Abbreviations and Translations

Maybe.. But in your case I’d imagine the reference is to “Heavy Equipment” 😂

これデカすぎや。。ダメダメダメ。。。 ア、ア、ア、気持ちいい〜 😅
Fixed that last bits for you.

Does anyone know how to say to, “spit cum back onto the cock” in Japanese? Hell, don’t even know if there’s an English phrase/saying for that..

Reactions: NJTYO
Does anyone know how to say to, “spit cum back onto the cock” in Japanese? Hell, don’t even know if there’s an English phrase/saying for that..
(お口にある)精子をちんこに垂らして
To make it extra lewd I would add だらだらに in there somewhere.

Talking to a ladyboy? :p:p:p
Because Japanese enjoys ignoring the convention of context, this phrase can work for either situation. 😶 :ROFLMAO:

To make it extra lewd I would add だらだらに in there somewhere.

Because Japanese enjoys ignoring the convention of context, this phrase can work for either situation. 😶 :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for keep asking, but would this be the same meaning?
  • お掃除フェラ

Hello, so I can speak Japanese but I am very inexperienced in terms of SL/DH and there's some terms I feel I'm not quite getting. I think I forgot some but these are the ones I remember:

濃厚サービス: saw this on multiple girl profiles and reviews. Tried googling and best I could find was some website explaining how you should behave in order to receive 濃厚サービス... basic being polite and well groomed advice. I was wondering if this is some euphemism for the abbreviation with the F and the S or if its something else entirely.

★マッ◯できません★: saw this on a SL profile, I suppose its just マット but if its just that why bother with the censoring? Doesnt make much sense to me

Reactions: DireWolf98
濃厚サービス: saw this on multiple girl profiles and reviews. Tried googling and best I could find was some website explaining how you should behave in order to receive 濃厚サービス... basic being polite and well groomed advice. I was wondering if this is some euphemism for the abbreviation with the F and the S or if its something else entirely.

Think of it as "special treatment". If you want a girl to treat you better than normal, you should also treat her better than other customers usually do. The bar for that isn't really that high - just be polite, be nice, trim your nails, etc.

濃厚サービス in a profile describes a lady who is 一生懸命 or goes the extra mile. No relation to banned or illegal activity.

Also, you will find ○ used in many words with エッチ connotations. No one knows what it means but it’s provocative. It gets the people going.

Not sure if this has been answered before but is there a difference between 指名 and 本指名? I’ve seen some reviews of people getting charged for both when they pick a specific girl which doesn’t make sense to me.

Not sure if this has been answered before but is there a difference between 指名 and 本指名? I’ve seen some reviews of people getting charged for both when they pick a specific girl which doesn’t make sense to me.
本指名 = Nomination whereas 指名 is just a name that you designate. They essentially are the same thing in the overall picture.
Most places will charge you a nomination or name fee if you choose the girl yourself. Otherwise, you just get a 'free' assignment on whomever the shop picks for you. (which can really be a disaster in some cases...)

Reactions: appleas

本指名 is supposed to be when you have 指名'd the girl before and now you want to do it again.

Some places will definitely put charges in top of charges as long as they get away with it.