The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is so misleading too, it makes it seem like red represents most Americans, when the reality is the vast majority of the US population lives in the blue areas. Red parts are sparsely populated, majority rural and poorly educated, and/or hopelessly gerrymandered (as someone from the red parts)
Exactly right Juliet. The red represents land, not people. People vote, land doesn’t, and people are simply concentrated in cities in both red and blue states. Cities even in red states tend to vote left.

That's what I'm most afraid of. .
I would have thought you'd be just a pinch more worried if the world knew you were really John Weaver. :p:D:)

I would have thought you'd be just a pinch more worried if the world knew you were really John Weaver. :p:D:)

You will never know how ironically close that one landed.

But seriously, I don't see what the big deal was. It's not like Weaver was raping 7yo boys. He's a pervert who likes young men and uses his influence to try to get them in bed. He never even pulled a Kevin Spacey. Happens to young women all the time and you don't hear them complaining. Shit, if I was 19 again and some big-shot promised me a gig in the West Wing if switch-hit for a night, I'd lube up, have five or six shots of Costco vodka, turn on the Nanny Cam and grab my ankles like it's 1999 all over again. Then blackmail that fucking sicko for six figures. And then sell my expose to the Washington Post for another six figures.

Reactions: Sudsy
QAnon Shaman granted organic food in jail...
i think it’s official now, there are far-right snowflakes too :ROFLMAO:

If I ever get jailed I demand daily servings of spinner pussy for religious and health reasons.

Reactions: Frenchy
If I ever get jailed I demand daily servings of spinner pussy for religious and health reasons.
Ever seen a prison spinner?
upload_2021-2-4_22-14-8.png

Over a decade ago, when I first got involved in national-level politics, there was a massive push by the establishment GOP to enlist Condi Rice to run for president. I still hope she'll run one day. You can bet that same foundation is ready for Nikki Haley. And speaking strategically, there's a 99% chance we're going up against a black/Indian female opponent in 2024. Haley, with a good running mate (I'd go with a young, Latino male, preferably a Legislator), would be the ideal horse for that race. As soon as this fucking pandemic is over, politics can get back on track and 2024 is going to be an exciting year.
Or Liz Cheney? More acceptable to the white base? Assuming they have a short memory.

Or Liz Cheney? More acceptable to the white base? Assuming they have a short memory.

Nah, Liz Cheney would be a disaster. Aside from her recent vote to impeach, which drove the remaining Trump loyalists absolutely batshit crazy (and we need to placate them for 2024), the Cheney name isn't particularly popular in America. I'd say it's borderline-hated by anyone center-left and beyond. Her lesbian sister and pro-LGBT stance will piss off the religious conservatives, her anti-Trump stance will enrage the MAGA crazies and her father's image will turn-off the surburban white female moderates, all of whom the GOP will need if they want even a remote chance. Plus, that deer-in-the-headlights stare she gave when the WY legislature voted to censure her...she's just not ready to play hardball.

The establishment is clearly prepping Nikki Haley and she's already launched pseudo-exploratory ventures, so it'd be a safe bet for now to operate on the assumption that she'll be the GOP's favored nominee. I'm watching the crowd of young, promising male legislators to see which will begin making running mate overtures. I see guys like Ben Sasse, Josh Hawley and (my preferred candidate) Tom Cotton as definite possibilities, but then the establishment still might fuck it all up and dredge up some has-been like Marco Rubio just because he speaks Spanish. His daily Twitter sermons make it clear he's still willing to settle for VP.

Personally I like Larry Hogan. Man has some common sense, unlike a lot of these republican knobs that seek the spotlight!

Last edited:
Reactions: SugoiBoy
And there you go, the ball is now in motion. Nikki Haley has publicly denounced Trump.

She had to do it now, get it out of the way and then spend the next two years trying to soften up all the pissed off Trump loyalists and bring them back into the fold. Watch the party now begin to sing her praises as they set the stage for a showdown with Kamala Harris. I'm biased, but Kamala is in for a very unpleasant time trying to out-bitch Haley. She's a tough one.

And there you go, the ball is now in motion. Nikki Haley has publicly denounced Trump.

She had to do it now, get it out of the way and then spend the next two years trying to soften up all the pissed off Trump loyalists and bring them back into the fold. Watch the party now begin to sing her praises as they set the stage for a showdown with Kamala Harris. I'm biased, but Kamala is in for a very unpleasant time trying to out-bitch Haley. She's a tough one.

very little remorse and very late...

Makes me feel nearly sorry for Trump

she was still rooting for him 3 weeks ago by the way

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...break-nikki-haley-drags-trumpism-rock-bottom/

very little remorse and very late...

Makes me feel nearly sorry for Trump

she was still rooting for him 3 weeks ago by the way

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...break-nikki-haley-drags-trumpism-rock-bottom/

What every high-profile politician will always have going for him/her is that the American public in general has a very short memory. I actually think in the long-run, Trump will be largely forgiven for this. Not re-elected, but not reviled as he is today.

Richard Nixon was chased out of office for his crimes, yet he was still sent off respectfully when he died and isn't a universal hate-object today. Ted Kennedy killed a young woman he was screwing and his criminal Irish mob family used their connections to cover up the homicide, and he would later be celebrated as the "Liberal Lion of the U.S. Senate." His brother Jack was a junkie and sex addict who fucked anything that moved, and people today still worship him as an American icon. Jack's protege, William Clinton, would make a hobby out of forcibly raping and assaulting young women and he was elected to the White House twice. His wife, who helped him escape prosecution by tampering with and intimidating the victims and witnesses almost became president as well, twice. And look at good old GWB, who was previously decried as a "nazi" and "warmonger" and the subject of virtually every form of liberal/media protest known to man--people hate Trump so much they actually treat George Jr. like a welcome kindly uncle, just because of his feud with The Donald.

Especially after a year like 2020, nobody will give a shit about what a candidate did or didn't say and when, during the tumultuous times they just want to forget about. By the time the 2024 season kicks off in about a year and a half, HOPEFULLY, this entire pandemic bullshit will be behind us and the narrative will have shifted completely to fighting about other things. I'm willing to bet the key contentious issues by then will be immigration-related crimes, soaring homelessness on the coasts, Midwest manufacturing job losses and record high gas prices.

Biden is basically using the executive privilege to end the border wall, de-criminalize illegal border crossings, end deportations of criminal illegals, allow tens of thousands of undocumented migrants from Central America to flood into the country as asylum seekers and his dismantling of the Keystone pipeline is going to cost tens of thousands of jobs and cause oil prices to skyrocket (prices are already going up). Crime goes up, prices go up and by the time those issues begin to hit home for average Americans, Slow Joe will very likely have been put out to pasture and drooling in a nursing home somewhere. All this shit is going to fall on Kamala's lap, and she doesn't have a fucking clue what she's doing.

And that's when people like me get summoned to crawl out from beneath rocks and the woodwork of political exile to get the smear machine up and running again. It's going to be awesome. The GOP is up the creek with no paddle right now, but that's a fun as shit place to be because it's essentially the Wild West with nowhere to go but up.

What every high-profile politician will always have going for him/her is that the American public in general has a very short memory. I actually think in the long-run, Trump will be largely forgiven for this. Not re-elected, but not reviled as he is today.

Richard Nixon was chased out of office for his crimes, yet he was still sent off respectfully when he died and isn't a universal hate-object today. Ted Kennedy killed a young woman he was screwing and his criminal Irish mob family used their connections to cover up the homicide, and he would later be celebrated as the "Liberal Lion of the U.S. Senate." His brother Jack was a junkie and sex addict who fucked anything that moved, and people today still worship him as an American icon. Jack's protege, William Clinton, would make a hobby out of forcibly raping and assaulting young women and he was elected to the White House twice. His wife, who helped him escape prosecution by tampering with and intimidating the victims and witnesses almost became president as well, twice. And look at good old GWB, who was previously decried as a "nazi" and "warmonger" and the subject of virtually every form of liberal/media protest known to man--people hate Trump so much they actually treat George Jr. like a welcome kindly uncle, just because of his feud with The Donald.

