Guest viewing is limited

Safe to visit?

No uptick on crime but sadly more suicides

And considering the average age of those who commit suicides to those who are saved by these restrictions one cannot but wonder if we are saving or losing life years.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I am sure as long as he is open to be penetrated Keihan will be fine.

It seems you didn't really grasp the meaning of "no penetration provided". Yes, Frenchy has been known to deny his mighty sword of pleasure even for ladies who are paying to him, one cannot but wonder how hard (no pun intended) he would be towards guys who try to get it for free.

And considering the average age of those who commit suicides to those who are saved by these restrictions one cannot but wonder if we are saving or losing life years.

pretty sure its a net positive .
Look at third-world countries with nearly no restrictions or people balking at them (Brazil, India, the US... :D). And they probably had higher suicides too anyway

pretty sure its a net positive .
Look at third-world countries with nearly no restrictions or people balking at them (Brazil, India, the US... :D). And they probably had higher suicides too anyway

I wouldn't be too sure. If we examine a third-world country with good statistics, in other words USA, then we notice that the average age of those dead by covid19 is 65+ and the percentage of underlying medical conditions is over 99%. This brings the question about how many months, or years, we are actually losing here per death.

Then when we look at the upped suicide numbers we also notice that these people are mostly young adults. Here we are then losing half a century per person.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I wouldn't be too sure. If we examine a third-world country with good statistics, in other words USA, then we notice that the average age of those dead by covid19 is 65+ and the percentage of underlying medical conditions is over 99%. This brings the question about how many months, or years, we are actually losing here per death.

Then when we look at the upped suicide numbers we also notice that these people are mostly young adults. Here we are then losing half a century per person.

yes, but in the third-world country USA I would guesstimate 50% of the population don’t believe their own statistics so there’s that too.

Anyways, it's not safe for foreigners to visit but it's safe for some of you to leave :p:):D:p

I was just having a conversation about this with a friend today--woman from Osaka now living stateside--who is planning to take her kid back to Osaka in June for a couple of months. Like most around here not wearing MAGA hats or fucking their sisters, she's already fully vaccinated (Pfizer) but I asked if she was worried about the emergence of the new Indian strain. She claims that researchers in Japan have produced compelling evidence that the Pfizer vaccine MAY be effective against this new, nasty variant. No idea if that's true but I certainly hope so.

It looks like we're hitting a ceiling here in America, with roughly half the country fully or partially vaccinated; the other half of the country is, in theory, either kids (we'll get to them soon enough) or, unfortunately, the committed anti-vaxxers. Dozens of states are now returning their vaccine allotments and mass-vaccination sites around the country are shutting down. The FDA expects to issue full approval to (presumably) the Pfizer vaccine this summer, so from that point all public institutions--schools, universities, government offices--will have a legal basis for requiring students and staff to be vaccinated in order to enter the premises. That'll kick up the vaccination numbers a but again, it's the anti-vax assholes who are the problem.

Not sure if the Japanese news has covered this, but a number of states have had to resort to creative methods for encouraging hold-outs to get the shot, giving these morons "prizes" for getting vaccinated. Among them are--and I shit you not, this is sad just in theory but even sadder because we've now resorted to this--free alcohol, free baseball tickets, and my personal favorite thus far, if you agree to get the shot you can drive your car on an actual NASCAR track. Seriously, how the fuck does that actually work out?

"AW, HELL NO, SKEETER, I AIN'T GETTIN' NO FUCKIN' SHOT! I AIN'T WEARIN' NO MASK, NEITHER! THIS WHOLE THING'S A FUCKIN' SCAM, THERE AIN'T NO PANDEMIC, Y'ALL ARE 'FRAID OF A FUCKIN' FLU IS ALL, AIN'T NO WAY I'M GETTIN' NO BILL GATES FUCKIN' MICROCHIP BULLSHIT ILLUMINATI C.I.A. CONSPIRACY POISON SHOT UP MY ASS, NO WAY IN HELL, FUCK ALL THAT BIG BROTHER BULLSHIT, THAT'S JUST....WAIT...WHAT? FREE BEER? HUH? ON THE FUCKIN' TRACK? WELL GOD DAMN, BOY!! GIT OFF YER SISTER AND GET MY FUCKIN' KEYS!!"

