Guest viewing is limited

What's The Strangest Place You've Had Sex?

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
Pretty straight forward. What's the strangest / funniest / most interesting place you've had sex?

This thread can't proceed without this classic clip....

To add my own, while working nights as a security guard at my university, the top of the clock tower on campus. It was awesome having all the keys. :)

I think (am sure, actually) that I shouldn't mention the strangest and most interesting places for me, but a quite nice one was on the edge of a deserted desert mesa looking out from the precipice of the cliff and over the vast and desolate scenery at twilight in a doggy-style position so that we both could see the spectacular view. It made me feel like howling and like being very very careful not to thrust so hard that it pushed her hands, and thus both of us, over the edge and down the almost vertical slope below us. Life can be just absurdly sweet (if you let it).

-Ww

Last edited:
I banged in a bulldozer in the middle of the night in Saitama. That was pretty crazy. Also ferris wheels - both the Yokohama one and the Odaiba one.

Hmm and Yosemite on a massive sunny boulder with a great view. I think I've also banged in every workplace I've ever worked at since university. Not sure which is the strangest.. Probably the bulldozer

I banged in a bulldozer
Did you channel your inner Dio-sama and shout "WRYYYYY" when you came? XD
(i know, technically a bulldozer and a roadroller are different, but it's the same kind of stuff)

-In the cathedral of my city
-In a livehouse while watching a punk concert (the funniest thing was that nobody cared at all)
-In the Issan jungle in Thailand (very beautiful but seriously not comfortable)
-In the garden of the Araiyakushi temple in Nakano
-Not that "strange" but very exciting: recently, in a huge studio after a photoshoot (the photographer wasnt a pervert who tried his luck, though XD We were flirting on Line and it was implied the shooting would end up like that)

In the cathedral of my city
-In a livehouse while watching a punk concert (the funniest thing was that nobody cared at all)
-In the Issan jungle in Thailand (very beautiful but seriously not comfortable)
-In the garden of the Araiyakushi temple in Nakano
-Not that "strange" but very exciting: recently, in a huge studio after a photoshoot (the photographer wasnt a pervert who tried his luck, though XD We were flirting on Line and it was implied the shooting would end up like that)

Hehe you sound like a cool person

Oh, I have the same experience! Mine is not a photographer but sort of an AV actor.We didn't film the real AV to sell but more like a short commercial video for a shop.
After we finished filming, I didn't know he went shower before me and I accidentally joined him in the bath room.

The accident part was good but the filiming part was a bit strange. Because it was not a regular 50 minute throughout AV but an indroductory short film that shows future clients what they are allowed to do and what girls could offer at the shop, we had to perform each thing for 5 minutes and check and cut one by one. Deep kissing, check, titty fuck, check, sumata, check, so many checks, so many emortional interruption in between. Amazing that guy could cum in the last 5 minutes on time, surrounded by 3 other serious guys. He is pro.

On the porch of a shrine near cat street (between omotesando and shibuya). It was litteraly on the ground and we got interrupted by a monk who chased us.
I remember trying to button my pants while running and the girl forgetting her underwear there in the panic.