The Anything Goes Thread

Guys... I'm so f.. bored in Hong Kong.
This island is so small.
I'm missing my favourite providers from Japan and Australia.
Is there a thread called f... covid?

Honestly I don't have that much to say.
I think 2020 was my most inactive year ever and I am afraid 2021 could beat it.
I recently had some sex with local providers....
The technic was ok. I even managed to befriend one girl and we are having ok sex.
But but there is always something missing...
Fucking Covid

Dude, the year is practically halfway finished. At this point I'm pretty sure it's safe to say 2021 is a wash. It's so tragic, I was driving around the other day listening to the "Oldies Alternative" radio station, and Green Day's "Longview" came on--pretty fucking sad when the hot tune from freshman year in HS is now "oldies" music--but for the first time in a quarter century of listening to that stupid song I actually paid attention to the lyrics and thought, "FUCK ME...THAT'S MY LIFE!"

Know what you should try? Go fishing for a new fetish. Seriously, try dabbling in random disgusting shit that you've never before considered and see if it tickles a nut. Perfect example, I've been so bored lately I started paying more attention to the homeless camp down the street from my office. If you watch them long enough, believe me, you'll see them engage in just about every sort of depravity and atrocity you can imagine. If I can just will myself to get turned on by watching drug-addled (female) vagrants stripping, pissing, defecating, dancing wildly half-naked and, yes, sometimes even copulating, what an inventive, cost-effective thrill!

If it counts for anything, at least 2021 is passing pretty quickly. Just hope your cock is still working in 2022.

Reactions: hkAlone
Guys... I'm so f.. bored in Hong Kong.
This island is so small.
I'm missing my favourite providers from Japan and Australia.
Is there a thread called f... covid?

I recently had some sex with local providers....
The technic was ok. I even managed to befriend one girl and we are having ok sex.
But but there is always something missing...
Fucking Covid
I am interested to see what happens in HK when covid is under control and things return to normal. Do you think many locals and foreigners will be looking to leave HK? Are businesses hatching plans to move out of HK or reduce numbers in HK?

Are Wanchai and LKF pretty dead these days?

I am interested to see what happens in HK when covid is under control and things return to normal. Do you think many locals and foreigners will be looking to leave HK? Are businesses hatching plans to move out of HK or reduce numbers in HK?

I don't think things will ever return to normal in HK I've read that the new Govt. there is forbidding folks leaving. Rumors though but it's easy to believe for me

Reactions: Negi77
I want this

E870E519-517C-4EA3-B966-7F596BBD29AB.jpeg

Many westerners are leaving. Many expats working for retails industry are moving to China or Singapore. Many others are leaving cause they are just annoyed to stay isolated on a small island and miss their families. Finally may be some leave for the political situation but I don't think it's a strong driver among foreigners.
Locals are really pissed about the security law and Beijing control. Many young locals are moving.
But the finance industry is doing really well here and hire tons of mainland Chinese.
I guess the city will still be prosperous with 30% less westerners and three times more Chinese coming.

LKF is quite active again. Wan Chai changed a bit as there are no more Filipinos hookers all over the place but still ok for having a drink.

Many westerners are leaving. Many expats working for retails industry are moving to China or Singapore. Many others are leaving cause they are just annoyed to stay isolated on a small island and miss their families. Finally may be some leave for the political situation but I don't think it's a strong driver among foreigners.
Locals are really pissed about the security law and Beijing control. Many young locals are moving.
But the finance industry is doing really well here and hire tons of mainland Chinese.
I guess the city will still be prosperous with 30% less westerners and three times more Chinese coming.
HK won't ever really be the same though and that's depressing. I've got mixed feelings about business there, but luckily I don't have any deep ties there. It's a lot less compared to dealings with the U.S. & Europe. -- Oh, I'm sorry, the US, UK & Europe. o_O My colleagues in HK were (and are still) too conservative, no wild nights were had on any of my trips there.

HK won't ever really be the same though and that's depressing. I've got mixed feelings about business there, but luckily I don't have any deep ties there. It's a lot less compared to dealings with the U.S. & Europe. -- Oh, I'm sorry, the US, UK & Europe. o_O My colleagues in HK were (and are still) too conservative, no wild nights were had on any of my trips there.

you don’t know what you miss... Wan Chai in the heydays was really fun

as for the « US, UK and Europe » thing. Well its more like the US & EU & a few peripheral countries like .. Norway... Switzerland... ah yes England too :)

as for the « US, UK and Europe » thing. Well its more like the US & EU & a few peripheral countries like .. Norway... Switzerland... ah yes England too :)
Haha, Fair point.

Oh, no sir, I know what I've missed. Other colleagues from other firms have gladly filled me on what they got up to on their trips.
I just happened to draw the unlucky card with the most conservative business contacts... (it could have been part of my usual no drinking rule... who knows..)

Reactions: Frenchy
Haha, Fair point.

Oh, no sir, I know what I've missed. Other colleagues from other firms have gladly filled me on what they got up to on their trips.
I just happened to draw the unlucky card with the most conservative business contacts... (it could have been part of my usual no drinking rule... who knows..)

well we all know you are a saint in this ocean of devilish depravity that you somehow mysteriously created yourself

well we all know you are a saint in this ocean of devilish depravity that you somehow mysteriously created yourself
Kind words, but I'm no saint. :ROFLMAO:
I blame (mostly) my strict family and religious upbringing - and that's probably how I wound up knowing you fine folks. A late-in-life rebellious move. :smuggrin:

Yeah, kind of same (but different) as me vs God for his lousy gift at the penis lottery at birth

Think about the positives; you can use the extra thin Japanese condoms and any girl who is interested in anal will love to try it with you. :p

Reactions: Frenchy
any girl who is interested in anal will love to try it with you. :p
Ah ah, I actually got this proposal a few times , including with current gem (who knew what a strict Catholic upbringing could do to an otherwise rather shy lady huh?) . It’s me who is not sold on the idea yet. I know, feel free to laugh.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
One of the many things which still puzzle me after so many years in Japan is why they find manzai and rakugo even remotely funny

Reactions: IchigoDave
Man I've mixed feeling too.
It won't be the same anymore.
I'm pretty sure it will be even more prosperous than before becoming a paradise for rich Chinese people looking for cheap tax rate and foreign currencies. But yes.... this taste of Western influence in a cosmopolite Asian hub is disappearing.
Hatred and resentment is all over the place among locals. The underprivileged hate the rich and Beijing. Most of the rich simply have zero empathy for the less fortunate.

Beijing had to step in to impose its dictature to keep the status quo. If you let the people express their opinions, it would be an instant revolution.

This is so weird to have to listen to the ridiculous propaganda about the security law telling you how good is the situation now that they got rid of any hint of democracy.

May be one third of my close friends left the country over the last six months.
I will stay. Business is really good.

For the rest, we are just powerless seeing the show unfolding between a tiny city and a giant country. I just try to make my best for my family and friends to be happy. I feel a bit sad looking at all these people misery but honest truth is that I can't do anything about it.

I'm pretty sure Wan Chai will be back to its past "grandeur" as soon as they allow international travels in the city. Depravity will survive Democracy