Abbreviations and Translations

LOL As I’m sure you understand, it doesn’t work that way. My friendly U.S.-based J-Girl and her friends (also J-Girls) working in Fuzoku were puzzled by the English-language term.
Yeah. I know ! I’m just bored sitting in a lounge in Tallinn waiting for a flight to where I can see Asian Chicks.
Your translations were pretty much on the mark!.
Maybe get them on to the Cleveland steamer and the Tony Danza.

Yeah. I know ! I’m just bored sitting in a lounge in Tallinn waiting for a flight to where I can see Asian Chicks.
I can’t credit for those terms - the came from bilingual J-Girl who knows about Our Hobby.

However, I will take credit for my initiative in hunting down that term. It’s ironic that the first girl to perform the Rusty Trombone on me was a J-Girl spinner at Dogenzaka Krystal.

So you are flying from a land of tall alabaster blondes to a land mocha skinned spinners? Have a save, smooth and uneventful flight.

LOL As I’m sure you understand, it doesn’t work that way. My friendly U.S.-based J-Girl and her friends (also J-Girls) working in Fuzoku were puzzled by the English-language term.

I am wondering how big population of the American girls would be equally puzzled.

And the Japanese translation gives me another thing to wonder. So which one it is or does it depend on the fetishes of the receiver?

I would definitely vote for the hand job while rimming as the rimming would then be the main objective.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Yeah, some additional Google searches point to that term or just アナル舐め手コキ

Reactions: DireWolf98
Noob here. What is HB/CK.
Can't find iin this thread

Happening Bar (ハプニングバー) / Couple Kissa (カップル喫茶)

Reactions: meiji
Hi Friends, Could somebody tell me the meanings of
プレイ濃厚
高リピート
即尺

You can find them on many web sites. eg. http://www.saigono-toride.com/koiwa/lady/category/8653

Praise the lords of polygamy, someone asking for translations actually is smart enough to provide the context too. :D

プレイ濃厚 Passionate play
高リピート High rate of repeaters; in other words a popular girl for regular customers
即尺 "instant blowjob" so being given head without taking a shower first

Man as in manko (vagina), shuu as the on reading for 臭 (smell), 事変 also carries the meaning of disaster, emergency.

I saw a term I never heard of before. Does anyone know what フリフェラ is? It's from City Heaven's website. It's an option you can add for a fee.

I saw a term I never heard of before. Does anyone know what フリフェラ is? It's from City Heaven's website. It's an option you can add for a fee.
Did you mean 生フェラ? Which is a BBBJ?

フリスク フェラ - Frisk Fellatio

Oral with a Frisk breath mint in the girl's mouth. Similar in strength to an Altoids.

Reactions: buffet
フリフェラ is? It's from City Heaven's website.
Found one... they abbreviated it.

Oral with a Frisk breath mint in the girl's mouth. Similar in strength to an Altoids.
Forgot that was a thing.

Reactions: Sudsy

I think we are many who wonder how you know absolutely everything

I think we are many who wonder how you know absolutely everything
In this case, I am simply a happy sort of bilingual pervert.

Being able to write kanji with you tongue is what gets you second dates.

The real reason many ladies like a gift of roses.....

薔薇