Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

As far as the age thing goes there is one girl in the Dream Group I have always wanted to get with. Her name is Kanzaki. For as long as I have been aware of her (she started at Trendy but moved to TYM) she has been listed as 21. She has been 21 for about five years!

Hi all, first off thank you for putting this list and thread here for research, it is invaluable! So here is my situation, I have never been, but am traveling thru Tokyo (I am from Chicago), arriving at 0900 on a Friday from Guam, and have a 1845 departure. I know with the Skyliner I can be at Nippori station in 40 minutes from Narita. I have only the very basic in Japanese, but have a phrasebook (and Google Translate), and I am trying to learn a little more. I really would love to try a Soapland, and reading through all the posts here and other sites think it is workable? I am fully prepared to spend up to 77000 Yen as a white gaijin, and have narrowed it down to these supposedly gaijin friendly places; Which do you think is my best bet? My preference would be for a younger looking slender, petite, pretty Japanese girl, and am really interested in my first Nuru experience. The ones I am considering are (in no particular order): Eria, Ousama to Watashi, Naniwa, Darling Harbor, Putit Royal, Landmark, and Satin Doll. I am very polite and respectful, and through some research think I will act very appropriately with the utmost respect. Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi all, first off thank you for putting this list and thread here for research, it is invaluable! So here is my situation, I have never been, but am traveling thru Tokyo (I am from Chicago), arriving at 0900 on a Friday from Guam, and have a 1845 departure. I know with the Skyliner I can be at Nippori station in 40 minutes from Narita. I have only the very basic in Japanese, but have a phrasebook (and Google Translate), and I am trying to learn a little more. I really would love to try a Soapland, and reading through all the posts here and other sites think it is workable? I am fully prepared to spend up to 77000 Yen as a white gaijin, and have narrowed it down to these supposedly gaijin friendly places; Which do you think is my best bet? My preference would be for a younger looking slender, petite, pretty Japanese girl, and am really interested in my first Nuru experience. The ones I am considering are (in no particular order): Eria, Ousama to Watashi, Naniwa, Darling Harbor, Putit Royal, Landmark, and Satin Doll. I am very polite and respectful, and through some research think I will act very appropriately with the utmost respect. Thanks in advance for the help!
I think Satin Doll would be the best bet for the most beautiful girls.
Darling Harbor could also be good.

Ousama hasn't really been explored. Out of your selection I would go with Satin Doll or Darling H, but make sure you read the reviews to avoid possible disappointments.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi there! I went to DH this April 2016 and had an excellent experience, staff was nice and polite, asked for my passport. I intend to go Tokyo again this end September, was looking at those early morning courses. Has any1 tried going in the morning and how does it differ from the regular timings. Thanks!

They asked for your passport? That’s the first I’ve heard of a soapland looking at a passport. I’m going for my first time in a couple of months and was just planning to take cash and phone with me and leave passport and credit cards back in the hotel in Narita.

They asked for your passport? That’s the first I’ve heard of a soapland looking at a passport. I’m going for my first time in a couple of months and was just planning to take cash and phone with me and leave passport and credit cards back in the hotel in Narita.
Only situation I've heard of them wanting to see passport would be when someone is trying to prove they are really Japanese.

Reactions: Tman1972
By the way charmant has changed their name to amuse. They are no longer an independent shop. Just an update to those who are interested

You are required by law to keep your passport on you.

It's only the police that should be asking, or if you're buying duty free goods. I would refuse at a soapland or anywhere else for that matter.

I noticed on some of the Soaplands' sites that they have a 'member' page; eg Satin Doll. What exactly is that for? And how does one become a member? I assume by visiting (more than) once?

It's only the police that should be asking, or if you're buying duty free goods. I would refuse at a soapland or anywhere else for that matter.
Many love hotels also have a sign up that they need to see your passport for check in if you are not Japanese. I've never been asked though, even when there was a sign. Maybe they only ask it for stay and if both people are obviously tourists or something.

I noticed on some of the Soaplands' sites that they have a 'member' page; eg Satin Doll. What exactly is that for? And how does one become a member? I assume by visiting (more than) once?
Yes, after your first visit you should be getting the option to get a member's card, although they may not offer them to non Japanese speaking foreigners.
Being a member may give you access to more information depending on the shop, like which girls offer nama. Or more options, like reserving a girl longer in advance. Or being able to choose a girl and see their profiles.