Especially after a year like 2020, nobody will give a shit about what a candidate did or didn't say and when, during the tumultuous times they just want to forget about. By the time the 2024 season kicks off in about a year and a half, HOPEFULLY, this entire pandemic bullshit will be behind us and the narrative will have shifted completely to fighting about other things. I'm willing to bet the key contentious issues by then will be immigration-related crimes, soaring homelessness on the coasts, Midwest manufacturing job losses and record high gas prices.

Biden is basically using the executive privilege to end the border wall, de-criminalize illegal border crossings, end deportations of criminal illegals, allow tens of thousands of undocumented migrants from Central America to flood into the country as asylum seekers and his dismantling of the Keystone pipeline is going to cost tens of thousands of jobs and cause oil prices to skyrocket (prices are already going up). Crime goes up, prices go up and by the time those issues begin to hit home for average Americans, Slow Joe will very likely have been put out to pasture and drooling in a nursing home somewhere. All this shit is going to fall on Kamala's lap, and she doesn't have a fucking clue what she's doing.

And that's when people like me get summoned to crawl out from beneath rocks and the woodwork of political exile to get the smear machine up and running again. It's going to be awesome. The GOP is up the creek with no paddle right now, but that's a fun as shit place to be because it's essentially the Wild West with nowhere to go but up.

lol... what you say about Dem presidents make Trump a choir boy in comparison, indeed.
Too bad it’s just vastly exaggerated or downright lies , but I applaud the (obvious) effort to level the field at the very low level #45 left it

lol... what you say about Dem presidents make Trump a choir boy in comparison, indeed.
Too bad it’s just vastly exaggerated or downright lies , but I applaud the (obvious) effort to level the field at the very low level #45 left it

I'd be interested to know exactly what part of what I said was "exaggerated" or "downright lies," regarding our former Democratic presidents, since all of it is basically acknowledged and documented fact here in America. Perhaps Europeans have a set of "alternative facts" that they judge us by, to borrow from the Trump Admin. Europeans may prefer to live in a fantasy world regarding American leaders, like how they continue to worship Barack Obama for accomplishing who knows what, exactly, but evidence is evidence and it doesn't go away because you're a fanboy.

1) Ted Kennedy killed Mary Jo Kopechne in Chappaquiddick on June 18, 1969. He picked her up at a party hoping to fuck her back at his place, drove off a bridge drunk and left her to die/drown in the car while he bailed out then called his family for help. That's really not up for debate and it's recorded fact in law enforcement records. That's why he never became President.

2) His brother, JFK, was a known drug and sex addict. It's in the official WH medical records. He was on antibioltics, pain killers, steroids, opioids, anti-psychotics and treatments for STIs. He was addicted to the pain killers, most sources believe, due to what would today be diagnosed as ulcerative colitis and stomach issues. And a simple Google search will yield a dozen of the high-profile women he was fucking, not to mention the hordes of prostitutes he regularly brought into the WH as documented by his staff. Being TAG, I can't imagine why anyone would push to try covering this up or pretend it didn't happen?

3) Unless you were dead, in a coma or retarded in the 90s, I don't know how any conscious human being can forget the list of women coming forth to accuse Bill Clinton of forcible rape. Especially in this #metoo age, aren't "all women to be believed"? Because a good number of them are still trying to have him held accountable now and begging the media outlets to listen to them, but the Democratic ally media outlets are very conveniently ignoring them. The list of women who can graphically detail how Bill raped and assaulted them isn't exactly a state secret. Juanita Broaddrick, Gennifer Flowers, Leslie Millwee, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and those are just the ones who were willing to come forth even as his wife was on the verge of being elected president. And Juanita Broaddrick has gone on record many, many times detailing how Hillary Clinton threatened her into remaining silent about how Bill raped, assaulted and even bit her in a hotel room. Again, this isn't anything new.

