Guest viewing is limited

I Hate Night Clubs !

Precisely so, imo.

That is certainly possible. I first came to Japan a little less than 30 years ago and have been spending large chunks of time in Tokyo for over 25 years. It is definitely longer than many of the women I date (sugar and np4p) have been alive...which slightly weirds me out.

None of this subthread is making me feel any younger! :LOL: Where's @just4fun when he's needed!?

-Ww

Well that is definitely pretty close to the length of time I've been living on this earth. And hey if you can keep bringing those girls in to keep you fit it's probably making you feel a lot younger. I know people almost twice my age who could probably put me to shame in the gym so really age is just a number in the end. And it's not a bad thing when you can provide some interesting perspectives on how Tokyo has changed over the years. Would have loved to have seen the prosperous years when people were freely spending money and just doing whatever they wanted because they can.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: Wwanderer
I still work full time normal hours do everything I do for my side businesses and pickup is all during weekends and nights, also split between lifting at the gym and kickboxing at another gym. So yeah, I'm basically busy from morning until I hit the hay.

Mate where do you kickbox? I been looking for a cheap sparring gym in Tokyo for two years, boxing though. Club 360 is bare money

As for actual contribution for guys in this thread, if even a loner like me with shit game can meet and take home girls from Hub, anyone can. Just wait for them to break away from the group, then at least theres no distractions, even if its only for the time it takes the barman to pour a new beer

If you find talking with women mind-numbing, it doesn't surprise me you don't get enough success to make it worth your time
Tell us about the last great conversation you had with anyone. People are boring. Did I mention women in my post?

I'd personally go with something more direct like... are you ready? ... "Hi."
Asking the waitress for directions to the bathroom isn't a "line".

hey if you can keep bringing those girls in to keep you fit it's probably making you feel a lot younger. I know people almost twice my age who could probably put me to shame in the gym so really age is just a number in the end.

Tbh and clear, you should not get the idea that I am some fit, handsome, suave, stylishly dressed 60-something resembling an aging movie star. Far far far from it (right @User#16452 ?! right @just4fun ?!). In fact, I do pretty damn close to *zero* beyond personal hygiene to make myself attractive to women. Indeed most beautiful young women, or attractive older women for that matter, would not give me a second glance or the slightest chance/consideration as a potential partner.

What has astonished me as I've gotten older and (even) worse looking with age is that there are a few, but enough...more than I can "handle" (word play intended)...serious hotties who seem to care much or at all about those factors. They are looking for something else in men, it seems. For this I am eternally and deeply grateful. And yes, they do make me feel and act a lot younger than I am...and enrich my life incredibly.

-Ww

Reactions: DJV and just4fun
Tbh and clear, you should not get the idea that I am some fit, handsome, suave, stylishly dressed 60-something resembling an aging movie star. Far far far from it (right @User#16452 ?! right @just4fun ?!).

To be fair when it comes to forums I just picture people looking like their avatar as I've said before so I imagine you walk around Tokyo looking like a wizard and just4fun looks like a member of Rammstein. In reality I could have been on the same train or walked down the street past any member from here and I'd never know because nobody looks like you imagine them to. But my mental image in this case is quite entertaining. You and just4fun in Kubukicho just watch the start of the live video for "Moskau" by Rammstein in Moscow that's how I picture most of you lol. A bunch of shady looking gaijin throwing beer bottles around

Last edited:
I look very much like a very well known celebrity who is quite popular with young women, extremely young women. I look so much like him that his young fans occasionally approach me timidly to ask if I am him, especially at this time of year.

Can you guess who?

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun
I look very much like a very well known celebrity who is quite popular with young women, extremely young women. I look so much like him that his young fans occasionally approach me timidly to ask if I am him, especially at this time of year.

Can you guess who?

-Ww

This explains why you can deliver so much in so many parts of the world !

Can you guess who?

-Ww
Jesus?

Can you guess who?

-Ww

One of the 3 wise men? [emoji4]

I would throw in a guess for Sir Ian McKellan, but he tends to be more popular with a certain subset of young men....

I would throw in a guess for Sir Ian McKellan, but he tends to be more popular with a certain subset of young men....
Is he also a mongerer?

Reactions: Wwanderer

My celebrity double is also popular with extremely young men...

-Ww

Hahaha

Any club which is run by the Nigerian mafia is going to be a rip off dude . . . .

Except Black Horse / 911. That place is OK if you like onee-san and jukujo types

It was maharaja roppongi.

It is not money which is an issue, my issue is when you are tricked to come with a ridiculous price then they fuck when take the wallet in your hand, fuck you again once you are inside.
My issue is more about the poor treatment than money.
Any regular club to advise ? I never been even once in my life in a club which did not treated me as milk cow. Even in a Mc Donald I feel a more valuable customer.

My 2 cents worth..
Tokyo club environment is rather difficult for forgieners and it has kinda lost its touch as in old days which i heard about so much,
most of the girls i saw in clubs are in 30's or older. The Younger looking onces came with there bf or partners. 2 or more girls group protecting each other.
Very different environment to me, at least where i come from like in Singapore, Malaysia, thailand and Vietnam, i have had success there.
Some clubs didn't let me in, asking for memeber cards.
Some clubs run by scammers, with their own girls as bait to turn in the customers.
Did see many young white guys trying to hook up with girls, and very unsuccessful basically cause girls are not drunk enough or just want to go home or protected by their girl friends.
For me ...its just too many cocks in the dancing floor.
That said - it was new experience for me on new year.
I may return after 6 months maybe with little Japanese speaking skills during not so high season, Lets see how then.

Happy new year guys....
And thanks for all the info in this website, it was very useful.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Fyi, just a current update. There are only 2 REAL dance clubs, that I would recommend for the massive dance/EDM audience in Tokyo. Womb and AgeHa. Safe, big, good music, famous DJs, and unforgettable experiences.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Fyi, just a current update. There are only 2 REAL dance clubs, that I would recommend for the massive dance/EDM audience in Tokyo. Womb and AgeHa. Safe, big, good music, famous DJs, and unforgettable experiences.
Would not recommend AgeHa, except if you are a tourist and want to check it off your "been there, done that" list. That place is inconvenient to get to, arguably terrible for picking up women, and is big meat box of blah...

Well that is definitely pretty close to the length of time I've been living on this earth. And hey if you can keep bringing those girls in to keep you fit it's probably making you feel a lot younger. I know people almost twice my age who could probably put me to shame in the gym so really age is just a number in the end. And it's not a bad thing when you can provide some interesting perspectives on how Tokyo has changed over the years. Would have loved to have seen the prosperous years when people were freely spending money and just doing whatever they wanted because they can.
I really wish i would have lived and be in Tokyo in the bubble!
I would have made bank!! (I'm doing pretty well now but it's nothing to the potential i could have in a good economy.)

Reactions: Sudsy and DJV