The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that pretty much sums up the situation over here. But let's not forget that the left is totally cool with celebrities (even the white ones) being filthy rich but somehow the guy that worked for a living and has money is evil.

And don't forget #metoo and "ALL WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED!" That is, until the rapist has a (D) next to his name or owns a really successful movie studio. And I love the lectures about climate change coming from assholes who catch private jets to the Academy Awards every year.

yes but still, those damn crows are annoying and have a mean look. i would like to shoot them sometimes

Then you should really consider moving to the U.S. Personally, I find crows and their alarming level of intelligence to be creepy and I don't even like looking at them, but back when I was living in the midwest they were considered "varmint" animals and locals regularly shot them for fun. A buddy of mine owned a huge cabin up in the mountains and we used to stay up there a few times a year and just get shitfaced drunk all night with a keg of Bud Light. Every morning, the ritual was for all the guys to wake up, grab pump shotguns full of birdshot shells, walk out on to the back porch half-naked and start blasting the living shit out of the trees in the backyard because that's where all the crows would hang out and caw and make a racket all morning.

Yes, it was pretty entertaining. But I remember standing there watching a bunch of hungover rednecks in their underwear hooting and hollering and firing away and empty shells flying around and tree branches and leaves and dead crows falling all around and thinking to myself..."ONLY IN AMERICA."

Reactions: Frenchy
yes but still, those damn crows are annoying and have a mean look. i would like to shoot them sometimes
Tokyo crows are pussies compared to the ones that hang out in resorts in Okinawa.
Last year I was dive bombed by 2.
My crime:
1. Jogging near the nest
2. Walking from the bar to the pool with a croissant in my hand

But let's not forget that the left is totally cool with celebrities (even the white ones) being filthy rich but somehow the guy that worked for a living and has money is evil.
Sorry @Lukes I didn't get that reference, can you enlighten me?

Sorry @Lukes I didn't get that reference, can you enlighten me?

Sorry, I wasnt trying to make a reference to something else but I was just throwing in an opinion about how the same people that have issues with the rich "evil" corporate execs and bankers, etc. also seem to have no problems with the Kardashians and rich AF celebs and influencers. Basically I was accusing them of hypocrisy.

You basically are validating my point about the right being 100% shit sure they are right and very inflexible.

You are also missing my point. You said the left are bullies, so I counter with the intimidation shown by these people taking guns into govt buildings.
The point is bullying / intimidation, not shooting.

Negative.. The Right is not always right. I believe having a 2 party system is like a form of checks and balances.

My issue with the left is most modern day liberals I speak with do not care about numbers. Economics and statistics are thrown out the window.. with no understanding that the USA is a business entity and the state sees you as an employee and must produce taxes to pay the state and each state has to pay the 'house' or the state defaults. In California they are protesting to have immigrants from South America which is about 450 million people! and allow them free access to the US with health benefits, food benefits, health care, and reduce housing when immigration does exactly the opposite.

Negative.. The Right is not always right. I believe having a 2 party system is like a form of checks and balances.

My issue with the left is most modern day liberals I speak with do not care about numbers. Economics and statistics are thrown out the window.. with no understanding that the USA is a business entity and the state sees you as an employee and must produce taxes to pay the state and each state has to pay the 'house' or the state defaults. In California they are protesting to have immigrants from South America which is about 450 million people! and allow them free access to the US with health benefits, food benefits, health care, and reduce housing when immigration does exactly the opposite.

Speaking about numbers, « They » is how many people exactly?
I don’t think the type of « all immigrants are ok » Americans you mention represent even 1% of the Democrats... you can´t take any minority of nutjobs and demonize all your opponents as a result. And yes I also think its unfair to depict all pro-Trump people as soulless neo-nazis

I can't believe that anyone with the slightest bit of common sense sees/hears this shit and doesn't shake their head in disbelief.

I can't believe that anyone with the slightest bit of common sense sees/hears this shit and doesn't shake their head in disbelief.

hey maybe that does appeal to Virginia potato farmers , Probably a big constituency, gotta respect that

I couldn't believe you guys didn't string up your bankers and politicians after the Lehman crash and its aftermath either, but here we are....

Naturally pulling out this kind of stuff is definitely a talent;)

Holy fucking shit. For as much as I consider myself a reasonably educated guy who keeps up with current affairs, I try to steer clear of any actual footage of Trump because he is just too fucking mad. But... come on man... he is as mad as a fucking window. A sackful of ferrets would sound more sane, if only we gave them the opportunity to speak on a podium. In any sane world he would be sitting outside a 7-11 in San Francisco offering blowjobs for money. But, I guess because America is the most insane country in the world, he is, instead, destroying the political infrastructure of the country, and the geopolitical balance of the world.

Still. I'm seeing Sakura next week, so fuck him.

A sackful of ferrets would sound more sane,
I once had half a dozen ferrets. Can attest, still more sane than a Trump. And much more cute.
D3OzGlaX4AAIcnN.png

I really thing the percentage of ferret lovers on here is much higher. Maybe 50% or more.

But shame on you for having a thing about ferrets.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I once had half a dozen ferrets. Can attest, still more sane than a Trump. And much more cute.
D3OzGlaX4AAIcnN.png

I was just about to answer the previous post to say ferrets are cute and here is my proof.

Though when they get adults they are fucking pests.

Reactions: Tabanico
Reactions: MikeH
Wait... when did we shift back to talking about Trumps?

I am pretty sure he hasn't changed a bit since childhood.

Reactions: Sudsy
I am pretty sure he hasn't changed a bit since childhood.

He did. Saw a documentary recently and apparently he liked practicing sports back then, even considered a career in baseball.

But back to topic what I find really crazy not just in the US but many other countries now is the unwillingness by some voters to admit « yep, I fucked up, chose the wrong guy, sorry ».

Whatever stupid shit the person they elected do or say , which they would never tolerate (even 1% of it) if it was his opponent, the die-hard fan will never flinch and even bend his/her core beliefs , moral compass, rationality etc... , willingly be fed lies and ask for more, just because at that point its a matter of face-saving and personal pride.

I remember thinking « Fuck, Sarkozy is really a moron sometimes, wish I had voted for someone else ». I heard my mother say back in the days « I voted Mitterrand and I regret it ».

But nowadays it seems that no one even think about admitting they were wrong. Like the person they vouch for is some kind of vital internal organ and renouncing him would be death.

Last edited:
It’s funny... Im not a big Tweeter fan, watch it rarely, so on my feed there’s the stable genius (guilty pleasure I admit). And just 2 or 3 random others like Bob Dylan and some Zen-style quotes ... Needless to say , given how much time he spends on Tweeter, it’s really 80% Trump nonsense. But the mix is sometimes surrealistic...

4905666B-F0A7-4E3B-AEFF-B1592D5C04BD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.