Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hi everyone, it's my first post here. Anyone had an experience with mana from DOLCE before? I had been eyeing this girl for ages but hasn't been able to pick up my courage

Reactions: Viggagadye
Hi everyone, it's my first post here. Anyone had an experience with mana from DOLCE before? I had been eyeing this girl for ages but hasn't been able to pick up my courage

Holy shit, you've been lurking for a long time!
I'm sure someone can help you out here...

Grab your balls by your hands and just go. If you're scared to waltz in by yourself, I can hold your hand as long as you cover my fee :D. You've been here a while and all the tencho can say is yes or no or give you a different option. If you don't like the options, just go elsewhere.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am just afraid that she might not appear as what is shown on her photos, saw a few complains that girls with bigger cup size turned out to have a rather plump body (which is a definite turn off for me)

I am just afraid that she might not appear as what is shown on her photos, saw a few complains that girls with bigger cup size turned out to have a rather plump body (which is a definite turn off for me)

The swimsuit pic kinda shows her hiding her lower torso... which is a popular method to hide the hips/waist on larger girls.

Personal opinion: choose again. choose wisely. :)

Check out her blog. She has shots showing midsection. And some body shots with clothes on. I wouldn’t call her plump. But you never know until you see them irl. Lol. In the words of the amighty Nike, just do it!!

Alright thanks for the advice, by the way how’s the service of Dolce in general? Do the girls allow BBBJ and what are the options available, as I don’t see the options on their website?

[ Note to members: We have moved the resource thread to a new section that deals specifically with Soaplands. Over time, we will migrate all Soapland reviews to this specific area to allow for better organization. @ah toh - We split off your JAV data to its own dedicated thread, which you are free to edit at anytime. ]

Bookmarks to this specific resource do not change.

This is effective today, January 29, 2019.

Thanks.

If this is your major concern, you can ask tencho directly if the girl is plump, and they usually won't lie. The Japanese word for "slender" pronounce the same as English btw.

Alright thanks for the advice, by the way how’s the service of Dolce in general? Do the girls allow BBBJ and what are the options available, as I don’t see the options on their website?

Allow me to assist you, at the top right corner of this webpage, there is a box that has the word "Search" along with a symbol of a magnifying glass. Type in the word Dolce. Start reading. The answers you seek are contained in the search results. I counted at least 8 pages of search results.

Good luck and happy hunting. Feel free to share your experiences with the rest of us. We are a community of both give and take. It's cold in Tokyo right now and the natives are grumpy. Too many questions get you surly answers.

Last edited:
Allow me to assist you, at the top right corner of this webpage, there is a box that has the word "Search" along with a symbol of a magnifying glass. Type in the word Dolce. Start reading. The answers you seek are contained in that information. I counted at least 8 pages of search results.
Even easier, let's read ALL of the Dolce reviews at one time by using those little tags!

tag_clik.PNG

Click the tag box "Dolce (SL)" which will give you this link:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/soapland-reviews.59/?prefix_id=54

That's a bunch of tagged Dolce reviews of various girls. ;)

Search is awesome too. :love:

Alright after spending few hours reading the review, it seems like different girls do offer different kind of service, but I guess I am now fully ready to meet mana during my upcoming Japan trip.

By the way is it recommended to buy gifts like chocolates or cookies for the girls? I had seen some of them posting about these things in their blogs.

It isn't super common, but she probably won't be offended if you get her something to snack on.

Reactions: Karbon
Alright after spending few hours reading the review, it seems like different girls do offer different kind of service, but I guess I am now fully ready to meet mana during my upcoming Japan trip.

By the way is it recommended to buy gifts like chocolates or cookies for the girls? I had seen some of them posting about these things in their blogs.

Imagine you are her ... would you like your customer to bring you a little gift ?

Don't bring something too bulky though (like flowers or a giant box of biscuits) as it won't be easy for her to carry back home ...

Bringing a little gift is also a great way to break ice :) and show respect.

Dolce is hit and miss.
If you arent confident and dont know well what you are looking for, you’ve got a decent chance of landing a dud.
Yes they do bbbj

Reactions: Spartacus77
After looking through the reviews, seems like Darling Harbour is the best for foreigners who speak no Japanese at all. Going Tokyo this coming Friday. Wondering if it's Friday evening is a good time to go?