I already hated people so much, and this pandemic took that to a new level.

I was just having a conversation about this with a friend today--woman from Osaka now living stateside--who is planning to take her kid back to Osaka in June for a couple of months. Like most around here not wearing MAGA hats or fucking their sisters, she's already fully vaccinated (Pfizer) but I asked if she was worried about the emergence of the new Indian strain. She claims that researchers in Japan have produced compelling evidence that the Pfizer vaccine MAY be effective against this new, nasty variant. No idea if that's true but I certainly hope so.

It looks like we're hitting a ceiling here in America, with roughly half the country fully or partially vaccinated; the other half of the country is, in theory, either kids (we'll get to them soon enough) or, unfortunately, the committed anti-vaxxers. Dozens of states are now returning their vaccine allotments and mass-vaccination sites around the country are shutting down. The FDA expects to issue full approval to (presumably) the Pfizer vaccine this summer, so from that point all public institutions--schools, universities, government offices--will have a legal basis for requiring students and staff to be vaccinated in order to enter the premises. That'll kick up the vaccination numbers a but again, it's the anti-vax assholes who are the problem.

Not sure if the Japanese news has covered this, but a number of states have had to resort to creative methods for encouraging hold-outs to get the shot, giving these morons "prizes" for getting vaccinated. Among them are--and I shit you not, this is sad just in theory but even sadder because we've now resorted to this--free alcohol, free baseball tickets, and my personal favorite thus far, if you agree to get the shot you can drive your car on an actual NASCAR track. Seriously, how the fuck does that actually work out?

"AW, HELL NO, SKEETER, I AIN'T GETTIN' NO FUCKIN' SHOT! I AIN'T WEARIN' NO MASK, NEITHER! THIS WHOLE THING'S A FUCKIN' SCAM, THERE AIN'T NO PANDEMIC, Y'ALL ARE 'FRAID OF A FUCKIN' FLU IS ALL, AIN'T NO WAY I'M GETTIN' NO BILL GATES FUCKIN' MICROCHIP BULLSHIT ILLUMINATI C.I.A. CONSPIRACY POISON SHOT UP MY ASS, NO WAY IN HELL, FUCK ALL THAT BIG BROTHER BULLSHIT, THAT'S JUST....WAIT...WHAT? FREE BEER? HUH? ON THE FUCKIN' TRACK? WELL GOD DAMN, BOY!! GIT OFF YER SISTER AND GET MY FUCKIN' KEYS!!"

actually some Japanese even get the US stimmies , by mistake, and they try to cash the cheques at Japanese banks... this Free Money For All thing is really getting too far :ROFLMAO:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Japanese-who-received-Biden-checks-should-return-them-says-IRS

At least Biden found a way to get those people vaccinated.

I am not so sure how Europe will handle it. What will Macron do for example?

https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/09...-to-be-most-hesitant-about-a-covid-19-vaccine

Reactions: Frenchy
Says a guy with an AR-15 like and other toys.
Should we be concerned?

We as individual here in TAG or as a community? Probably neither though, first I am pretty sure he won't be travelling to Japan with his toys, at least not that kind of toys.

And secondly it is not the guys who can put their hatred for the human kind in a written form who we should be worried when it comes to guns and mass shootings.

Says a guy with an AR-15 like and other toys.
Should we be concerned?

I'd be far more concerned about any individual who considers firearms "toys." They are not. Perhaps if you had ever taken even a basic firearms safety course as a kid it wouldn't hurt your vagina so badly to know there are actual people out there who responsibly own them.

But I guess we now know there's at least one resident anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:
At least Biden found a way to get those people vaccinated.

