Guest viewing is limited

What's The Strangest Place You've Had Sex?

Not me, but one of my buddies hands DOWN has the best one. In the refueling Boom of a KC-135 Stratotanker while in flight. But him being in the military and also using the whole "No Shit" line before the story I don't put any faith in it, but none the less fairly impressive to say the least. Adding a link to show just exactly where I am talking about
N

Not me, but one of my buddies hands DOWN has the best one. In the refueling Boom of a KC-135 Stratotanker while in flight. But him being in the military and also using the whole "No Shit" line before the story I don't put any faith in it, but none the less fairly impressive to say the least. Adding a link to show just exactly where I am talking about
N

Well maybe it was with his left hand , while the right one was busy keeping the plane at the right altitude? :D

Well maybe it was with his left hand , while the right one was busy keeping the plane at the right altitude? :D
LOL not so much, with the two being enlisted and all they would have had to have kept on comms pretty much the entire time as constant communication is key, another thing is the Jump suit, while easy for the guy to unzip and go the female pretty much has to undress to expose anything, not to mention that entire place is fricking cold!!! No damn heating in the boom. Even though the girl confirmed that it happened to many variables are involved for me to say it did. After all any story that starts off with,"No Shit" is bound to be full of shit IMO.

I had any places anywhere in the Forrest , in the pool , on the train , Ferrari car , graveyard , bathroom , In the jungle , plane ✈️ anywhere I see opportunities

Reactions: AliceInWonderland