Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Question: I tried to make a reservation for tomorrow at Byakuya, but according to the girl's profile she doesn't have a schedule tomorrow. Is this common practice in soaplands? I'm worried they're going to pull a bait-and-switch on me, on top of already giving me gaijin tax @.@

Did you get any kind of confirmation that you were able to book her? Normally you should find out when she is going to be there and book her on that day.

I asked when is the next earliest available time I can book her and they said tomorrow, 8pm, to which I agreed and went ahead and booked.

What I would do is, I would go and before I exchange any money I would want confirmation that it is the girl I requested, or mention that their website shows that she off/oyasumi today. There is a possibility that this could be a bait and switch.

Link to King's Club discount for foreigners is here: http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/shop_info.php?id=kingsclub

Shops that do not use gaijin tax include the following:
Atorie Naniwa
Blue Lagoon
Putit Royal
Darling Harbor
Sharade
Picasso
All the Dream group shops (see the dream7000.com urls in the list above)
If you feel like this could be a bait and switch then I recommend going to one of these soaps that @Soapysoap66 listed. No gaijin tax and I can at least vouche for Putit Royal.

Reactions: csr2
Two advisories from being out in yoshiwara:

1. I once checked out geihinkan and the pictures said early 20s but the guy said they were 30 or in their late 20s. So I bailed because he was full of shit.

2. If you go to Make up Aile dore and get a picture of nozomi, she looks like nothing in the picture and is a 30 year old with bad service and fake tits.
http://y-makeup.com/sp/profile.php?id=nozomi

Two advisories from being out in yoshiwara:

1. I once checked out geihinkan and the pictures said early 20s but the guy said they were 30 or in their late 20s. So I bailed because he was full of shit.

2. If you go to Make up Aile dore and get a picture of nozomi, she looks like nothing in the picture and is a 30 year old with bad service and fake tits.
http://y-makeup.com/sp/profile.php?id=nozomi
The guy was right, it's the pics that are wrong. Just ignore the age in profiles, it's just random and never correct. Make Up and Aile Dore are two different shops, I guess you mean Make Up since you linked to them. Please note that more or less all soapland sites have heavy photoshopped pictures of the girls. If you visit any shop that is a status unconfirmed on my list then please send me a message with the info so I can update the list, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muku1
I asked when is the next earliest available time I can book her and they said tomorrow, 8pm, to which I agreed and went ahead and booked.
Sometimes it's possible they call her in even if not on schedule. But it does sound a bit suspicious.

The guy was right, it's the pics that are wrong. Just ignore the age in profiles, it's just random and never correct. Make Up and Aile Dore are two different shops, I guess you mean Make Up since you linked to them. Please note that more or less all soapland sites have heavy photoshopped pictures of the girls.

I saw her at Aile dore (same pics)

I think it all depends on who answered the phone at the time of reservation (and if they are an ass or not). Just before I went to the shop for my "reservation" from yesterday, I called them just to make sure. The guy on the other side of the phone then told me that the girl I "reserved" did not have a shift today at the shop and as such won't be able to fill any reservations for the day. At least I averted a 30min walk and back for nothing lol.

Looking back, there were many signs yesterday that pointed to it being a non-proper reservation. First, they did not ask for my name, my number, or any contacts to reach me to confirm my reservation from their side. They did not ask if I was coming personally or if I needed a pickup from the station. They did not ask where I heard about their shop.

I really wanted to try this shop because one of their girls were really my type and I couldn't find any other girl like here in the Yoshiwara shops, so I decided to give them another chance and tried to reserve her again for tomorrow (according to their site, she DOES have a shift tomorrow). All of the questions above were properly asked this time, and I was also told to call them at around 10am to reconfirm from my side.

I'll report again if tomorrow goes smoothly. Hopefully the guy that answered my phone call earlier today will be working tomorrow compared to the other guy that answered the phone when I tried to "reserve" yesterday.

Last edited:
I really wanted to try this shop because one of their girls were really my type and I couldn't find any other girl like here in the Yoshiwara shops
This has me really curious about your type, I think I figured it out but not sure. They don't really seem that unique to me.
Hope you will review or at least post some info about the shop and the service.

I did not think that going to soaplands with a girl in mind was going to be this hard. It turns out, the girl I reserved today was suddenly "not able to work today". At first they offered me a discount to choose another girl, but after being put on hold multiple times they finally asked if I was gaijin. After being found out they took back the discount offer and I felt I was basically told to fuck off lol.

