Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I will be in Yoshiwara around Feb 202017 (Monday, hoping for an early morning visit, as I will be staying in Shinjuku and may need to fly out later that day), or alternatively Sat 18th which I imagine is busier?
I have heard kings club and Landmark are good for non-speaking Gaijins, I love the girls at Satin Doll, is landmark the one where you can ask for two girls at once? Is it just double the cost, so 150000 yen (1500 bucks)?
Is there anyway to book and make an appointment, and one last silly question do they take Amex or visa, carry alot of money around seems scary.
So to summarze:
1. Do all 3 do two girls?
2. Do they take amex/visa.
3. Can you book ahead?
4. Judging by the guide they are all gaijin friendly?

Thanks so much
1. Satin don't have two girls on official menu but it is probably offered if asked. King's Club not so sure.
However I would strongly advise against two girls at once. It sounds cool in theory but in reality the service becomes more strictly professional and forced.
The girls won't play with each other and you will only have sex with one at a time anyway. One does cleanup and preparation while the other plays with you etc.
I was really disappointed with my session (even though the girls are great individually) and I won't do it again.

2. Not sure, many shops do not. Do not worry about carrying the money, the area is safe. Just find a 7/11 store with a ATM close to Yoshiwara and you don't have to carry it long.

3. You might be able to book ahead but they might be really bad at English so it might be difficult.

4. Yes they all allow foreigners.

Thanks, I think you just saved me a ton of money!

1. Satin don't have two girls on official menu but it is probably offered if asked. King's Club not so sure.
However I would strongly advise against two girls at once. It sounds cool in theory but in reality the service becomes more strictly professional and forced.
The girls won't play with each other and you will only have sex with one at a time anyway. One does cleanup and preparation while the other plays with you etc.
I was really disappointed with my session (even though the girls are great individually) and I won't do it again.

2. Not sure, many shops do not. Do not worry about carrying the money, the area is safe. Just find a 7/11 store with a ATM close to Yoshiwara and you don't have to carry it long.

3. You might be able to book ahead but they might be really bad at English so it might be difficult.

4. Yes they all allow foreigners.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Hi all...I have been researching for my upcoming trip in two week time. Wonder if anyone has experience with Tokubetu. It seems like a higher end outlet and starts early (which suits my schedule) too. Much appreciated guys.

This might be a weird question, but how accurate is this depiction of a Soapland experience? Here's a link to the video in question. I'm sure this site doesn't allow linking to illegal streams, but you should be able to find the video no problem by looking up the ID (SMDU-056).

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijteqm

Specifically I'm just talking about the first half where the "Soapland worker veteran" walks the girl through the steps. From what I've read it's pretty much the same give or take a few things, but I wanted to check with people who have actually been. Do the rooms generally look like that too? Thanks for any help!

This might be a weird question, but how accurate is this depiction of a Soapland experience? Here's a link to the video in question. I'm sure this site doesn't allow linking to illegal streams, but you should be able to find the video no problem by looking up the ID (SMDU-056).

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijteqm

Specifically I'm just talking about the first half where the "Soapland worker veteran" walks the girl through the steps. From what I've read it's pretty much the same give or take a few things, but I wanted to check with people who have actually been. Do the rooms generally look like that too? Thanks for any help!
The room is legit, and generally accurate stuff shown. The teacher is a jav actress but she does work in Yoshiwara.

The room is legit, and generally accurate stuff shown. The teacher is a jav actress but she does work in Yoshiwara.

Interesting, thanks for the info! I like to be prepared so having a good visual on what I should expect really helps.

Another question sorry! What is the best way to figure out the address of places, may sound like a silly question but lets take Satin doll for instance:
I go to the website http://www.s-doll.com/top.html, cannot find an address, so I use google translate, still nothing I can see.
I do some research on the web maps.google.com, satin doll yoshiwara tokyo does not come up.
Further research I find this page: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Tokyo/Brothels/Satin_Doll_Soapland which has an address of:
4 Chome-31-1 Senzoku, Yoshiwara, Tokyo - Plugging this into google maps does not work either;

1. do I have the right address?
2. If so what am I doing wrong putting it into google maps?
3. If that is right can I just show that to a taxi driver?
4. How do I find out what the store front looks like?

