Which games are you currently playing?

Roblox - Zombie Uprising

It’s a kids game but surprisingly addicting. It’s like playing DOOM all over again but with teammates and better weapons. I’m too tired to go to work today now 😩

• Wow
Reactions: jackoffinthebox
After finishing baulders gate I went back to warcraft season of discovery. Because I am a giant nerd neckbeard.
Still play monster hunter time to time. I don't have a PS5 or I would be all about ff7. I'm waiting for the PC release.

I'll go for dragon's dogma once it gets a pew patches for PC optimization

ff7 rebirth (ps5), chocobo dungeon (switch), horizon forbidden west (ps5), persona 4 (switch) in the backlog but I am eyeing for ghost of Tsushima and especially ff16 on ps5.

I'm waiting for the PC release.
I gave up waiting and bought PS5 instead. there goes 1 session at blue tokyo.

• Haha
Reactions: jackoffinthebox
ff7 rebirth (ps5), chocobo dungeon (switch), horizon forbidden west (ps5), persona 4 (switch) in the backlog but I am eyeing for ghost of Tsushima and especially ff16 on ps5.

I gave up waiting and bought PS5 instead. there goes 1 session at blue tokyo.
Less about the money and more about the time. If I had more time I'd splurge on it.

Also I suggest the rog ally to all my gamer bros. It's awesome for train time

I'm going in the opposite direction, just finished my first run of Dragon's Dogma 2.

How did you like it? My favorite classes so far have been Sorcerer, Mystic Spearhand, Magick Archer and Thief. I still can't take down a damn dragon. Think I need better gear.

How did you like it? My favorite classes so far have been Sorcerer, Mystic Spearhand, Magick Archer and Thief. I still can't take down a damn dragon. Think I need better gear.
Overall a 7/10 for me. Midgame exploration was the best part but story and post game really falls flat compared to the original. Hoping to see some serious improvements in a few months.

Playing stellar blade demo.
It has been a while playing game with this kind of fan service.

When you say the latest Zelda? Tears of the Kingdom? Yeah, say goodbye to everything. And enjoy!

Yeah...it has been fun so far. Enjoy it a lot more than Breath of the Wild which I didn't enjoy that much.
The whole scale of it is intimidating and insane ....will keep me occupied for weeks.

Reactions: Tabanico
So, triggered by a LINE conversation about Fallout and Elder Scrolls earlier, I just had a bit of a shower thought. Like, I remember when my sister was telling me about how they were trying to explain video/DVD rentals to her daughters, and her daughters were like, so you mean to say... if someone else wanted to watch the same movie as you and got there before you... you couldn't watch it till the next day? And obviously their brains just couldn't process that.
And so I was thinking about that time I used to be a videogame reviewer. And, like, we would go to the office to play games to write about them. Like, imagine going to an office to play games. Like, imagine feeling the need to be in the same space as other people for 8 hours a day while you just sat on a sofa and played games that you could be playing at home on your own sofa. I mean, it feels like it will be hard enough to explain to future generations that you needed to be in an office to work all day; but holy shit, I find it so weird that I used to need to be in an office to play all day.
Maybe you had to be there. But I get it, nobody wants to be in a shower with me so I will forgive you if you don't get what I am trying, badly, to say..

Reactions: Sudsy and Danbo
[Trigger warning: libtard content ahead]
On the topic of Fallout, btw, I fucking love the TV show. And I love the open trolling by the creators. In the opening minutes of this show we are introduced to an interracial marriage; a black male protagonist; a non-binary supporting character; and a female protagonist. A little later we get [SPOILERS!] a known douchebag actor, playing a douchebag getting ripped to shreds by a mutant bear. I think all of that is pretty subversive, especially for a game based around 50s americana, with a huge fanbase of problematic white men. But more than that, I just thought it felt knowingly arch: I mean, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it felt like an inside joke - let's make a show that is so amazing that fans of the games can have absolutely nothing to complain about; but let's also sneak in a bunch of stuff that usually just fucking enrages about 90% of them. It's exactly the sort of thing that I would do lol.

[Trigger warning: libtard content ahead]
On the topic of Fallout, btw, I fucking love the TV show. And I love the open trolling by the creators. In the opening minutes of this show we are introduced to an interracial marriage; a black male protagonist; a non-binary supporting character; and a female protagonist. A little later we get [SPOILERS!] a known douchebag actor, playing a douchebag getting ripped to shreds by a mutant bear. I think all of that is pretty subversive, especially for a game based around 50s americana, with a huge fanbase of problematic white men. But more than that, I just thought it felt knowingly arch: I mean, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it felt like an inside joke - let's make a show that is so amazing that fans of the games can have absolutely nothing to complain about; but let's also sneak in a bunch of stuff that usually just fucking enrages about 90% of them. It's exactly the sort of thing that I would do lol.
I'm sooooo glad I binged watched this already.......

• Haha
Reactions: Sudsy and Tabanico