explain this as an initiative to get more girls to accept foreigners. Gaijin tax being therefore a favor to foreigners.

Reactions: beep
I had a session booked with Suzuna that I was really looking forward to, but I had to cancel the day of the appointment because I suddenly got a bad cough and a fever. Could be corona or the flu, or just a bad cold. I was extremely apologetic on the phone, which was answered by a girl, to my surprise. I said the last thing I wanted to do is possibly get Suzuna sick. The girl on the phone said it was no big deal, and don't worry about it. But I do wonder if I have screwed up the possibility of using this shop, where there are a few other girls I would also like to see.

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
I had a session booked with Suzuna that I was really looking forward to, but I had to cancel the day of the appointment because I suddenly got a bad cough and a fever. Could be corona or the flu, or just a bad cold. I was extremely apologetic on the phone, which was answered by a girl, to my surprise. I said the last thing I wanted to do is possibly get Suzuna sick. The girl on the phone said it was no big deal, and don't worry about it. But I do wonder if I have screwed up the possibility of using this shop, where there are a few other girls I would also like to see.
I had a session yesterday at a different shop where during downtime I chitchat with the girl I saw about general etiquette. Apparently it's not a super huge deal if you let the shop you're using know you need to cancel and for valid reason (illness), but you will most certainly get banned if you flake without notice (happened to the girl I saw yesterday where her morning customer just...never showed.)

May be different with Blue Chateau, but I can't imagine it's a permanent mark against your record, especially if you sounded sick during the call and apologized.

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK

What you did is much better than a no-show cancellation without any heads-up, in contrast of what you feel this might be a better chance to enhance the confidence level from the shop if you want to visit in the future.

This is why the common rule is to call the shop one day/one hour before the appointment, it does have possibility the customer needs to cancel at the last moment.

Just keep this manner, no worries at all.

Reactions: SpecialK
I'd be very surprised if you had any issues. You did the right thing letting them know, and sometimes it goes the other way. If the same thing happens 3 times in a row, you might start to run into problems, but for the shop this is just normal day to day stuff that they deal with. If they blacklisted everyone who had to cancel cause they felt sick they'd start running out of customers real fast.

I finally went for a session with Suzuna. The encounter went very similarly to OP's but I kind of felt the lack of interest at the beginning. And when she was about to give a BJ I believe I heard her murmured what resembled the sound of くっさ.

I actually felt really sorry at that time because despite having had a thorough shower before the visit I had to go to the toilet before the session.

But after that the session went better and better. At the end I kind of felt a change of mood from her. Maybe I was just too sensitive. Suzuna was indeed very focused on sex alone so I guess I'm the type of person who needs some conversational exchange as well.

The following week after that I booked a session with Yume and the difference was night and day. I'll probably write a review when I have time.

And when she was about to give a BJ I believe I heard her murmured what resembled the sound of くっさ.

I actually felt really sorry at that time because despite having had a thorough shower before the visit I had to go to the toilet before the session.
I've gotta say, if I was about to go DATY on a girl that smelled of pee or poop, I would be none too happy..... I really hope it's only pee you smelled like @Shalashaska

Next time, please just ask your provider to start with a shower before play in this case. They will appreciate your good hygiene and the session will go better, like it did with Yume.

I've gotta say, if I was about to go DATY on a girl that smelled of pee or poop, I would be none too happy..... I really hope it's only pee you smelled like @Shalashaska

Next time, please just ask your provider to start with a shower before play in this case. They will appreciate your good hygiene and the session will go better, like it did with Yume.
I'm sorry if what I said upset you. I really understand her. So I did all I could to ensure that I wouldn't smell bad after finishing toilet, like bringing wet wipes and using deodorant. I actually spent quite some time in Blue Tokyo's toilet. But I think I just smelled very bad on that day. I really wasn't blaming her for expressing that. In fact, after that I went to buy those really nice smelling body soaps and I'm drowning in them everyday since them.

I also fell very bad that I didn't tell her before hand or asked her to stop once I noticed her discomfort and I blamed myself for quite some time after that. It turns out I had to pee before visiting Yume as well (I think I was just being nervous before the sessions), so I did what you mentioned, I told Yume that I went to the toilet but she said it was OK and continued. I guess maybe the body soap worked and I wasn't smelling so bad this time.

