What makes you a great client?

Jenkins55

TAG Member
Reaction score
I always give the girls a good massage afterwards. I know I’m the one who paid for service but it makes me feel good to make her feel good. Also I like to have insurance on my goodness. To always be sure that I’m not a piece of shit that treats girls badly.

At first they’re like sure “a massage”. But then they’re like oh wait this is actually very good. And they make all kinds of noises that they weren’t making during the sex. Then I get to see their other human side.

I do the full back, neck and palm course after health services. And the palm massage in sekukyabas. It’s a great ice breaker, conversation starter, body contact tool.

I guess it depends on what kind of service it is. In general I just try to be polite and follow the rules and I don't push boundaries. For me there's usually no "let me try this and see what happens." I also don't haggle over prices.

If I'm with an indie I like to take a few minutes at the start to talk a bit and give an overview of what I'm looking for and make sure that it's cool with her. Having expectations be clear means everyone has a less stressful time.

Reactions: Pk24
Also I like to have insurance on my goodness.

Lol, insurance?

I think it all boils down to communication. I like to chitchat a lot to break the ice. I think that makes if easier for the girls to relax....and also for me, because talking about whatever creates are much more laid back atmosphere that doesn't feel like buisness. I usually don't talk about what I want....first and foremost I want an enjoyable time for both and i think that only works spontaneously. Of course there are cases where the chemistry just doesn't work, but in general it's like any other social interaction. Treat others well and they'll treat you well.

...and whenever I go somewhere I am dressed well, shaved, sober. Yeah, it's just a booked service, but for me it's important to make a good impression....also a matter of self respect. Should be a given....but I can imagine it's probably not.

Communicate in a respectful and concise way, show up on time, pay on time, have good hygiene, have a small or medium size dick and cum fast, let the provider do whatever they want between pops (check phone, bath alone etc), leave on time.

Reactions: MikeH and Sterling
What makes you a great client?
Don't think you're a great client.

Too many guys get into meeting girls and make assumptions that they are a great client by default. This attitude makes them into a terrible client.

Don't think you're a great client.

Too many guys get into meeting girls and make assumptions that they are a great client by default. This attitude makes them into a terrible client.

agreed. and reciprocally I met many girls who assumed they were great and ended up being disappointing , because of this assumption

A lot of you are very kind and polite.

But I had a recent scary experience, my client thought I was a BDSM provider and he was overall very aggressive & pretty hard to keep under control. Thank goodness it wasn’t a violent encounter in the end but my body was pretty sore for the next few days because I put so much physical effort into nailing him down. Thanks to my physical strength and assertiveness I got the situation under control, but I’m not sure what a petite Japanese girl would do if she was in the same room. Most SW in Japan are very tiny and they could seriously get injured in a similar scenario.

My word is absolutely not for the majority of you but GFE means GFE, not PSE or BDSM. Please don’t unveil your rough fantasies if not previously agreed upon.

Last edited:
A lot of you are very kind and polite.

But I had a recent scary experience, my client thought I was a BDSM provider and he was overall very aggressive & pretty hard to keep under control. Thank goodness it wasn’t a violent encounter in the end but my body was pretty sore for the next few days because I put so much physical effort into nailing him down. Thanks to my physical strength and assertiveness I got the situation under control, but I’m not sure what a petite Japanese girl would do if she was in the same room. Most SW in Japan are very tiny and they could seriously get injured in a similar scenario.

My word is absolutely not for the majority of you but GFE means GFE, not PSE or BDSM. Please don’t unveil your rough fantasies if not previously agreed upon.
Yikes. Sorry you had to go through that, and glad that you're tough enough to handle things.

Reactions: Pk24 and Simonka
Be clean, don't be unfriendly or cause any problems. Beyond that whether a girl likes you or not depends on her own personal tastes. And if she does happen to like you, be regular. That's about it really.

I'm not sure about being a great client since it isn't possible to evaluate ourselves.
With that being said, I think it comes down to just being a decent person in general.

Some of these have been touched on in the above posts, but dressing well along with being polite and professional are good starting points.

For me, I dress well, I stay in pretty decent shape, and refrain from alcohol if I'm going to be spending time with a provider.
Like any business arrangement, people want to do business with people they like.

Let's face it, I'm looking for a great experience out of the arrangement, so I approach it with that in mind.
I suppose the standard life rules to be a decent guy and don't be a douchebag are particularly important in P4P arrangements.

I figure the best thing I can do as a client is write a positive review, or share info with trusted circles of fellow mongers if the lady is a little on the cautious side with her selection of clientele.

Agree with this. Here is my list in order of importance:
  1. Treat them with respect as you would treat a first date. Don't lay it on too thick, just treat her like a lady. She will appreciate being respected.
  2. I lay on the subtle flattery after I'm done and getting dressed, in the form of small talk and let them know how much I enjoyed it even if it was mediocre.
  3. Most are subconscious about their age, weight, skin tone, body type, etc. Pick on aspect you like and let them know how much you like that attribute. Be serious and convincing.
  4. I always thank them for accepting my hentai desires without judging and how much I appreciate their tolerance of my perverted behavior. Most get a kick out of this, it reinforces their self-worth and helps their self-respect. Everyone likes to be praised for doing a good job, these ladies are no different.
  5. I don't mind pochari ladies and I always let them know how much of a turn-on the extra weight packed is for me. If she has a big butt or belly or thighs I make it clear to her that this is a very attractive attribute of their body. I avoid focusing on their boobs because this is too obvious and they know it is a turn-on for most guys. The ones carrying a little extra around the gut are very insecure about this so you can turn this into a positive if you are into that sort of thing.
  6. I don't tip but I often bring them something small, inexpensive and novel from my home country, something that can garner interest and conversation, something unique and not available in Japan and something that her girlfriends will like. The good ones get gifts all the time so you need to put a lot of thought into this if you're going to try it.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I agree with about 90% of the above posts but maybe #1 is don't be the client that has to jump out a window as the police are breaking down the door :p

I agree with about 90% of the above posts but maybe #1 is don't be the client that has to jump out a window as the police are breaking down the door :p
Lol. And now I have a weird feeling this happened to you :confused:

Reactions: Lukes

It is good you put the "IMO" there as if you ask ten guys you probably get eleven different opinions.

Sometimes the thrill of meeting a girl for the first time makes up any imperfections she or the service might have.

Reactions: Pk24