The Anything Goes Thread

AE14FCE8-060B-465D-AEBC-6110B7F88003.jpeg

New photo shoot after months :) Thank you Hana!

Decided to ban coffee, until my BD next month.

I walk abt 12,000 steps Mon -Fri.

Feel super good, already!!!

For my good, healthy, physique.

Reactions: namae
What device/app do you guys use? I just started using google fit on my phone. One week in, thinking I should upgrade to a wristband device.

I’ll see your 12k steps and raise you an average of 8k per day on my side. :D

View attachment 10821

View attachment 10822
That comes to 20,000 yen steps!!

Shall I code you, you and me to be able to impliment that system??? hehehe. 冗談ですよ〜joke〜

I only wished, steps can change into money, by somehow, though!!!

The more you step, the more you can feel richier...

Any new method???

But, the more melancholic is, my coffee ban project for balancing my inner beauty...I can't take my fav. cube of nespresso, or tasteless bending machine coffee...well I got fed up of that...so I decided...

Gasp! All the others talk about how many steps they do per day and how to measure them but I must admit, I found your post more riveting :)
Yeah it's like if a unicorn's magically and suddenly appeared in a drab, grey office space and started to decorate everything with rainbow colored candies and cream, and meanwhile everyone fails to notice because they're discussing an internal tax audit by the water cooler that's due next quarter.

What the hell is going on??

Reactions: Simonka and Frenchy
Please tell this is supposed to be worn on your finger and not the place where I was thinking...

Depends on the specifics of your sex life, I suppose....

Yeah it's like if a unicorn's magically and suddenly appeared in a drab, grey office space and started to decorate everything with rainbow colored candies and cream, and meanwhile everyone fails to notice because they're discussing an internal tax audit by the water cooler that's due next quarter.

What the hell is going on??
<3 Thank you.. Thanks to Hana, I have an amazing set of new photos. Just updated my ad and now I’m working on my website.

My steps is for Mon-Fri commute. I enjoy multi varaety of direction. Not just 1 day exceed. I think everyday practice can be great work out, can count on to build inner body strength. I feel much better, compared to last year. Take some station way behind and walk. Even, the office is right above the station, I can't use that station, due to too much packed.

No coffee, No life project...

That's also for building my near future sexual stamina...

We'll see!