Guest viewing is limited

Unsexy Japan

Yes, no doubt. I just like chicks who have something to them..

Agreed.

This is just one iteration. "Typical cute Japanese girl" gets tiring after a few hundred

But to me this is just a variation on "typical cute Japanese girl". Betcha dollars to donuts that conversation with かわいいちゃん and 異色肌ギャル both go something like this:

me: "so, what are your interests?"

her: "shopping, eating"

Reactions: MikeH
Agreed.

But to me this is just a variation on "typical cute Japanese girl". Betcha dollars to donuts that conversation with かわいいちゃん and 異色肌ギャル both go something like this:

me: "so, what are your interests?"

her: "shopping, eating"

I find the gyaru to be more badass tho (there are obviously a lot of exceptions) - like the squat outside of convenience stores with 芋焼酎 and getting involved with bike maintenance even while having epic nails, etc.

And yeah, lots of young girls offer up the shopping, eating thing off the bat but the ones who really come from a lower class background (more often than not gyaru) have had some serious life experiences. I met one who had to steal onigiri and lived on the streets for a few years before becomig a top kyaba... She had the most curious ideas and is to this date one of the most fascinating people I've ever met.

Compare that to a few international-style events with University girls where the same conversation repeats itself about how cool the US or UK or Australia or France (they always have one they particularly like) is and how much they want to live abroad and WOW English... I guess I find gyaru to have a lot more blunt & "rough" life experience and manner of expression, which is really unique and cool to experience compared to "typical" kawaii girls who just like shopping, Disney and want a boyfriend or the foreign-curious Uni student type (who theoretically shoudl be more intelligent and cosmopolitan)

I find the gyaru to be more badass tho (there are obviously a lot of exceptions) - like the squat outside of convenience stores with 芋焼酎 and getting involved with bike maintenance even while having epic nails, etc.

And yeah, lots of young girls offer up the shopping, eating thing off the bat but the ones who really come from a lower class background (more often than not gyaru) have had some serious life experiences. I met one who had to steal onigiri and lived on the streets for a few years before becomig a top kyaba... She had the most curious ideas and is to this date one of the most fascinating people I've ever met.

Compare that to a few international-style events with University girls where the same conversation repeats itself about how cool the US or UK or Australia or France (they always have one they particularly like) is and how much they want to live abroad and WOW English... I guess I find gyaru to have a lot more blunt & "rough" life experience and manner of expression, which is really unique and cool to experience compared to "typical" kawaii girls who just like shopping, Disney and want a boyfriend or the foreign-curious Uni student type (who theoretically shoudl be more intelligent and cosmopolitan)
Fair points. Generally the people from blue collar families here are more interesting overall.

Reactions: Sinapse
Yuriko, If I were your boss... I'd probably get fired in a week... unless, of course, we kept it a secret...

Hahaha! Love that reaction! We'll make it totally discrete, so that you'd be safe! I get more paid. haha!

Oh, oh!! I'm noticing my boss stares at my lips for sometimes, when I wear my Chanel red lipstics. The one on my avater. I wear it lightly sometimes before meetings or in a mood. Usually, I'm in my natural lip balm, though. I don't get it glanced, then. So obvious... (๑>◡<๑)

Last edited:
Believe it or not I was actually sincere (about knowing whether you tried, not about the Goddesses of Feminity thing, but I love deviant looks anyway).
For me it just looks like a re-hash of the ganguro period but maybe I miss something. Maybe they are in fact Philosophy students at Todai, who knows...

So, obviously the image gap make men curious!
How abt AV star with Todai student, or Ministry of Finance staff, would be so much plus, perhaps! Maybe Ministry of Finance is unrealistic...but can be a rare gem!!! lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh, oh!! I'm noticing my boss stares at my lips for sometimes, when I wear my Chanel red lipstics. The one on my avater. I wear it lightly sometimes before meetings or in a mood. Usually, I'm in my natural lip balm, though. I don't get it glanced, then. So obvious... (๑>◡<๑)

If your avatar is any indication you’ve definitely got extremely attractive lips and the color just right. That’s a pretty rare combination in Japan, I often see women going with colors that are way too light or bright. Terrible shame, IMHO attractive lips go much further than large breasts. Could just be my thing tho :D

If your avatar is any indication you’ve definitely got extremely attractive lips and the color just right. That’s a pretty rare combination in Japan, I often see women going with colors that are way too light or bright. Terrible shame, IMHO attractive lips go much further than large breasts. Could just be my thing tho :D

Thanks for the compliment! I like natural colour that can be indeed too light. But, recently with my Chanel red lipstick/ gold lip gloss, make it perfect colour then! I apply very lightly.

My lips are very important item, as a bj expert. Also, I kiss alot with my clients. Made me the result of attractive lips then! Thanks to my opportunities!!! (*^_^*)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I’ve heard this has a lot to do with the stores. They advertise a certain color as the number one at that moment so everyone buys it regardless if the color suits them or not. While in the West I guess, women go more with colors that suit their skin tone/natural lip color.
Could be wrong tho.

Yeah the style really fell off.. Ever since EGG shut down it's been a steady decline
EGG also has those really fun small comics about sex. Like a comics of a girl doing a 3p, or car sex with her boyfriend. Or a poll with a question "what do you do in the summer vacation when you are bored" and options like "homework" but also "masturbation", and a drawing of that.
Still looking for such a nice and sex positive magazine for women, although i don't think there are any. :(