Is this the same for most Yoshiwara websites?

Thanks again!

Another question sorry! What is the best way to figure out the address of places, may sound like a silly question but lets take Satin doll for instance:
I go to the website http://www.s-doll.com/top.html, cannot find an address, so I use google translate, still nothing I can see.
I do some research on the web maps.google.com, satin doll yoshiwara tokyo does not come up.
Further research I find this page: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Tokyo/Brothels/Satin_Doll_Soapland which has an address of:
4 Chome-31-1 Senzoku, Yoshiwara, Tokyo - Plugging this into google maps does not work either;

1. do I have the right address?
2. If so what am I doing wrong putting it into google maps?
3. If that is right can I just show that to a taxi driver?
4. How do I find out what the store front looks like?

Is this the same for most Yoshiwara websites?

Thanks again!

Finding the place is half the battle and will double the reward.....Though i agree with @Soapysoap66 and use Google maps. Plus, I advise once you find the place, 'save the place' in Google Maps on your phone.

That link takes me to the enter/exit page and with google translate, no address in English, I even tried go through enter, then putting the URL in. Weird.

I found it here, but still no discernible address.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.s-doll.com/system.html&anno=2

OK found it: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Japan,+〒111-0031+Tōkyō-to,+Taitō-ku,+Senzoku,+4+Chome−16,+サティンドール/@35.7234498,139.795463,20z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x60188eed06f42f21:0x9f6ea5148ef08feb!2zSmFwYW4sIOOAkjExMS0wMDMxIFTFjWt5xY0tdG8sIFRhaXTFjS1rdSwgU2Vuem9rdSwgNCBDaG9tZeKIkjE24oiSNCwg44Kq44Oq44O844OW44OP44Km44K5!3b1!8m2!3d35.7235042!4d139.79566!3m4!1s0x60188eed06de6d89:0xa52cacbdb85fe9e6!8m2!3d35.7234581!4d139.7957077?hl=en-US

Looks to be that corner building, if I ask the taxi driver, how do you tell him the address, is it:
Senzoku, 4 Chome−16 ( I will be coming from Shinjuku).

Or print out and show him this?

サティンドール
Japan
〒111-0031 Tōkyō-to, Taitō-ku,

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yamanote line to Ueno, from JR Shinjuku, then take the Hibiya line to Minowa then take a taxi!
Should take a little more than 30 minutes.

Reactions: Silent Hands
K I got back from Aimable, I was initially invited in, but I guess the girls working there decided not to fuck foreigners at the time, or something. The dudes working at the reception were super friendly though, told me to come back another day, earlier (I went around 6pm).

I wanted to know who was working tomorrow so they let me browse uncensored face pics from their tablet, and all I can say is Jesus Christ, maybe this isn't the place for me given I've had some strange PE issues lately and might literally j i z z in my pants with these cuties, they look incredible - like really insanely good, can't emphasize it enough!

There's some masters birthday month promo going on afaik, but I was quoted the normal 50k for 100 mins and 60k for 130min. Might go try it for reals someday,irresistible photos lol, but not now for da reason above. :(

TL;DR: it's foreigner friendly.

K I got back from Aimable, I was initially invited in, but I guess the girls working there decided not to fuck foreigners at the time, or something. The dudes working at the reception were super friendly though, told me to come back another day, earlier (I went around 6pm).

I wanted to know who was working tomorrow so they let me browse uncensored face pics from their tablet, and all I can say is Jesus Christ, maybe this isn't the place for me given I've had some strange PE issues lately and might literally j i z z in my pants with these cuties, they look incredible - like really insanely good, can't emphasize it enough!

