The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. Boebert looks like she suffers from a constant yeast infection that you'd be able to smell from across the room. Stupid twat actually tried to enter the Capitol armed with a pistol and then got into a fight with Capitol Police for not allowing her through the metal detectors. I love the state of Colorado and it disgusts me that she represents it, but also keep in mind that she's basically trailer trash from Florida (SURPRISE!!) that relocated to CO and I believe she got knocked up in high school, dropped out and ended up working at McDonald's. A true American Success Story.
You are more vitriolic than a millennial Dem!
Personnally I dream of a 3P with Bobert and Palin. Yeast infection or not . And the ex- TV personality chick from Arizona, forgot her name.

Reactions: Keihan
Looks like I’m going to lose my favorite and kinda-hot MAGA nutcase, Loren Boebert from Colorado. Marjorie will feel alone without her. Sad .
Maybe she'll come to Tokyo and put an add on Tag if the reports are correct.

"Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit. If they lose, I should not be blamed at all." - Donald J. Trump 8 November 2022
Ah ah, I thought it was a joke but he actually said that :wacky: . I would have loved this guy to be the coach of my team. Inspiring words

After what happened in the midterms, it seems Rupert Murdoch is done with with DJT.

9460BC32-6742-456E-8CA7-A1083E5E1B30.jpeg

This could be DJT’s next meeting with RM.

8B8DBF07-FC0B-4CE6-8CEB-75D2B450CDEB.jpeg

Reactions: IchigoDave
Looks like the stage is set, Trump VS DeSantis, his former protege. And in true Trump fashion, he's already coined an insulting nickname: "Ron DeSanctimonious." These two fucking d-bags are going to turn 2024 into a circus, AGAIN. Maybe I'll go volunteer with the Haley or Cheney campaigns, just so I can say I did my part to stop this from happening again.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Looks like the stage is set, Trump VS DeSantis, his former protege. And in true Trump fashion, he's already coined an insulting nickname: "Ron DeSanctimonious." These two fucking d-bags are going to turn 2024 into a circus, AGAIN. Maybe I'll go volunteer with the Haley or Cheney campaigns, just so I can say I did my part to stop this from happening again.
Trump was a joke but what’s so wrong with DeSantis? Ok the immigrants charter flight to Martha’s Vineyard was a bit of a PR dick move (like the Italians are doing to us now) but irrespective of blue or red (or Italian), I can understand why some states or countries most affected want the others to share the burden too…
So what else?

Trump was a joke but what’s so wrong with DeSantis? Ok the immigrants charter flight to Martha’s Vineyard was a bit of a PR dick move (like the Italians are doing to us now) but irrespective of blue or red (or Italian), I can understand why some states or countries most affected want the others to share the burden too…
So what else?

De Santis is a full blown POS as a human being. During CO-VID a complete mess discounting all rational science. Wants to keep any mention of sexual orientation on any level out of schools and education. You can Google his long list of f-ups and controversies. Like some nightmare from the 1950s.

De Santis is a full blown POS as a human being. During CO-VID a complete mess discounting all rational science. Wants to keep any mention of sexual orientation on any level out of schools and education. You can Google his long list of f-ups and controversies. Like some nightmare from the 1950s.
I see. Still sounds better than Trump in my opinion (which counts for zilch, I know)

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Knowing Trump, he'll run for Speaker of the House so he can kick Pelosi out of her job and impeach Biden every month.

God I hope GOP is finally ready to move on from Trump. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone seeing all these tweets and statements from Republicans JUST NOW realizing that Trump is an insane narcissist when it's been obvious to anyone with half a brain and a shred of integrity since 2016.

God I hope GOP is finally ready to move on from Trump. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone seeing all these tweets and statements from Republicans JUST NOW realizing that Trump is an insane narcissist when it's been obvious to anyone with half a brain and a shred of integrity since 2016.
We all hope for a return to sanity for sure.
Im tired of being branded a “commie snowflake liberal” on the nutjobs’ forums I participate in sometimes (guilty pleasure) , despite having voted conservative all my life -just not the Trump&Fox-News types of “conservatives”. Ok French conservatives. So yeah, probably commie liberals in a US context :)

So what else?
I don't have any problem with governors in red states shipping illegals to blue states with governor's advocating for illegal immigration. That part I actually like. But Ron Desantis basically took a page from Trump's moronic attempts to trivialize COVID and turned it into his own brand of d-bagery. Mask mandates are for morons. Social Distancing mandates are for morons. Vaccine mandates by private companies are communist. He wanted everything open, no restrictions, no rules, and even when Florida had one of the nation's highest daily body counts, he had the audacity to go on TV and declare that Florida is OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND DOING FINE!! No wonder, then, when my state finally was forced to reopen to tourists and hordes of cheap-ticket trash from FL started flooding in and getting into brawls at stores and restaurants because we still required masks, distancing and proof of vaccination.