And regarding Biden and his executive orders, do I really need to point things out? WWW.CNN.COM is all you need. You can confirm everything I wrote in less than 30 seconds.

The great thing about the coming year is that you can attempt to cover for and carry water for the Democrats all you like, but now that they own the WH and both houses of Congress, they'll be solely responsible for whatever idiotic, destructive bullshit they enact and can't blame Trump anymore. They'll try, and the mainstream media will do everything it can to assist, but at the end of the day when the GOP is dead and gone for the near year or two and Slow Joe and Nancy are on TV every night, the buck is going to stop with the right people.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to know exactly what part of what I said was "exaggerated" or "downright lies," regarding our former Democratic presidents, since all of it is basically acknowledged and documented fact here in America. Perhaps Europeans have a set of "alternative facts" that they judge us by, to borrow from the Trump Admin. Europeans may prefer to live in a fantasy world regarding American leaders, like how they continue to worship Barack Obama for accomplishing who knows what, exactly, but evidence is evidence and it doesn't go away because you're a fanboy.

1) Ted Kennedy killed Mary Jo Kopechne in Chappaquiddick on June 18, 1969. He picked her up at a party hoping to fuck her back at his place, drove off a bridge drunk and left her to die/drown in the car while he bailed out then called his family for help. That's really not up for debate and it's recorded fact in law enforcement records. That's why he never became President.

2) His brother, JFK, was a known drug and sex addict. It's in the official WH medical records. He was on antibioltics, pain killers, steroids, opioids, anti-psychotics and treatments for STIs. He was addicted to the pain killers, most sources believe, due to what would today be diagnosed as ulcerative colitis and stomach issues. And a simple Google search will yield a dozen of the high-profile women he was fucking, not to mention the hordes of prostitutes he regularly brought into the WH as documented by his staff. Being TAG, I can't imagine why anyone would push to try covering this up or pretend it didn't happen?

3) Unless you were dead, in a coma or retarded in the 90s, I don't know how any conscious human being can forget the list of women coming forth to accuse Bill Clinton of forcible rape. Especially in this #metoo age, aren't "all women to be believed"? Because a good number of them are still trying to have him held accountable now and begging the media outlets to listen to them, but the Democratic ally media outlets are very conveniently ignoring them. The list of women who can graphically detail how Bill raped and assaulted them isn't exactly a state secret. Juanita Broaddrick, Gennifer Flowers, Leslie Millwee, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and those are just the ones who were willing to come forth even as his wife was on the verge of being elected president. And Juanita Broaddrick has gone on record many, many times detailing how Hillary Clinton threatened her into remaining silent about how Bill raped, assaulted and even bit her in a hotel room. Again, this isn't anything new.

And regarding Biden and his executive orders, do I really need to point things out? WWW.CNN.COM is all you need. You can confirm everything I wrote in less than 30 seconds.

The great thing about the coming year is that you can attempt to cover for and carry water for the Democrats all you like, but now that they own the WH and both houses of Congress, they'll be solely responsible for whatever idiotic, destructive bullshit they enact and can't blame Trump anymore. They'll try, and the mainstream media will do everything it can to assist, but at the end of the day when the GOP is dead and gone for the near year or two and Slow Joe and Nancy are on TV every night, the buck is going to stop with the right people.

Lol! I still love to trigger you , and it still works :)

By the way, less one-sided info on the Chappaquiddick accident, for those interested in this « killing »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

Reactions: just4fun
Mitch McConnell just got re-elected in 2020 to a six-year term. The dude is 78 years old. He could have voted to convict Trump, but he didn’t do so.

