No country for chubby women

It seems we are conducting research in the same field. We should compare notes some day.

My dream is to get a government grant, nothing extravagant, maybe just my own laboratory in university campus and an ample supply of willing test subjects.
That made me think of masters of sex.

ItMy dream is to get a government grant, nothing extravagant, maybe just my own laboratory in university campus and an ample supply of willing test subjects.
I'm sure you'll need an assistant, right? Somebody to tidy up, calibrate the equipment, make appointments, keep records, all that. I've got the right background.

Reactions: MikeH
My husband and I have played with ladies of all sizes, races, and nationalities and some of the most memorable and fun moments are with girls who are not only firecrackers in the bedroom but more so with their unapologetic, vocal, genuine and authentic personality. You, @Misslorena are quite unique and have a lot more to offer than you think, my dear! You already have all the guys on TAG lusting after you with your charms!! Regardless of how you may look, we will all eventually end up in the same category over time with age but your stunning personality and vibrant energy will always continue to shine!! Enjoy the rest of your time in Thailand and Tokyo!!

You, @Misslorena are quite unique and have a lot more to offer than you think, my dear!

Are you hitting on her? Damn, you are certainly hitting on her!

Not that I disapprove, I just want to make sure TAG gets the video later!

Are you hitting on her? Damn, you are certainly hitting on her!

Not that I disapprove, I just want to make sure TAG gets the video later!

No, no hitting on anyone here. Perhaps you are just thinking with your male brain in which if someone is saying something nice or supportive, then you automatically think there are ulterior motives. ;)

The intention of my post was completely pure and innocent. Although she definitely got me intrigued with her wits and charisma!! I would definitely hang out as friends and share some fun stories over a nice bottle of whiskey. :)

So many women link their self worth to appearance, and I wanted to stress that there are so many deeper characteristics involved with connection/attraction. Society puts so much pressure on women to look, act and be a certain way in order to conform to their own views of what is "attractive." We are all perfect, whole, and complete exactly the way we choose to be regardless of the opinions of others.

My personal preference is slender women. But I have a good friend who prefers chubbier women. He finds them more sexually attractive. He even said when he watched the "Superfriends" cartoon on TV as a child, he would get turned on when the "Giganta" from thr Legion of Doom would appear.

Reactions: Misslorena
My husband and I have played with ladies of all sizes, races, and nationalities and some of the most memorable and fun moments are with girls who are not only firecrackers in the bedroom but more so with their unapologetic, vocal, genuine and authentic personality. You, @Misslorena are quite unique and have a lot more to offer than you think, my dear! You already have all the guys on TAG lusting after you with your charms!! Regardless of how you may look, we will all eventually end up in the same category over time with age but your stunning personality and vibrant energy will always continue to shine!! Enjoy the rest of your time in Thailand and Tokyo!!

Aw I'm not crying, you're crying!
Thank you so much. I definitely will

And I agree, we grow up with so much pressure to conform to certain looks or ways and I'm completely outside the box of a traditional Mexican woman, (no kids in her 30s yet, lots of tattoos, sex positive, open minded etc) which can be tricky at times, But I wouldn't do it any other way.
The "me" I am has gotten me places and dared to take a lot of risks.

My personal preference is slender women. But I have a good friend who prefers chubbier women. He finds them more sexually attractive. He even said when he watched the "Superfriends" cartoon on TV as a child, he would get turned on when the "Giganta" from thr Legion of Doom would appear.
Hah that's kind of sweet!

No, no hitting on anyone here.

Well, that's so disappointing.

Perhaps you are just thinking with your male brain

That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me! You are implying that I actually do have a brain.

in which if someone is saying something nice or supportive, then you automatically think there are ulterior motives.

If you think you have it bad then try to be a guy in the net and say anything as close as "Nice pic" to a girl's posting and see how many people think you are trying to hit on her. Hell, even a Like in her Facebook picture, or the lack of that said Like can get you in trouble.

That's the reason I don't do Facebook, Instagram or anything else with pics. It's much easier to like someone's writings like here in TAG.

Well, I lied. The reason I don't like those SNS services is because I am old and I liked it better when the internet was just text. Most preferably green text on black background.

If you think you have it bad then try to be a guy in the net and say anything as close as "Nice pic" to a girl's posting and see how many people think you are trying to hit on her. Hell, even a Like in her Facebook picture, or the lack of that said Like can get you in trouble.

Try to be a girl outside, hihi.
Stare at a guy one second to long, get nampa. Stare at another girl one second too long (in my homecountry) get a "what are you looking at, bitch?"

