Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hey guys, I would like to make a reservation tomorrow at Hisyo for Sora but I don't speak Japanese so they keep hanging up on me. Any chance someone here could help me?
Absolutely not. Anyone who does risks you now showing up, or worse, showing up and making an asshole of yourself, and having that behaviour tied to their phone number.

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
Any non Japanese attempted Buckingham? I would love to go there and book my fav av star ; Aki Tomosaki? Any one can advice or offer help such as get a consultant or local lead?

Any recommendations for a first timer, where to go? Is the mat play with a condom out in or without?

At most places everything short of penetration is done without a condom. If you are obviously not Japanese there are some places where everything will be covered, but if the staff speak any English or you speak any Japanese you can ask and they will generally tell you if that's the case. If you're looking for penetration without a condom it exists but you will probably not have any luck finding it.

Hello guys!

Thank you for all of your report in this forum!

I would like to ask if anyone have picture of Meishi of Yoshiwara MOULIN ROUGE and ROSE?

Thank you so much :)

So the massage is no risk for any stds without a condom? Do you have any recommendations for first timers in yoshiwara? What is the difference in the Programm of a 70 minute, 90 minute or 120 minute course?

So the massage is no risk for any stds without a condom? Do you have any recommendations for first timers in yoshiwara? What is the difference in the Programm of a 70 minute, 90 minute or 120 minute course?

You are asking about massages in a soapland thread which makes me think you have some studying to do. That is also my recommendation for any first timers.

Read the reviews about different services available. There is plenty of information here and all for free.

Satin Doll has closed. Their website links to Last Scene. Staff and some girls have moved there.

Hi everyone, i have a few questions about the reservations of sessions.

I'm gonna take the exemple of "**********" in Yoshiwara. So if i understood, you need to text them before entering the venue right ? And after that do you set up a hour of passage with the dude on Line or just tell your name and that you will come this day ?
Because i saw that there is a reservation fee (who is ridiculus 2k yens) but i saw some review of guys who just typed "Walk in" on the Contact Method

ps: I can't speak japanese (just few words) and i have no experiences in Soapland.

Thank you !

Their website seems to encourge walk ins. They advertise as foreign friendly so I would bet you can get by with only English.

Thank you UnicornHunter, i think i will go for it ;)

Last question: Do you know if it's okay to going in a soapland with a friend for 2 different sessions ? :joyful:

Haha that's the whole problem, we have same tastes. Thank for wishing me good luck.

Hi all, I have never been to a soapland so I would like to ask does soapland mean there will be sex? How many shots usually?

Is ass licking part of every soapland massage and are the girls tested on stds on a regular basis?

Hi all, I have never been to a soapland so I would like to ask does soapland mean there will be sex?
Technically you’re only “paying” to bathe with a girl. Any sex that happens behind closed doors after you get to know the girl, well, good for you.
How many shots usually?
How many can you do in the time frame you pick? Did you read the first post in this thread?
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/
Is ass licking part of every soapland massage...
No.
...are the girls tested on stds on a regular basis?
You’ve asked this before and the answer is still the same. Supposedly yes, but it’s not like they’re gonna show you proof of their test results... and even if she is negative on her last testing, one of the many many customers before you could still give her something. Depending on who you get, she isn’t necessarily a low volume provider so there will always be risk. How many BBBJ’s do you think she’s given since her last testing? How many times has she CIM? Raw sumata? Some things to think about. When I’m doubt, cover it up to lessen risk.[/QUOTE]

What do you think kikoushi, cream lemon, 11channel or pepper mint soapland for first timer? I would really like to visit kotori from 11channel or fuuka from kikoushi. Don't know if both accept foreigners though.

Otherwise any recommendations for a first timer are highly welcome. Will try my luck within the next 5 dayd.but the choice is overwhelming. I made a bit of research already...

Last edited: