Guest viewing is limited

Unsexy Japan

You guys are crazy. Whenever I am lucky enough to escape the office during daylight hours my mind is constantly blown by the sheer volume of women here who look amazingly sexy, all in different ways. I love the blusha look and baggy clothes worn well are super hot.

Well, this topic isn’t about all women in Japan, it’s a thread about a particular subset that dress so unattractively that they’d have to be the last woman on earth to raise the slightest hint of arousal.

I can’t believe anyone finds it hot or sexy. No way. I’m sure there’s valid reasons for such attire but they can’t have anything to do with attraction or sex appeal except to negate it. Maybe they just have zero interest, if so that’s interesting and a bit strange. Or maybe they’ve just given up entirely. Maybe all the available guys are busy screwing their way through the endless beautiful women available for a price and have no time for plain janes.

Well, this topic isn’t about all women in Japan, it’s a thread about a particular subset that dress so unattractively that they’d have to be the last woman on earth to raise the slightest hint of arousal.

I can’t believe anyone finds it hot or sexy. No way. I’m sure there’s valid reasons for such attire but they can’t have anything to do with attraction or sex appeal except to negate it. Maybe they just have zero interest, if so that’s interesting and a bit strange. Or maybe they’ve just given up entirely. Maybe all the available guys are busy screwing their way through the endless beautiful women available for a price and have no time for plain janes.

Maybe they just don't want to be bothered by all those available guys ? :D

I only wear mini skirts. And clothes that make my body look in better shape. Maybe my flirty nature does? l like having men admire my good body shape by what I wear, in which still look professional at the office. I think my western boss kind of noticed, enjoying the view of the feminine fashionable lady.

I don't buy any items that look loose and dodgy. To be honest, I want to be like Macron's wife, when I become that old!!!

But, I come across some Japanese ladies want to hide their out of shape body parts. Also, maybe it comes from the general idea of, "don't look, act like a sex simbol." subliminal effect that we heard whilst growing up. In general, Japanese girls want to be far from it, so as Japanese traditional type boyfriends hate girls in those fashion. They can be eye-candy for girls you see on the streets, on trains. Sex simbolic girls are Japanese guys they want to jerk off watching them online, when they masterbate. But not for their love. So, that's why Japanese fashion trend could be indeed not too hot girl bragging fashion. Modest fashion imo, as by grew up mostly at local schools. Also, maybe fashion represents the clue of how sexy those girls are? And most importantly, reflects their confidence, as most Japanese girls are not confident. But want them discovered. You never know, underneith that covered fashion, you might find great hidden treasure!!! (^_-)

Last edited:
Maybe they just don't want to be bothered by all those available guys ? :D

Haha yeah, I advanced this idea to one girl who wears pretty baggy clothing and she agreed that was the case. However I suspect that was only the general Japanese agreeableness at work, random approaches are pretty damn rare in Japan.

This is so true. One of the main reasons i came to Japan was fashion, but recent fashion trends have been deplorable.
Thanks to fast fashion, all my favorite brands have dried up and either quit all together or stopped making original pieces.
Japanese women seem to like the most unflattering things ever, google "rodeo crowns", one of the few boutique brands that is still booming if you dont believe me.

And sexy brands like d.i.a have gone under and changed their image. Its maddening.

The only Japanese fashion i still like are kyabakura brands and second hand things.

You made me giggle, Alice!! Kabakura fashion,,,yeah...only limited girls want to wear them, or can look good in them. I kind of like it, though!!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I only wear mini skirts. And clothes that make my body look in better shape. Maybe my flirty nature does? l like having men admire my good body shape by what I wear, in which still look professional at the office. I think my western boss kind of noticed, enjoying the view of the feminine fashionable lady.

I don't buy any items that look loose and dodgy. To be honest, I want to be like Macron's wife, when I become that old!!!

Amen, thank goodness for women like you! The world would be a dreary place without sophisticated sex appeal.

But, I come across some Japanese ladies want to hide their out of shape body parts. Also, maybe it comes from the general idea of, "don't look, act like a sex simbol." subliminal effect that we heard whilst growing up. In general, Japanese girls want to be far from it, so as Japanese traditional type boyfriends hate girls in those fashion. They can be eye-candy for girls you see on the streets, on trains. Sex simbolic girls are Japanese guys they want to jerk off watching them online, when they masterbate. But not for their love. So, that's why Japanese fashion trend could be indeed not too hot girl bragging fashion. Modest fashion imo, as by grew up mostly at local schools. Also, maybe fashion represents the clue of how sexy those girls are? And most importantly, reflects their confidence, as most Japanese girls are not confident. But want them discovered. You never know, underneith that covered fashion, you might find great hidden treasure!!! (^_-)

Yeah. Extremely baggy layered clothing aside I’ve also noticed many Japanese women wear long flared tops that hide their hips, or skirts of similar purpose, and of course the ever-present black leggings. And of course there’s the super lacy cutesy dresses that look like something an 8 year-old would pick.

None of that is particularly attractive, but I can see how it’s used to avoid appearing too sexy, and it’s still much better than the crazy full length garbage bag dresses

Amen, thank goodness for women like you! The world would be a dreary place without sophisticated sex appeal.

Yeah. Extremely baggy layered clothing aside I’ve also noticed many Japanese women wear long flared tops that hide their hips, or skirts of similar purpose, and of course the ever-present black leggings. And of course there’s the super lacy cutesy dresses that look like something an 8 year-old would pick.

None of that is particularly attractive, but I can see how it’s used to avoid appearing too sexy, and it’s still much better than the crazy full length garbage bag dresses

Lola is a very much fashion icon in Japan. But Japanese girls follow something that wouldn't be too sexy. I see alot, with wide flared pants in office scenes and those are still hot item for women over 30. I even like "off shoulder" tops that expose my shoulder a bit. I can't wear that shows off entire shoulder, coz I have pretty large tops!!

https://shop-list.com/women/lp/cm/

Reactions: vargas
Haha yeah, I advanced this idea to one girl who wears pretty baggy clothing and she agreed that was the case. However I suspect that was only the general Japanese agreeableness at work, random approaches are pretty damn rare in Japan.

Depend on the areas , in Shibuya for example they are not rare at all, or on the beach in summer etc

Reactions: MikeH
Depend on the areas , in Shibuya for example they are not rare at all, or on the beach in summer etc

A university student once told me she and her friends had a game. If you could walk through the Meiji-Jingumae crossing without anybody trying to nampa you it meant you are really ugly. :eek::D

Lola is a very much fashion icon in Japan. But Japanese girls follow something that wouldn't be too sexy. I see alot, with wide flared pants in office scenes and those are still hot item for women over 30. I even like "off shoulder" tops that expose my shoulder a bit. I can't wear that shows off entire shoulder, coz I have pretty large tops!!

https://shop-list.com/women/lp/cm/

9EA4DC78-F42F-4A67-97E6-3FFC306EC1E6.png

That’s an outfit I would definitely wear :) the rest is rather meh.

B5410857-97EA-4FD5-85CB-5592F5E9F50A.jpeg

Sorry couldn’t resist :oops:

A university student once told me she and her friends had a game. If you could walk through the Meiji-Jingumae crossing without anybody trying to nampa you it meant you are really ugly. :eek::D

On the weekend? I wonder how many times back and forth :D:D even at a 1:5 ratio of PUAs to girls that would take a lot of guys haha

I guess that means I'm the Hunchback of Notre Dame then, as I've been through Meiji-Jingumae many times and never got hit on once. ;):ROFLMAO:

Ah ah, great pic! The garbage one I mean.
For Rola (Lola?) I can't believe the length of her legs vs the rest of her body. Looks photoshopped to me .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rola_(model)

Her Bagladesh father (I thought her father was from Peru, though) Japanese mother,Quarter Russian? could make her outstanding long legs, perhaps!!!

IMG_2180.JPG
This is a much more realistic pic of Rola.

Hey if you want to be like Macron's wife , better be used to (much) younger French dick as soon as possible !
My nephew wants to come to Japan, I guess he read TAG. Ready? :)

I guess that means I'm the Hunchback of Notre Dame then, as I've been through Meiji-Jingumae many times and never got hit on once. ;):ROFLMAO:

I wonder if it would make you feel a lot better if those guys would try to nampa you there? But if you want male attention just go to Roppongi, lots of black dudes just begging for your attention there. :p

I personally don’t understand the hype with these type of jackets... they were pretty popular last year too... I had the hope they wouldn’t return...

Attachments

• FBF7F774-4697-4663-A0B6-D9C937B7B04A.jpeg
    FBF7F774-4697-4663-A0B6-D9C937B7B04A.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 3A99273E-7161-4C64-8898-633474521589.jpeg
    3A99273E-7161-4C64-8898-633474521589.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 91
I personally don’t understand the hype with these type of jackets... they were pretty popular last year too... I had the hope they wouldn’t return...

I don't think I've ever seen one out there; which means my out there has been a good place. Those look like you put something you kill but not skin properly over you.

Sorry, that was not a nice thing to say. If I killed the tanuki visiting my yard and hang him over my shoulders he would look way better than either of those jackets.

I don't think I've ever seen one out there; which means my out there has been a good place. Those look like you put something you kill but not skin properly over you.

Sorry, that was not a nice thing to say. If I killed the tanuki visiting my yard and hang him over my shoulders he would look way better than either of those jackets.

I get what you mean and totally agree (sorry to everyone who finds them nice....). I already saw a couple of girls wearing them today... even over the past few days... to me they look ratty and I’d take a girl in baggy clothes anytime over these :hungover:

I get what you mean and totally agree (sorry to everyone who finds them nice....). I already saw a couple of girls wearing them today... even over the past few days... to me they look ratty and if tale a girl in baggy clothes anytime over these :hungover:

Maybe the next step is the infamous Burka ? Or Nikhab or whatever it is called Gimme a pass I'm French and drunk and it's Saturday :)