Desantis embodies basically everything I fucking hate about Florida. And, much like Ted Cruz, he has a face you just want to punch. And that poses the biggest dilemma for me, because if he somehow beats Trump and the rest to the GOP nomination, and Slow Joe ends up being the Dem nominee simply because nobody else wanted to hurt a disabled, demented old man's feelings, I'm going to have to vote for Desantis by virtue of just plain common sense. And that is not going to be pleasant. I swear, is it too much to ask for just a normal election? Liz or Nikki can very gently debate Slow Joe on TV, help walk him off stage to make sure he goes back to the correct dressing room to have his diaper changed, we have a nice, quiet general election and at the end of the night America has its first female president? And then the day after inauguration, the military-industrial complex goes gangbusters, all us party loyalists (investors) get rich as fuck, oil pipelines are up and running, gas is $2.50/gallon again, shelves are fully-stocked at all the gun stores, the yen is 175 to $1 and I'm making it rain at Libe Nipponbashi.

I don't have any problem with governors in red states shipping illegals to blue states with governor's advocating for illegal immigration. That part I actually like. But Ron Desantis basically took a page from Trump's moronic attempts to trivialize COVID and turned it into his own brand of d-bagery. Mask mandates are for morons. Social Distancing mandates are for morons. Vaccine mandates by private companies are communist. He wanted everything open, no restrictions, no rules, and even when Florida had one of the nation's highest daily body counts, he had the audacity to go on TV and declare that Florida is OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND DOING FINE!! No wonder, then, when my state finally was forced to reopen to tourists and hordes of cheap-ticket trash from FL started flooding in and getting into brawls at stores and restaurants because we still required masks, distancing and proof of vaccination.

Desantis embodies basically everything I fucking hate about Florida. And, much like Ted Cruz, he has a face you just want to punch. And that poses the biggest dilemma for me, because if he somehow beats Trump and the rest to the GOP nomination, and Slow Joe ends up being the Dem nominee simply because nobody else wanted to hurt a disabled, demented old man's feelings, I'm going to have to vote for Desantis by virtue of just plain common sense. And that is not going to be pleasant. I swear, is it too much to ask for just a normal election? Liz or Nikki can very gently debate Slow Joe on TV, help walk him off stage to make sure he goes back to the correct dressing room to have his diaper changed, we have a nice, quiet general election and at the end of the night America has its first female president? And then the day after inauguration, the military-industrial complex goes gangbusters, all us party loyalists (investors) get rich as fuck, oil pipelines are up and running, gas is $2.50/gallon again, shelves are fully-stocked at all the gun stores, the yen is 175 to $1 and I'm making it rain at Libe Nipponbashi.
Naaaah.
you want a woman president ?
you should get AOC vs MTG. And whomever wins, what a first woman president this will be! The world’s envy for sure

Im tired of being branded a “commie snowflake liberal” on the nutjobs’ forums I participate in sometimes (guilty pleasure)

I thought that all yankees always think everyone from Europe is a commie snowflake liberal regardless how right in the scale you yourself think you are?

I thought that all yankees always think everyone from Europe is a commie snowflake liberal regardless how right in the scale you yourself think you are?
Yes, that was my point . Although I may be considered just center for a guy like Bernie Sanders , possibly.

View attachment 19359

They don't stand a chance against my boy Jeb Bush.

(Please clap.)

I think Jeb is permanently traumatized by what DJT did to him in the 2016 campaign, and by that I mean in the debates. That was as masterful as bullying and trolling can ever get. I'm not sure which was funnier--the SNL parody or the real thing.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Alaska's ranked choice is amazing this year. Because of it Republicans are going to help a Democrat win the house, and Democrat voters are going to help Murkowski win the senate seat. Those two ladies are bound to be cooperative across the aisle.

Makes you wonder how US elections would be like if all states were ranked choice.

Alaska's ranked choice is amazing this year. Because of it Republicans are going to help a Democrat win the house, and Democrat voters are going to help Murkowski win the senate seat. Those two ladies are bound to be cooperative across the aisle.

Makes you wonder how US elections would be like if all states were ranked choice.
That is entirely the point of ranked choice; it requires candidates to be as broadly appealing to as many voters as possible because it’s unlikely you’ll be enough people’s first choice, so you have to be a lot of folks’ second choice. This definitely limits the Appeal To The Extremes and tends to elect more centrist, and likely more compromising / accommodating candidates.

But since both parties in the USA don’t actually want to be EFFECTIVE at governing and just want power, rank choice voting will never be more than fringe in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.