The Anything Goes Thread

Seen on Twitter: this dude won the Internet today by cosplaying a typhoon

B79F9BD4-D54E-48D2-AAE1-B9A6678A90F1.jpeg

FD0626FB-3636-4644-8E48-62A68D27D7A5.jpeg

6CE2E277-229A-4434-A0AB-48E30BD5700A.jpeg

Was going through my desk drawers and found an old cell phone. Seems it was with me some six years ago when I visited Thailand.

The picture folder had something like 20 girls in there, all in various stages of undress in what looked like my hotel room.

I was not much disturbed even when I was not able to recall the room but a bit because I couldn't remember any of the girls either.

Was going through my desk drawers and found an old cell phone. Seems it was with me some six years ago when I visited Thailand.

The picture folder had something like 20 girls in there, all in various stages of undress in what looked like my hotel room.

I was not much disturbed even when I was not able to recall the room but a bit because I couldn't remember any of the girls either.

What cellphone? Maybe it wasn't 6 years, but rather 16 or 26 years ago? ;) you just aren't as young anymore as you might want to think:D
Another explanation could be that it just isn't your phone:rolleyes:

BA112C4E-752E-4AD6-BD18-EE1F045E99A5.jpeg
Happy Bastille Day to all my perv and weirdo friends on TAG!

remember we may have Covid19, quarantines, tanking economy, anxiety and anger everywhere etc ... BUT there is still cheese

so everything should be ok :)

The arts people here will appreciate. So will the others, but especially the arts people.

108176057_10157205623237181_8968202456872538298_o.jpg

Happy Bastille Day to all my perv and weirdo friends on TAG!

remember we may have Covid19, quarantines, tanking economy, anxiety and anger everywhere etc ... BUT there is still cheese

so everything should be ok :)

I didn't even know it was Bastille Day but there must have been something in the air because I inadvertently celebrated with two bottles of French wine and three french cheeses (and some boursin).

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
I saw this one... that has to have been staged... can someone be that utterly stupid and still operate a vehicle?

saw that video a little while ago too and kept thinking that she really can’t be THIS stupid...... I hope it’s staged.... :banghead:

You would think, but I spent high school working part time in a gas station, and I've seen it first hand.

Usually they were drunk, though, not just garden variety stupid.

Usually they were drunk, though, not just garden variety stupid.
That, I have seen in person as well.. luckily they weren't allowed to drive away once spotted.

The whole thing would have been funny with 2 moves, but after that... it's just depressing.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
I didn't even know it was Bastille Day but there must have been something in the air because I inadvertently celebrated with two bottles of French wine and three french cheeses (and some boursin).
And French pussy too? :)

Yeah usually we get jokes involving stinky cheeses or garlic etc. Or not showering . Onion is novel to me
REally? I've got a Brit acquaintance and the French aren't his favorite folks (gomen ne) but he always said breath smells like raw onions, so that's where my "little joke" comes from.

Reactions: Frenchy
Did a French lady make you cry my friend?
if so I’m sorry for that
I should have married this stripper that I lived with in Montreal years ago. sigh..........

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
REally? I've got a Brit acquaintance and the French aren't his favorite folks (gomen ne) but he always said breath smells like raw onions, so that's where my "little joke" comes from.

well, if you get your info about the French from Brits , it’s doomed from the beginning :)
(The reverse is true too... we can be as bad-faithed, arrogant and prejudiced as them of course)

Reactions: just4fun
Yeah the Brits think of raw onions when they think of the french. I was trying to make a joke about onion fumes from french pussy making just4fun cry.