Reactions: Ken1988
Many love hotels also have a sign up that they need to see your passport for check in if you are not Japanese.

I have to admit I have never noticed those signs; maybe I have been too preoccupied with something else when entering the hotel? :D Never been asked to show passports though, not even when staying over-night.

But AFAIK the law states you need to show your passport if you don't have an address in Japan. How do they know you don't have an address is then an interesting question, I guess it shows on your face or something. :p

Received a NS FS at Darling Harbor with nakadashi the other day, even though here and on Japanese wiki it's marked as condom only. The girl initiated it, not me. I wrote a long post detailing my experience for the review section, but then I thought that the girl in question might get in trouble (I don't remember reading the house rules regarding this though). This is my second soapland visit and the first time (2 years ago) was also incredible (got this legendary girl at Aile d'Ore after getting a huge discount - 40k yen for 2 hours!) Does anyone know where is she now?

Received a NS FS at Darling Harbor with nakadashi the other day, even though here and on Japanese wiki it's marked as condom only. The girl initiated it, not me. I wrote a long post detailing my experience for the review section, but then I thought that the girl in question might get in trouble (I don't remember reading the house rules regarding this though). This is my second soapland visit and the first time (2 years ago) was also incredible (got this legendary girl at Aile d'Ore after getting a huge discount - 40k yen for 2 hours!) Does anyone know where is she now?

share with us! you're both consenting adults. lots of people would be interested in that, some to go there and some to avoid.

Reactions: jhingy567
That’s good to know! Are there any other situations around Tokyo where you may have to show your passport?

You don't need your passport at any soapland and I don't think the police would ask you to show your passport on the street.

This sounds a bit funny but the most likely situation where the police would ask you to show your ID is when you are on a bicycle. They sometimes stop you to check your bicycle registration and your ID.

I don't think the police would ask you to show your passport on the street.

Be young, noisy and drunk in Shinjuku or Shibuya and yes they will ask for your ID. If you don't have it your night will be cut short and you'll be visiting the closest police box until you figure out how to get your passport there too.

share with us! you're both consenting adults. lots of people would be interested in that, some to go there and some to avoid.
She may just have made an exception for him, and then be flooded with guys who expect it...

It's a bit tight. There are several baggage storage in the airport where you can put your suitcases. At Nippori station's east exit, you can get a taxi to Yoshiwara. It probably costs around Yen 1500. Local drivers know Yoshiwara well. The girls use taxi to commute. Just tell him "Yoshiwara" with the name of shop (a printout of website may help). On your return, the shop's driver will give you a ride. Just tell him you want to go to Nippori. Their car will bring you to the Nippori's east exit, close to the taxi stand, even if you don't say anything more than "Nippori".

It's a bit tight. There are several baggage storage in the airport where you can put your suitcases. At Nippori station's east exit, you can get a taxi to Yoshiwara. It probably costs around Yen 1500. Local drivers know Yoshiwara well. The girls use taxi to commute. Just tell him "Yoshiwara" with the name of shop (a printout of website may help). On your return, the shop's driver will give you a ride. Just tell him you want to go to Nippori. Their car will bring you to the Nippori's east exit, close to the taxi stand, even if you don't say anything more than "Nippori".
I wasn't offered this at Satin Doll. Might be just for their regulars or VIPs. I did tell them I wanted to go to Nippori station but the doorman just told me to grab a taxi from the main road.
Well can't you just leave that part out of the review?

Last edited:
I wasn't offered this at Satin Doll. Might be just for their regulars or VIPs. I did tell them I wanted to go to Nippori station but the doorman just told me to grab a taxi from the main road.

That's too bad. As far as I can remember, complimentary shuttle service to/from Yoshiwara started some 20 years ago to divert mongers from Uguisudani station. Most of the shops in Yoshiwara offer shuttle service in principle. Only a few shops don't offer this service, such as Picasso, used to be the best (but not now).

I don't think the police would ask you to show your passport on the street.

Guess again, I think you'll find that at least half the members of this board have been asked to produce ID at some point.