Guest viewing is limited

The State Of Pickup And Nanpa

'Pink'??! Holy shit this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

Imo the use of that term for women speaks *volumes* about "the state of pickup and nampa" or, more precisely, the state of mind of *some* PUAs/gamers. So, in that sense, it is on topic. That some of those groups are not sure if women are capable of loving men says even more... (n)

-Ww

Reactions: Curacao and Sudsy
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=r...n-jp&client=safari#hl=en-jp&q=pua+acronym+afc

Or maybe you did

Where's the fun in that, surely every discussion benefits from having pros and cons discussed.

What you posted is nothing to do with the topic, although you are quite right, you can lead a horse to what you believe is water, and if he recognizes it as the cess pool that it is, it's only a foolish horse that would drink it. Not sure what the snooker references are though, are snooker players somehow more evolved than others?
Of course it's relavent. PUAs will face stalkers just like Roosh did in Europe and here in the forum. Just ignore them and enjoy the pinks. Its so much fun having pink whenever you want.

Reactions: Solong
Do you mean women? Or something else? What does pink even mean?

Please have some respect.

Do you mean women? Or something else? What does pink even mean?

Please have some respect.
Stalkers will always have issues. No use feeding the sharks. A PUA knows what pink is. Too much to waste dealing with stalkers. Too much fun....

Of course it's relavent. PUAs will face stalkers just like Roosh did in Europe and here in the forum. Just ignore them and enjoy the pinks. Its so much fun having pink whenever you want.
Roosh, pinks, and you talked about evolution?? As I said, wide spectrum of PUA on this forum, some deserve a little respect, some clearly do not.

And as per my snooker analogy earlier, it doesn't look like you are going for the difficult pink, but are eyeing up the easy brown.

Reactions: Cheb
Roosh, pinks, and you talked about evolution?? As I said, wide spectrum of PUA on this forum, some deserve a little respect, some clearly do not.

And as per my snooker analogy earlier, it doesn't look like you are going for the difficult pink, but are eyeing up the easy brown.
Too much fun....

Yes, like trying to explain string theory to a toddler. Pointless, when all they are thinking about is taking a shit in their nappy.

Certainly fun, and enlightening.

Oh, I have no problem with it at all, and indeed I contribute more than my share to such pro-con discussions surely, but I meant to suggest to @Solong that asking/telling you what and where to post is VERY unlikely to be effective and that simply not reading or not seeing your posts would be incredibly more effective. He frequently advises men on TAG about how to meet and seduce women more effectively. I intended to return the favor by advising him about how to more effectively control his online environment and avoid posts that he apparently sees as a disruption of the conversation he wishes us to have.

-Ww

Trying to get someone to ignore the other, is baiting by trolls. You don't see the plan or relish in it, but I already see it.

Those that are trolling, see it as a victory or opportunity to talk smack without reprisal if I ignore them. Trolls are going to troll, even if it means creating multiple or having to create new accounts. That's why you don't see them putting me on ignore. They love attacking posts.

It's OBVIOUS what's going on and who is doing the trolling. But, I can't be persuaded into stopping and not spreading the word or view that men have options.

Also, I have some advice for you. This will save you some stress and maybe help you live longer. Give your advise to the others. See how effective it is with them. Report back to me later on how effective it is.

Last edited:
Yes, like trying to explain string theory to a toddler. Pointless, when all they are thinking about is taking a shit in their nappy.

Certainly fun, and enlightening.
What is your purpose in this thread besides trying to start fights?

Tell us about how you feel on PUA and why you feel P4P is superior or men shouldn't talk directly to women? This is your opportunity, as you want to interrupt and disrupt so badly.

Does one have to be better than the other?

Surely in a thread about the state of pickup it is permissible to call out the misogyny of some of its practitioners (pretty evident from 4vibes's posts for example).

Reactions: Wwanderer
Tell us about how you feel on PUA and why you feel P4P is superior or men shouldn't talk directly to women?
Cite evidence of me saying men shouldn't talk directly to women. You again also think it's either PUA or P4P, nothing else, while nearly everybody else (apart from maybe your new fanboi) knows there are numerous ways in which to interact with women that neither require monetary investment or following patterns and playing games to have an enjoyable time.

How do I feel on PUA, kinda ambivalent. On one hand you have the likes of Sinapse, who seems level headed and maybe would treat women decently, on the other hand you have your media figureheads that advocate getting physical and that all women really mean yes, when they say no. Then you have the real weirdos who take these figureheads at face value and talk about "pinks" and Roosh being misunderstood. You, I think in the middle, not extreme but sometimes completely oblivious to the offense they cause and can't understand why people want to live a different life, or have different views. I'll leave it at that, if you believe people picking you up for your few controversial statements is trolling, then I guess this is just a pro PUA thread.