Last edited:
Mitch McConnell just got re-elected in 2020 to a six-year term. The dude is 78 years old. He could have voted to convict Trump, but he didn’t do so.
He just used the « unconstitutionality » argument to cover his decision. It’s a bogus one by the way, but at least it allows him to not take position on the real issue. Did Trump rile up this mob? Obviously yes. Was he late in condemning it? Yes too. But did he eventually condemn it ? Yes, can’t deny that either. Not sure how I would have voted if I was a Republican senator , to be honest. Maybe abstain

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Lol! I still love to trigger you , and it still works :)

By the way, less one-sided info on the Chappaquiddick accident, for those interested in this « killing »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

Yeah, but I'm still right.

And I really hope you're not seriously pointing to KINZINGER as some sort of role model. I was still working for Congress when he started coming around and grabbing his ankles for support. We're right around the same age and had similar jobs on The Hill. Adam Kinzinger is a two-face, whining piece of shit and everything that's wrong with politics. You do know he got is start in DC politics by making SARAH PALIN his new BFF? Yep, she was the first big endorsement he got, because when he first showed up about a decade ago, he was positioning himself as some far-right, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-abortion war hero. Eric "Asshole" Cantor was his other reach-around buddy. He won a House seat but as soon as he got in started waffling on his talking points and pissed off the conservatives in his district. This was also around the time the Tea Party was still quite active, and he ended up getting a primary challenge from one of the teabagger leaders. SO, he decided to try out-teabagging a king teabagger and became the Uber Teabagger...and somehow won the primary.

But then his district started shifting and more of suburban (Democrat) Chicago was redistricted in, so he started changing his tune again and started making overtures to the left. Started softening up on gays, border protection, abortion. And he was a HUGE Trump supporter all the way up until his district started turning purple, at which point he suddenly decided to become one of the leading Anti-Trump Republicans in Congress. And of course, that made him a darling of CNN/MSNBC, where he gets regular appearances now to spout DNC anti-Trump nonsense.

I don't care which side you play for, but at least have the integrity to stick with your gang and affiliation. Kinzinger would sell out his own wife if it got him a step up in Congress. Not saying he's unique in Washington but people like him are why it's so difficult to work there and be proud of it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I'm still right.

And I really hope you're not seriously pointing to KINZINGER as some sort of role model. I was still working for Congress when he started coming around and grabbing his ankles for support. We're right around the same age and had similar jobs on The Hill. Adam Kinzinger is a two-face, whining piece of shit and everything that's wrong with politics. You do know he got is start in DC politics by making SARAH PALIN his new BFF? Yep, she was the first big endorsement he got, because when he first showed up about a decade ago, he was positioning himself as some far-right, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-abortion war hero. Eric "Asshole" Cantor was his other reach-around buddy. He won a House seat but as soon as he got in started waffling on his talking points and pissed off the conservatives in his district. This was also around the time the Tea Party was still quite active, and he ended up getting a primary challenge from one of the teabagger leaders. SO, he decided to try out-teabagging a king teabagger and became the Uber Teabagger...and somehow won the primary.

But then his district started shifting and more of suburban (Democrat) Chicago was redistricted in, so he started changing his tune again and started making overtures to the left. Started softening up on gays, border protection, abortion. And he was a HUGE Trump supporter all the way up until his district started turning purple, at which point he suddenly decided to become one of the leading Anti-Trump Republicans in Congress. And of course, that made him a darling of CNN/MSNBC, where he gets regular appearances how to spout DNC anti-Trump nonsense.

I don't care which side you play for, but at least have the integrity to stick with your gang and affiliation. Kinzinger would sell out his own wife if it got him a step up in Congress. Not saying his unique in Washington but people like him are why it's so difficult to work there and be proud of it.

i love Romney too

(getting ready for the next 50 lines of rebuke... ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.