The Offical Tag Song should be.... ???

This probably doesn't fit as TAG anthem but many new guys already use it as their motto: "I don't speak Japanese but I love Aoi Sora".

Even with the risk of derailing the thread, which everyone know I would never do, I didn't know the same guy has made a song about @Frenchy and his SB.

And no, I am not the other guy; I am totally different. I don't have blond hair.

Even with the risk of derailing the thread, which everyone know I would never do, I didn't know the same guy has made a song about @Frenchy and his SB.

And no, I am not the other guy; I am totally different. I don't have blond hair.

Lol, actually a few SBs could fit the story , not just one. Its ok If they have other guys, as long as I don’t finance THEM! :D Oh yeah and as long as it’s not you , of course. You would totally grab my hard-earnt cash from her pure hands and waste it on prostitutes. Not cool.

Oh yeah and as long as it’s not you , of course. You would totally grab my hard-earnt cash from her pure hands and waste it on prostitutes.

Of course that was not you. The guy in the video provided penetration in the end.

And I don't understand your sentence; how would that ever be described as wasting?

Back on topic.....

Work Bitch! (B.Spears)
An important reminder for both sides of the transaction :D

Hard to pick just one song that covers the TAG melting pot of perverts. Quite a range of musical preferences. Spotify may have a curated list on the subject.

These lyrics don't mess about:

"Two hundred dollars straight in
Two-fifty up the ass" she smiled and said
She unbuckled my belt, pulled back her hair
And sat in front of me on the bed

( Reno: Bruce Springsteen)

Hard to pick just one song that covers the TAG melting pot of perverts. Quite a range of musical preferences. Spotify may have a curated list on the subject.

Springsteen? Really? He sang about dirty stuff?

Springsteen? Really? He sang about dirty stuff?

Nothing dirty about asking $250 for anal. I think it is pretty reasonable instead.

Reactions: Frenchy

Agreed, there probably should be a TAG album.

For some members this might work:

and of course there’s also the occasional:

Reactions: Majestyk

And throw in a few Air Supply tracks to satisfy the virgins, the rookies, the romeos, and the special ones that build genuine connections with sex workers and know how to make them feel like natural women.

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: MikeH and AMcguyver

Leary stole this.........no big surprise as all his material is taken from someone else.

Reactions: Sudsy
Only when I’ve been drinking heavily, I swear!
Said Louis C.K. Bill Hicks would have sued him if he didn't die. DL is an asshole in real life 100%