Reactions: Alice
I booked a session with Yume and the difference was night and day. I'll probably write a review when I have time.
It seems like Yume is the bright and bubbly positive type girl, who is easy to talk to. Am I right @Shalashaska ?

Suzuna is more quiet and a tsundere type girl. So not for everyone. The "enthusiasm" point in my title is sexual enthusiasm and not social enthusiasm. Sensitive, easy to cum, great endurance, wet, good to go any time.
For all Readers who are considering Suzuna, I should let you know that just like everyone here I care about conversation with the girl. Both awkward silence or overly enthusiastic hyper chatting or not a match for me. Suzuna is just like in her videos, so watch those if you are wondering about her personality /technique etc.

Also, to all Readers: Please be hygienic, as Blue Tokyo girls would like (if you are clean and prepped for it) to do instant start, 3 shots per 2 hour session (if you are up for it) and DFK (all girls I have been with at least). To ensure the best time for everyone, please be clean and smelling fresh (not perfumed).

I've got a review on her coming out (likely) in the next release. She is a wet and wild ride.
Let me know if you have any questions about her in advance of my review.

How is Nanase compared to Suzuna? Considering to visit her next week.

Reactions: SealedTears
How is Nanase compared to Suzuna? Considering to visit her next week.
Nanase is a juicy peach and Suzuna is a crispy apple...🤣
Too general question to answer, so can you be more specific?

With nothing else to go on, I would say that Nanase is more of the kinky idol type and Suzuna is a vanilla queen. Suzuna is everything you would expect and want from a "high end" soapland princess. Classy.
Whereas Nanase is more new and inexperienced. However, Nanase is more kinky I would say, and a big time squirter.

Overall, you should be satisfied with either, I assume. Both are great!

Last edited:
Nanase is a juicy peach and Suzuna is a crispy apple...🤣
Too general question to answer, so can you be more specific?

With nothing else to go on, I would say that Nanase is more of the kinky idol type and Suzuna is a vanilla queen. Suzuna is everything you would expect and want from a "high end" soapland princess. Classy.
Whereas Nanase is more new and experienced. However, Nanase is more kinky I would say and a squirter.

Overall, you should be satisfied with either, I assume. Both are great!

Yes that was maybe not the most precise question, but you convince me in any case 😅

Whereas Nanase is more new and inexperienced
Everytime I see her face, I want to steal her candy, but then I read her profile and it sounds like she would be the type of girl that would steal my virginity and not have post-coital cuddling. It’s a very nice gap moe

Everytime I see her face, I want to steal her candy, but then I read her profile and it sounds like she would be the type of girl that would steal my virginity and not have post-coital cuddling. It’s a very nice gap moe
The gap is there with Nanase. It's great. Like a bad girl preacher's daughter.

We did not cuddle afterwards, but did lie down in bed together and have a nice intimate chat. Felt like a more realistic GFE experience to me.

A couple things bring her down from a perfect score, but overall, she's great. Personally, I like Suzuna better, but Nanase is up there!

Last edited:
Reactions: SealedTears
Nanase is super cute in her blog photos. I think it was her who answered the phone when I called to cancel my appointment with Suzuna. At least, I imagined it was her.

Nanase is super cute in her blog photos. I think it was her who answered the phone when I called to cancel my appointment with Suzuna. At least, I imagined it was her.
They have one female staff member who runs the desk. She is really nice and is somewhat young, so I imagine it was her.

Reactions: Alice
They have one female staff member who runs the desk. She is really nice and is somewhat young, so I imagine it was her.
Oh. I kind of assumed all desk staff at all soaplands were gruff men. I was calling 30 minutes before their open time, so I imagined the first soap girl to show up answered the phone.

Finally gave Suzuna a shot, solid 7.5/8 out of 10 for me. Her service was impeccable and she has a great body, but she took some time to warm up to me. Glad I got to see her, and it was very nice doing mat play again for a change.

Feels kinda low considering the price of entry, but surely it only goes way up on a second visit