I am not so sure how Europe will handle it. What will Macron do for example?

https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/09...-to-be-most-hesitant-about-a-covid-19-vaccine

Good article, thanks. Well Macron didn’t make it mandatory , and pretty sure he won’t give extra freebees either . As written in the article , the French love nothing more than bitching and moaning about the government yet expect the government to solve all problems. So I guess it will be the usual give and take... “you want your social security cheque? Proof of vaccination please”. “You want your discount card on public transportation? Proof of vaccination please”. “You want your kid to get free education? Proof of vaccination please” etc etc

Best guess - Mid to Late 2022. (And given Japan's conservative nature, maybe 2023....)
Even if you're a vaccinated U.S. citizen who is returning to Japan (Japan resident status) - they don't recognize the vaccine status.
Still have to get a PCR test before travel, upon arrival in Japan and 2 weeks quarantine in your home (or designated location by the government). That info is current as of the time of this post.

I hope it is sooner!

I just got my notice in the mail that I can get my vac shots. The bidding is open.......

Good article, thanks. Well Macron didn’t make it mandatory , and pretty sure he won’t give extra freebees either . As written in the article , the French love nothing more than bitching and moaning about the government yet expect the government to solve all problems. So I guess it will be the usual give and take... “you want your social security cheque? Proof of vaccination please”. “You want your discount card on public transportation? Proof of vaccination please”. “You want your kid to get free education? Proof of vaccination please” etc etc

That's not much different than America. Only difference here is that when the government official asks for proof of vaccination in exchange for that free shit, the idiots here will either start hollering about racism or threatening to start another revolutionary war.

The interesting part is going to be later this year when certain airlines, as private corporations, begin requiring proof of vaccination in order to board. Naturally, the MAGA hat crowd will probably accuse the airlines of communism and try storming the plane drunk while waving their flags. I do suspect, however, that perhaps Southwest Airlines may be one of the few that proudly declares "NO VAX, NO MASK REQUIRED!" and I'm all for that. Let all the fucking morons ride together and get each other sick. Quickest path to herd immunity and if they happen to die that's a net positive, also.

These days I generally stick to JAL and Delta, and I sincerely hope they institute the strictest vax policy possible. I'd happily pay double or even triple just to make sure there aren't any anti morons on my flight.

Reactions: Ojaysee
That's not much different than America. Only difference here is that when the government official asks for proof of vaccination in exchange for that free shit, the idiots here will either start hollering about racism or threatening to start another revolutionary war.

The interesting part is going to be later this year when certain airlines, as private corporations, begin requiring proof of vaccination in order to board. Naturally, the MAGA hat crowd will probably accuse the airlines of communism and try storming the plane drunk while waving their flags. I do suspect, however, that perhaps Southwest Airlines may be one of the few that proudly declares "NO VAX, NO MASK REQUIRED!" and I'm all for that. Let all the fucking morons ride together and get each other sick. Quickest path to herd immunity and if they happen to die that's a net positive, also.

These days I generally stick to JAL and Delta, and I sincerely hope they institute the strictest vax policy possible. I'd happily pay double or even triple just to make sure there aren't any anti morons on my flight.

you sound even more extreme than Nancy Pelosi , you know... :)

Certain countries in Southeast Asia are likely to open up for foreign tourists before Japan does. Places like Thailand depend on overseas visitors much more than Japan does.

Its good to be old! :)
Yeah, now it's safe to date girls half my age and won't get thrown in jail :p Well, it's been safe for quite awhile actually.

Also girls half your age can’t have babies anymore, a big plus :D

He should really aim for a generational experience; it would be nice to reveal to a 20-something date that I didn't just fuck your mom when she was your age but also your grammie when she was your age.

you sound even more extreme than Nancy Pelosi , you know... :)

The irony hasn't escaped me. Just a few days ago I ended up in a meeting with a group of grad students and lecturers from the local university, all of them predictably far-left radicals and we spent a good half hour congratulating ourselves on all being vaccinated, comparing side-effect notes and, of course, ranting and raving against the abominable anti-vaxxers of this country and sharing creative ideas on how the government might be able to legally cut them out of as many aspects of the normal social experience as possible. I'd never sat in an actual liberal hissy-fit hysterical echo chamber before. And if truth be told, I quite enjoyed it. Now, I've worked the whole "enemy of my enemy" thing in politics many times before, but this was definitely a new low for me.

Reactions: Frenchy
He should really aim for a generational experience; it would be nice to reveal to a 20-something date that I didn't just fuck your mom when she was your age but also your grammie when she was your age.
Incest is best so they say..........