Checked this thread out for possible backup plans but it was hard to find a girl I liked among all the shops. A lot of them rejected me because gaijin. I finally said fuck it and just went for Putit Royal because of the reviews here but Ive been waiting for 40 mins and quite a few customers arrived after me but got served first. Like wtf?? I dont get my bad luck with soaplands.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I did not think that going to soaplands with a girl in mind was going to be this hard. It turns out, the girl I reserved today was suddenly "not able to work today". At first they offered me a discount to choose another girl, but after being put on hold multiple times they finally asked if I was gaijin. After being found out they took back the discount offer and I felt I was basically told to fuck off lol.

Checked this thread out for possible backup plans but it was hard to find a girl I liked among all the shops. A lot of them rejected me because gaijin. I finally said fuck it and just went for Putit Royal because of the reviews here but Ive been waiting for 40 mins and quite a few customers arrived after me but got served first. Like wtf?? I dont get my bad luck with soaplands.
Most customers that come have appointments which is why they are going first. Happens to me all the time. Hopefully the session will be a good one so you can forget all the troubles!

Hey guys..i am new here..trying to post but i don't know how to and i can't find a post section. Anyway I am Sam from london.. Me and my wife are coming to Tokyo,Japan in Dec and i really want something for her..but i was trying to google and can't seem to find anything about it. I was wondering if anyone here could help me i would really be grateful. what i want for her is similar to this https://www.tnaflix.com/massage-por...tm_medium=General&utm_campaign=PBweb+campaign.. I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend some places where i can make appointments for her in Tokyo.. Thanks..
Unfortunately those kind of shops for women are mostly fictional. They apparently exist but are not really advertised.
Hopefully someone else on the forum can help you, but it might be tough, especially for foreigners, as the risk for misunderstanding is higher and they don't want a potential rape/sexual harassment charge.

Monday May 30 4 pm at Putit Royal

Y30,000 for 2 hrs

Girl: Ai (doesn't speak any English)
I don't speak any Japanese

I was shown 3 cards. I would have had to wait 45 minutes for Nao. I didn't want to wait. The only available one was Ai. Her picture did not look bad.
So much for truth in advertising. The lady I met was nothing like the photo. Mini mouse would have been closer. Ai was in her mid 30s, size A tits, but she did possess huge nipples.
I even gave her a small box of chocolates as a gift.
Long story short, the best part was the Nuru on the air mattress. She almost brought me off a couple of times with her feet. When it came time for the main event, she rolled on a pink condom and in he went. And then.........nothing! She was on top writhing around but I got very little sensation. When I tried to thrust, she made a look like I was hurting her. (I am average size by North American standards)
She wasn't very generous with her body. She said her nipples were sensitive and she didn't allow much access for pussy play.
I haven't used a condom in 20 years so maybe the constriction attenuated the sensations.
She had to finish me off by hand.
For the remaining 45 minutes, I had her massage my back (half-hearted)
Everything about my first Yoshiwara was lackluster. I guess it doesn't help if you're not turned on by the girl.

Not recommended. Would not repeat.

Lol I did a tandem course with Miyuki and Ai a few weeks back. Ai is nothing special.

Next time post your own review in a thread in the review section.

Going on sundays and weekdays during regular working hours like around 3 or 4 in the afternoon works wonders especially if you are a gaijin. Since they don't have much customers during those times, they won't be as choosy compared to during peak hours/days. When I last went to yoshiwara, it was around 4pm, so most touts were accommodating to me even though i'm obviously not japanese.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Going on sundays and weekdays during regular working hours like around 3 or 4 in the afternoon works wonders especially if you are a gaijin. Since they don't have much customers during those times, they won't be as choosy compared to during peak hours/days. When I last went to yoshiwara, it was around 4pm, so most touts were accommodating to me even though i'm obviously not japanese

I've noticed that too. I like to hit up around that time for peak attention. Past sunset is nice too.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
@lonegaijin: the problem with going early is that usually most of the top girls aren't in yet and there's only a handful to choose from. Research is really important in mongering nowadays
Yes research is key. Though if top girls are there or not at early times isn't really a general rule, that depends totally on taste and from shop to shop. If you know who you want to see, then you adjust your time to their schedule. I'm also curious why you would say Sundays are slow, it might be true but I'd like to know why as I'd assume weekends would be busier than weekdays. I have preferred to go around noon on weekdays. Saturdays have always been busy.

About Putit Royal, I'd avoid Mao who had some bad service reviews in Japanese and Ai who doesn't seem very attractive to me.
General rule for most shops would be to check the rankings if they have them. The ones on top are usually ranked high for a reason.

Reactions: csr2 and User#8628