Guest viewing is limited

What's The Strangest Place You've Had Sex?

Diagram please...with body parts labeled! :D

-Ww

It was brief - mostly at a red light and then me telling her to go and grabbing the wheel to steer as she put on a little gas. She popped back up shortly after.. Crazy girl!!

Thanks to yesterday evening, i can add "that sofa thing on the rooftop of the Bali An Island". While a joshikai group of 6 or 7 girls was using the footbaths extremely close to us :joyful:
(@User#8628 now you know why i was picking underwears when we met at donki :p)

Thanks to yesterday evening, i can add "that sofa thing on the rooftop of the Bali An Island". While a joshikai group of 6 or 7 girls was using the footbaths extremely close to us :joyful:
(@User#8628 now you know why i was picking underwears when we met at donki :p)
Hope he liked it ;)

Reactions: Wwanderer
- In a toilet (nice, clean, spacious) of a night train
- on a balcony
- in a bar toilet (not recommended)
- at my university at night
- at a yard of Japanese University
- at a workplace of one of my previous sex friend (we had a roleplay that she was my sexy, horny boss)
- in a sauna (this is a tough one, not recommended)

Reactions: rxr08
Oh I remember a good one, I banged a girl in a Aoyama University class room at night and I jizzed on the wall
The class room wasn't random it was a class she was using the previous year.
I jizzed on the wall because : 1 we weren't using condoms, 2. She wasn't on the pill, 3. I didn't really have somewhere to come, 4. It was fun coming on the wall

Once on a the roof of a mausoleum in New Orleans with a girl I had recently met. Of all the public places, I've had sex, that was my strangest.

We had a quickie in one of the bars in LKF I. Hong Kong.. . That was amazing. ..

Another one I remember is on the Phuket Beach with lovely girl from Laos... the girl , place and duration was superb...

On the floor of a women's clothing boutique in Tokyo.

On a construction site (sneaked in at night) back in my home country.

Reactions: Sinapse
In a row boat on a lake. Very awkward and at it hurt my knees, not recommended.

- in a balcony
- in a closed beach house in Enoshima by night
- in the rooftop of a stable in a village in the Moroccan desert
- in the rooftop of a building in Tokyo
- in a park in Paris
- in my car in my building's parking and the partner wasn't my wife :D
- in a bar with a waitress after they closed
- on my boss's desk in his office in Yokohama late at night (and the partner wasn't my boss :finger: )

Outside a mountain lodge in Colorado, under a breathtaking starry sky.
The lodge owner had specifically told us to stay inside at night because there were bears around. We took our chances... Maybe the bears were doing the exact same thing anyway

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Six years ago I was searching an apartment to rent with my girlfriend.
We went to a real estate in yotsuya and they told us the address (about 5 minutes walking from there) .
They said it is open and we can see the apartment.
We close the door from inside...
We tried the doggy position in the floor (it wasn't any furniture)
We didn't rent the apartment.

Hmm. In the sofa of a night club during the most crowded hours, surrounded by people. It started as a teasing, pretending to have sex, and ended up in having real sex. I guessed most people around thought we were faking it... Or not...

Hmm. In the sofa of a night club during the most crowded hours, surrounded by people. It started as a teasing, pretending to have sex, and ended up in having real sex. I guessed most people around thought we were faking it... Or not...
That's extremely hot!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Great thread!

- Public Park in Germany. It was pitch black in a open field. You could barely see 4ft in front of you. Just you and your lady with plenty of soft moans and heavy breathing. With no lights or sounds, it seemed to amplify the experience.
- Playground at midnight ( Tire Swing recommended )
- Ferris Wheel.
- Cable car going up a mountain in Switzerland.

Granted, this all happened in the late 90's-early 00's when I was younger and more adventurous...