Well, boys and girls, the moral of the story is, we are all doomed!! Let's just all get drunk and have some amazing, mind blowing, and celestial SEX! ;)

Stare at another girl one second too long (in my homecountry) get a "what are you looking at, bitch?"
Heck, back where I grew up I came out of a building on a bright, sunny day and was looking for my car in the parking lot. I guess I stared too long in one direction - some guy (I hadn't noticed before) sitting in a car along my line of sight threw down a beer bottle and started shouting curses in Spanish at me.

Well, boys and girls, the moral of the story is, we are all doomed!! Let's just all get drunk and have some amazing, mind blowing, and celestial SEX! ;)

Remember the campaign they run here in Japan: if you drink don't sex! I can have three pints and operate satisfactory but more than that and it starts to affect the sensations.

But let's go to Amsterdam and try that sex thing after some coffee shops and I am a game! :oops:

Reactions: Troilist
Stare at another girl one second too long (in my homecountry) get a "what are you looking at, bitch?"
I guess I stared too long in one direction - some guy (I hadn't noticed before) sitting in a car along my line of sight threw down a beer bottle and started shouting curses in Spanish at me.
Also had very similar experiences in Australia and the US :( .
Never in Asia though. People are so much more chilled.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But let's go to Amsterdam and try that sex thing after some coffee shops and I am a game! :oops:

Ahhh, Amsterdam. As I recall, we had one of the most amazing sexual experiences with a beautiful Norwegian lady. This was also after I ate the most tasty brownie at a coffee shop. All I can remember from that night was the feeling of our bodies melting together as one. It was definitely an explosion of sensations of the body and mind. :rolleyes:

Bottonline.....maybe there's no country.

Those who know me know I prefer my women with some heft. I've always liked bigger asses & thighs, never minded a little jiggle of the female flesh.

I myself am skinny to the point where I don't float. I've had skinny lovers but on the whole I get excited for zaftig, reubeneque, thick, curvy and even fat women.

So this thread is now about the female vs male experience. I approve.

I think there's a lot to be said about it, the truth is no one is probably going to know what is like on the other side.

It's been mentioned that girls seem elusive and dismissive towards guys so it's rough for them even to deliver a heartfelt compliment, which ends up in them being even more shy, defeated or even agresive .

Girls statistically get hit on a lot even more than men, and of course online as well, which ends up in us having to protect ourselves and therefore sometimes appear dismissive or even downright rude.

Not saying neither side is easy, it's complicated For both, but guys,

don't forget this: at least in many occasions and I've experienced this first hand, men become aggressive and offensive when you turn them down, even in the most polite way. Shit even when you reply with "thanks" you're sometimes an entitled ugly whore. We have to constantly be careful as to not set the wrong guy off so they won't become emotionally abusive.

In countless occasions I've had to tell someone I'm not interested or that I am married (in a nice way) just to receive a "you're a fat ugly bitch anyway" sure, he was interested 5 min ago, until I didn't comply and now I'm a disfigured manatee.

And it carries throughout IRL of course. In some countries we get cat called. We walk down the street at night scared and looking around so we know no one is following us, holding our keys or maze. Guys try to touch us on buses and subways. It gets exhausting after a while.

Also I'm not saying all men are this way. Unfortunately the ones that are, ruin the expeirence for the rest of you. Kind of how the yakuza ruined onsen for me.

the millennial, old question.

Do men actually like chubby women?

I am a size 12/14, sometimes more depending on the evil clothing company.
My hips are 110 cm on a good day and I have a decenr waist-hip ratio. Big curvy thighs with the power of a thousand suns, and they burn just so if they rub on each other on a hot summer day. And dating can be a nightmare.

I'm fully Latina. I could literally starve myself to death and never be a petite Asian size. Sure I could lose weight, but I will always be a curvy girl no matter what.
And although I'm coming to terms with it, I am curious about the male perception.

I understand that the sex industry sells fantasies and having a good body is fairly important and required for a lot of you, most of the ratings and comments emphasize on weight both to praise: "she had a slim, toned body" or as a negative "she was bigger, not my type" "she didn't look so big in the pictures" etc.

but let's pretend you're actually meeting a fellow chubster and your intention is to Enjoy a (free) night of passion or even get into a long term relationship. Is the weight a deal breaker?

Because if you haven't because of social constructs or other reservations let me tell you, boy you're missing out.
In Africa (including north Africa) they love chubby women.

As far as I'm concerned I prefer slim women but I had some nights of passion with more than one chubby woman and none of them was as cute as you are (according to your avatar).