There's some masters birthday month promo going on afaik, but I was quoted the normal 50k for 100 mins and 60k for 130min. Might go try it for reals someday,irresistible photos lol, but not now for da reason above. :(

TL;DR: it's foreigner friendly.
Thanks for investigating! Unfortunately they seem to have very few girls per day so getting a lady you want might be tough, but yeah the roster is great.

Hi all.

First, thanks for the great thread. Just finished going through it and could use some additional help...

So I've set my mind on visiting a hi grade class soapland. My first time at a soapland and, as my free time in Tokyo will be extremely limited, I am ready to spend some extra money to guarantee (or at least try... i understand it can be a hit or miss) a good experience. I see that Landmark and Satin Doll come recommended in that category for foreigners. Any others I should target?

The list on the first page includes others that seem foreigner friendly such as Giardino or Martini (with sites in English). Any experience there? Any idea if the steep prices are justified?

Many thanks...

Hi, no experience first hand, but Giardino and Martini are overpriced as hell imo. There's no reason to spend 90+k when you can spend 75k at another high class joint, though you might be able to get a better price at Giardino since they are part of the same group as Make Up where they say 90k on the site but then they haggle and charge 45k instead with their bullshit shenanigans when they tout you.

I have been to Satin Doll's sister shop Last Scene twice, in fact my first two soaps, and I can recommend them. Though I'm not sure how well they handle English speakers.
Check the rosters, preferably find a shop where they have plenty of good choices for you on the day you plan to visit. Satin Doll for looks, Landmark for service is my understanding of the two shops you listed.

High class does not guarantee a great time btw. I've had my best sessions at cheaper shops.

You might also want to investigate Don Juan in Shinjuku. http://donjuan.jp/

Many thanks. If I can, a quick follow up question: how do their premises compare from your experience? I.e. the more expensive ones have nicer rooms and facilities?

This is an awesome thread, thank you for taking the time to put all that info together. I will be in Tokyo in a few months, but am starting to do my soap homework now because I usually stay in Osaka when I come to Japan and am not too familiar with Yoshiwara.
In Osaka, I love Tobita Shinchi...that place is heaven, but it is wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I will actually be there for a few days and thinking to go to Fukuhara. Any info on a high end soap called Arrow, clv? I hope gaijin's are welcome cos the roster is smoking hot.
Anyway, I have some time in Tokyo and want to hit Yoshiwara. some places I am thinking is Blue Lagoon, King's Club, Kinpeibai,Naniwa, Landmark, Tiara, or Last call(?).I probably have time for a couple of them. Any preference? I like younger, petit women. NS/NN is an option, but not a priority. btw, what is the difference between the dark stars and empty stars on the girls at kings club? just curious.
I looked at the rosters (knowing they may change), and these places look pretty descent.
Any input will be well appreciated and I would be happy to help with Osaka questions.

Blue Lagoon has younger girls. Dark stars on King's Club means she does bareback. AFAIK there are zero gaijin friendly soaps in Osaka, but there may be in Kobe.

This is an awesome thread, thank you for taking the time to put all that info together. I will be in Tokyo in a few months, but am starting to do my soap homework now because I usually stay in Osaka when I come to Japan and am not too familiar with Yoshiwara.
In Osaka, I love Tobita Shinchi...that place is heaven, but it is wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I will actually be there for a few days and thinking to go to Fukuhara. Any info on a high end soap called Arrow, clv? I hope gaijin's are welcome cos the roster is smoking hot.
Anyway, I have some time in Tokyo and want to hit Yoshiwara. some places I am thinking is Blue Lagoon, King's Club, Kinpeibai,Naniwa, Landmark, Tiara, or Last call(?).I probably have time for a couple of them. Any preference? I like younger, petit women. NS/NN is an option, but not a priority. btw, what is the difference between the dark stars and empty stars on the girls at kings club? just curious.
I looked at the rosters (knowing they may change), and these places look pretty descent.
Any input will be well appreciated and I would be happy to help with Osaka questions.
Maybe Dolce would be for you, check them out.