Cite evidence of me saying men shouldn't talk directly to women...
...How do I feel on PUA, kinda ambivalent. On one hand you have the likes of Sinapse, who seems level headed and maybe would treat women decently, on the other hand you have your media figureheads that advocate getting physical and that all women really mean yes, when they say no. Then you have the real weirdos who take these figureheads at face value and talk about "pinks" and Roosh being misunderstood. You, I think in the middle, not extreme but sometimes completely oblivious to the offense they cause and can't understand why people want to live a different life, or have different views. I'll leave it at that, if you believe people picking you up for your few controversial statements is trolling, then I guess this is just a pro PUA thread.

Well, now we are starting to have something more like a conversation. I'm glad you have some balance, and we may have some common ground.

I personally believe a man should be able to choose either option, PUA or P4P, as he so desires and yes there is gray area in between.

Though I'm curious about your beliefs on alternative interactions between men and women.

You again also think it's either PUA or P4P, nothing else, while nearly everybody else (apart from maybe your new fanboi) knows there are numerous ways in which to interact with women that neither require monetary investment or following patterns and playing games to have an enjoyable time.

I'm up for learning something new. What ways or methods require neither money or playing games with women?

Surely in a thread about the state of pickup it is permissible to call out the misogyny of some of its practitioners (pretty evident from 4vibes's posts for example).
Is using a slang word or jargon really misogyny?

Like if a woman called me a "hunk" or "cock", should I say she hate men?

Is using a slang word or jargon really misogyny?

Like if a woman called me a "hunk" or "cock", does that mean she hates me or men? Example- If a woman said, "It's so good to have cock whenever you want".

Last edited:
I think some people have taken the word game out of context. Game means fun activity. Some are using it as a form of deception. It explains why some people are having issues with women.

I find it extremely illuminating and telling (of what kind of community this is) that nobody jumps on this thread where some foreign guys who use p4p basically forced a girl to stay there and have sex beyond their arrangement (could be seen as rape) and starts talking about all those p4p douchebags, or how all guys who pay for sex are creepy rapists. In general, the tone of this overall board is one which accepts plurality of thought for Johns/p4p users and understands that just because one member extremely violates the rules of social conduct, that doesn't really say anything about the others. I'm glad it's gotten to that level of nuance for some members to the point where even if they aren't interested in game/PUA, they still realize that there is a plurality of people who do it. I think this isn't really something that existed back in October when I first started posting on here - there was very little room for nuance in people's minds for PUA it was pretty much "pickup = manipulation" or "pickup = scam". People didn't even try to explain how those can both be correct (surely one must be wrong.. It can't be both cruelly effective and all a big lie at the same time). Anyway, you still see occasional posters who try to make these blanket statements without noticing how they use nuance when the world they're talking about is a little closer to home (p4p). But I'm glad the overall tone has shifted to one of plurality and nuance within game on this board as well.
It shows that people are moving past simplistic in-group favoritism and into more sophisticated ways of thinking about the world and groups of people who do different activities than them

Reactions: Solong
The posts on this thread is an example of the state of PUA. You have people who goes legalise to discredit PUA for their own reasons. The fact is that PUA works.

Last edited:
I will respond to the main crux on the OP later, but the one thing that strikes me on this sub forum is that you don't police yourselves, which is why at times you'll see the non PUA people come in here and chip in.

In the P4P forum there is certain level of respect, and if people go off on a tangent people distance themselves rather quickly, or call them up on it. Two semi recent examples if I remember correctly, people talking about "hookers", and another talking about aggressively shagging someone "up the shitter" (under the impression it was paid for so was OK). People made it perfectly clear that P4P does NOT equal a lack of respect or dignity for the other party and the lines were clearly drawn. People commented and you saw it wasn't the general consensus.

Now here, in this sub forum, maybe because it's new you have people from all over the spectrum posting views on PUA and none of the regular PUA posters seems to declare their opinions, so of course those just browsing think it's a majority opinion when people post shit that most probably the majority of you don't agree with.

I'm sure if you police your own, or ask others to clarify their positions more accurately then you'd see far less outsiders posting bad opinions on PUA.

Edited as Sinapse posted on something I touched on. I didn't see Jennifer's thread, and tbh everything she says I would take with a grain of salt but I'll get around to reading it at some point. We certainly would make it clear, as I am here that we don't condone any sort of bad behavior towards providers in the P4P forums though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer and Sudsy
The reference to the rapiness in the other thread is way off course in my opinion. There has always been a plurality of opinions about pickup on these forums, and many of us acknowledge the plurality within pickup. That doesn't preclude us from calling out the misogyny and mild racism that characterize a lot of posts about pickup on here. Trying to characterize this thread as some sort of spiritual evolution on the part of all the p4p square daddyos who are finally starting to wake up to the startling epiphanies offered by pua is pretty uninspired stuff.

As for that other thread you'll notice that thefirst reactions were from some of the pua proponents trying to paint it as yet another example of the many indignities that are inflicted on we poor downtrodden foreigners. At which point trying to engage with the thread is beyond pointless.

As is trying to engage any further with this thread now that it has descended into yet another tiresome reprise of the p4p vs pua argument.

Reactions: Wwanderer and Sudsy
I'm curious why is the word 'pink' such a bad word when Victoria Secrets coined it? Women wear it every where? In essence pink means women. Could it be some of you have issues with women?

Pretty sure the only nuance in that post is stupidity.
I forgot. Stalkers. See what I mean. They can't help themselves. They can't understand why women prefer PUA. These pushy people can't handle women. 'Pink' is a word women chose for themselves. A color they claimed for themselves. But if a PUA uses it. Its blasphemy. People have issues.

I find it extremely illuminating and telling (of what kind of community this is) that nobody jumps on this thread where some foreign guys who use p4p basically forced a girl to stay there and have sex beyond their arrangement (could be seen as rape) and starts talking about all those p4p douchebags, or how all guys who pay for sex are creepy rapists. In general, the tone of this overall board is one which accepts plurality of thought for Johns/p4p users and understands that just because one member extremely violates the rules of social conduct, that doesn't really say anything about the others. I'm glad it's gotten to that level of nuance for some members to the point where even if they aren't interested in game/PUA, they still realize that there is a plurality of people who do it. I think this isn't really something that existed back in October when I first started posting on here - there was very little room for nuance in people's minds for PUA it was pretty much "pickup = manipulation" or "pickup = scam". People didn't even try to explain how those can both be correct (surely one must be wrong.. It can't be both cruelly effective and all a big lie at the same time). Anyway, you still see occasional posters who try to make these blanket statements without noticing how they use nuance when the world they're talking about is a little closer to home (p4p). But I'm glad the overall tone has shifted to one of plurality and nuance within game on this board as well.
It shows that people are moving past simplistic in-group favoritism and into more sophisticated ways of thinking about the world and groups of people who do different activities than them

I personally have to agree with at least a lot of what @Sinapse stated. I will admit (now and in other threads) that I had a certain bias against PUA in the past. Most of that was because I didn't really understand a lot of it. I've changed to a certain extent now that I've read a lot more about it, asked the PUAs some questions about it and realized that a lot of my success with women was due to my own communication abilities, which happen to coincide with some of what some PUA espouses.

From what I've come to gather, TAG has 2 'resident' PUAs: @Solong and @Sinapse (sorry other PUAs, you've done nothing to distinguish yourselves). They undoubtedly have different PU styles but one thing I noticed is that they never attack each other. I kind of doubt that they have ever met (but who knows?). The p4p crowd is a lot more divided in and amongst themselves (my own obsession with trolling TJB included :LOL: (although I'm out of the p4p game)).

I do get how @Sinapse attracts very little controversy whereas @Solong seems to always be embroiled in some sort of combat. Sinapse seems like a guy you could hang with whereas Solong comes off as a passive/compulsive robot with little humour or emotion (except in defending his PUA lifestyle). Trust me guys, I mean no offense by this. It's merely one person's observation based on writing style. I believe that both of you have immense success with the ladies, and in Solong's case that wouldn't be possible if he was the robot he appears to be here. A dedicated, intense and systematic robot! :android:

I believe that PUA is alive and well in Japan even tho some who are 'picking up' aren't aware of it. I can completely see how some providers may see it as a threat, some guys who engage in p4p may see it as a scam, some PUAs see it as an artform. I think they all true and not true at the same time because it's all about perspective. We all each the product of of own environment, upbringing and circumstances.

Resorting to insults, reducing to acronyms, replying with hate instead of love helps nobody at any level or branch of this world.

I don't agree with a lot of the 'opinion presented as fact' that happens in many threads all over TAG and do my best to question it in constructive ways rather than combative. Ask questions rather than accuse. Show empathy rather than disdain.

I really like how somewhere through the middle of the 5th page we managed to turn this conversation back on topic. Good work everyone.

Normal guy raises some really great points in his post ( sorry IOS quotes are not working!).

I have never considered myself to be a pick up artist or aspiring pick up artist but I don't deny the possibility that the techniques that they offer might actually work.

Rather than dismiss them for their obvious extreme sex addiction(sorry fellas); I actually test out the ideas PUA present to see if they work. Low and behold they do, and now I have a wonderful tool kit for meeting, dating, relating with women I find attractive rather than making excuses about place, time and status.