The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for the next debate...
120534471_10107818894380005_254409985690562724_o.jpg

Where did I say dispise?

Where did I say you said you despise?

Everything what I have heard points to the direction our discussion is getting closer to the level of the presidential debate. I just hope nobody gets corona now to make it a spitting image.

Since he paid only US$750 a year in federal income tax in both 2016 and 2017, maybe Mexico is paying for that wall of doctors.

7D5C0B61-B30D-4C72-A8BD-193D388C0624.jpeg

Since he paid only US$750 a year in federal income tax in both 2016 and 2017, maybe Mexico is paying for that wall of doctors.

View attachment 15245

Feel sorry for this guy - Dr. Sean Conley. Between a rock, and a rock hard place. Presumably, he got the gig because he is very good at what he does.The stories in the media would lead people to conclude he is an incompetent cowboy, but he has joined a circus and I am guessing the sick ringmaster doesn't really understand the traditional Doctor/Patient relationship.

So, he's quarantined rite? I wonder if he can still start WW3 from a hospital bed. Where's Mr. "Knowitall"? I know he has that answer.

Seen on Twitter: Trump has gone from “Law and Order” to “Law and Order: SUV”.

C9215306-9356-4022-9CE8-1A835F3A5601.jpeg

Reactions: maikeru
his bodyguards must be ecstatic to be in such closed space with him, even with mask

If my job description read "ready to jump in front of a bullet" I wouldn't be too concerned about corona.

If my job description read "ready to jump in front of a bullet" I wouldn't be too concerned about corona.
Good point . the job description probably says a lot about how you are supposed to protect the guy from others, but nothing on how to protect yourself from the guy

Close Trump aide Hope Hicks, a former model, tested positive for the novel coronavirus after travelling with the president for his first debate with Joe Biden.

Man ... she looks fine.

View attachment 15229

View attachment 15230

The other day I read a headline saying “Hope is contagious.” Some editor must have fun with that one.

Anyway, I hope Hope recovers.

"He's back." Another Monday miracle. This is not an SNL tweet......it is his campaign tweet.

Reactions: Frenchy
Status
Not open for further replies.