Guest viewing is limited

What's The Strangest Place You've Had Sex?

- women toilette in a disco club
- on the beach in Phuket, Thailand
- in the parking lot of a Disco Club, but not in the car...outside the car
- public park in my city

Thx for the handjob karaoke video Sinapse. Too funny! I rented a canal boat in Amsterdam when I was there on tour and did incalls on it. Was awesome. So relaxing to sleep on and sexy to fuck on. But the washing machine broke and leaked water into the hold. I woke up and the boat was leaning to one side. Had to call the owner who raced over and pumped the water out but I almost sank his houseboat.. Also the rooftop of my building, love hotels, on the beach, secret room accessed through a door disguised as a bookshelf in some rich guys house here in London, swingers clubs, nudist spa, a "forced bi" and strap-on party where clients paid to come and be fucked all in one big party space by me and a dozen or so dominatrices etc

I recall being on ecstacy and having sex in the ladies restroom at a club. Other occasions would have to be in parks. My most recent would have to be on college campus at midnight, the seniors told me it was college tradition…turns out that was lie, but still something i can cross off my bucket list :).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
On the roof of a hostel called Green Peace in downtown Kyoto...2 different nights and 2 different women. This was back in the summer of 2006...my summer of love in Japan lol.

In the fitting room of a women's clothing store in Okinawa, In a movie theater in the USA(Miami) and in an 24 hour Internet cafe in Japan where we almost got arrested. many other places but those are my favorite memories and moments.

The executive office of a hotel with a receptionist from the front desk, on a bench in a Buddhist temple in late fall (which by the way was really friggin cold).

on a bench in a Buddhist temple in late fall (which by the way was really friggin cold).

Reminds me of one of my odd places/experiences: On my second date with a young woman we were walking around a neighborhood near my apt on a cold Jan or Feb night after dinner in a local restaurant, and she declined my invitation to go to my apartment to warm up. She said that it wouldn't be proper because we didn't know each other well enough. A little later we were walking through the grounds of a temple, and she asked me to sit on the top of a stone ledge (off in a dark corner behind one of the temple buildings) that put my lap at about her head level. It was freezing cold to sit on it even through my pants. She then proceeded to unzip my fly, pull my dick out and give me a very nice BBBJ. The alternation of her warm mouth with the cold air was stark and stimulating. When I wanted to return the favor in some way, she refused saying that it was too cold.

Talking to her about the experience later, I got the impression that she felt that she owed me something sexual in return for the (fairly expensive) dinner I'd just bought her. I didn't like that aspect of it, but otherwise it was a pretty terrific experience.

-Ww

Outside, behind a staircase at the Tokyo Kokusai Forum. I had just met a girl at a bar in ginza, and she had catch a train at 10pm because she had work early the next morning. I walked to her Tokyo station, and we ended up making out behind the staircase. She got excited - I suggested we quickly go to a karaoke - but she demanded that I do her right then and there. She pulled me into a gap between the wall and the staircase, but we weren't totally concealed from view. And it was only 10pm, so there were plenty of people passing by. But she lifted up her skirt, dropped her panties, and I did her from behind.

I was super drunk at the time, and it's frightening to think back on the whole situation. Having unprotected sex with some random girl I had met an hour earlier, in a location where we could have easily been caught. Luckily, no cops showed up, and I didn't get any disease from the encounter. A few days later I planned to meet her again, but she was trying to arrange a date that would make sex impossible, and she got annoyed because apparently she was expecting a serious relationship. So it fizzled out.

Location on street view: https://goo.gl/maps/mwxZ2rcpzMP2 (I am okay with sharing this place, because I am sure I won't be doing the same thing in the same place ever again.)

Reactions: BladeRunner
On the roof a building in SoHo NYC, there was a low wall at the edge and she was looking down at the street and I entered her from behind. Pretty sure some people in the building across the street were watching us.

On the grounds of a church where her father was the pastor. Afterwards she emptied out the two condoms on the church dias chair where her father sat. Crazy girl that one...

This is the best thread!

Probably yesterday when I had sex in a Pink cinema....it was very strange, I still haven't quite processed the event as it was pretty wild, as there were a lot of oap's dotted about but we managed to keep it quiet (y).

Ladies room in the Hotel Georges IV in Paris.....with my girlfirend at the time....and we got bored at a Bar Mitzvah party there....it was a first time for me to do something like that....

Reactions: Wwanderer
BJ while driving... Was really hard to keep my lane, but we were stuck in traffic so it was all good :)

Reactions: Wwanderer
Man this takes me back.
Back when I was 17 I was a swimmer. We had a 24hr swimathon to raise money.
Everyone slept over night in the club house and there were about mattresses everywhere and everyone was sleeping all over the place.

One of the girls sleeping next to me got closer and closer until we were spooning. Before I know it, she has slipped her track pants down, reaches around and guides me in.

I last all of 30 seconds, then we just go to sleep. Never mentioned between us again.

Hard to believe that was nearly 30 years ago.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
BJ while driving... Was really hard to keep my lane, but we were stuck in traffic so it was all good :)

I just remembered.. One time a girl gave me a blow job while SHE was driving.. Talk about nerve wracking