The Anything Goes Thread

Well... I can PM your friend my favorite brand of laxative :D
OR... in the off chance you did the full shebang and they are real Alien eggs... well, just wait, I suppose you saw the movie too :)

Reactions: BB0523
Most recent play session the young woman really visibly did go through "the 7stages of big dick acceptance" (reposting a cartoon I posted who knows how many pages earlier in this thread).
7 stages of big dick DvCj_0YX0AIikBh.png

Was really fin to watch her. Though she was short and I honestly didnt expect it to work out she turned out to be a real champ and lots of fun to be with.

B3704AAF-E6F0-4D02-9F99-9698686130C8.jpeg

Selfie time: Got a couple of beautiful Salute lingerie sets from their Swarovski line! Hence upgraded my lingerie wardrobe to Luxury lingerie only. The crystals don’t show up on my camera well but in person they look amazing.

697933DA-79F2-439F-87D5-0D5E76DAFC1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Salute should have a Platinum line and name it Simona!!! You're absolutely gorgeous.:happy:;)
Thank you :) Oh dear, I’d be more happy if they started producing T-backs for ladies with bigger than average derrière.

Reactions: AMcguyver
She’ll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she brings out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a woman to me
Oh, she takes care of herself, she can wait if she wants
She's ahead of her time
Oh, she never gives out and she never gives in
She just changes her mind

809F5AFD-F458-477B-A4CB-4FD9F314DA71.jpeg

I've never seen a Japanese woman with a small bush like the image portrays... (I mean unless shaven) but me thinks the time period of this lithograph is pre-pub shave :D
I must be gay-er than i thought as ive seen this pic a few times and never noticed the woman’s genitalia

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I've never seen a Japanese woman with a small bush like the image portrays... (I mean unless shaven) but me thinks the time period of this lithograph is pre-pub shave :D
The image isn't Japanese.... last I checked cornrows and spike heels weren't traditional attire for the that period of Japan either...