Guest viewing is limited

Would you accept a walk with a 18 yo girl?

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, you're a guy in your 40s and a 18 yo girls wants to spend some time with you just having a walk somewhere in Tokyo. Nothing more.

What do you do?

You decline?
You accept?

Why?

Decline. The age difference is too creepy for anything but casual conversation and I can get that anywhere.

Maybe if she has a sexy, horny mother who's too shy to find a guy and the daughter thinks you are the right one for mommy.

Decline. The age difference is too creepy for anything but casual conversation and I can get that anywhere.

Yeah, it is a pretty small age difference, probably less than 30 years, but imo that doesn't mean it can't work. Ime the best connections are when I'm at least 35 years older than the girl, but ages are just numbers (so is the balance in one's bank accounts of course), so I'd accept. Unless she wanted to walk somewhere uphill.

-Ww

Last edited:
Is this a serious question? The answer is yes. How often, as a 40 year old, do you get to hang around a pretty 18 year old?

Double check she’s actually 18. If she is, go for it and take her wherever young millennials hang out.

Last edited:
Why should it be a problem? I saw what looked to be like a 90 year old playboy taking a 20 something into a LH just last week. Nobody cares about age difference in this country yet!

The obvious question you should ask is if you would want your own daughter taking a stroll with middle aged men whether for a friendly chat or not.

I would decline. Hell, any girl whatever age asks me to walk around in this heat I would decline.

If she asked me to go to a love hotel I would gladly accept and proceed to bang the bejeezus out of her.

I would decline. Hell, any girl whatever age asks me to walk around in this heat I would decline.

If she asked me to go to a love hotel I would gladly accept and proceed to bang the bejeezus out of her.
Right! It’s too damn hot outside for walking. And some LHs have weak AC and so until November, I’m declining any kind of walking and shagging activities! I can’t stand this type of heat!

Reactions: Beginner and MikeH
God damn it, man! I’m not even (that) close to 90 yet! Try not to exaggerate, please.

I always enjoy seeing the really old Japanese guys who look like between 80 and 100 to take those young spinners to a hotel. World needs role models.

The obvious question you should ask is if you would want your own daughter taking a stroll with middle aged men whether for a friendly chat or not.
If my child is of age, I don’t think its my place to dictate them what to do anymore. And i’d always want them to be friendly and have a polite but cautious chat with anyone they want to chat with.

Would I want them to date someone older? I see some obstacles and probably would be more at ease if they went out with people their own age but as long as they are happy i’m ok with everything.

If my child is of age, I don’t think its my place to dictate them what to do anymore. And i’d always want them to be friendly and have a polite but cautious chat with anyone they want to chat with.

Would I want them to date someone older? I see some obstacles and probably would be more at ease if they went out with people their own age but as long as they are happy i’m ok with everything.
I suppose that’s one way to look at it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So, you're a guy in your 40s and a 18 yo girls wants to spend some time with you just having a walk somewhere in Tokyo. Nothing more.

What do you do?

You decline?
You accept?

Why?

Run away in terror.

An 18 yr old girl wants to spend time with an old ugmo like me? I think that's one of the signs of the Apocalypse. ;):LOL:

If TAG were ice hockey, you would be put in the penalty box for a remark like this.
Warabuta pig, I suppose you are right, but someone has to ask the most inappropriate questions in a forum like this. So how long should I stay off TAG to pay my penalty?

Warabuta pig, I suppose you are right, but someone has to ask the most inappropriate questions in a forum like this. So how long should I stay off TAG to pay my penalty?

That's a match penalty; 5+20.

Because that's not a very good question in many levels. First as Alice said if she is an adult then the dad should not have any say to what she does. And putting the idea of dads thinking about their daughter's sex life in my head is a very bad thing to do.

Let's take advice from someone with two daughters.