Guest viewing is limited

SD exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewRussian

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Today I'm going to tell you how I mastered SD, my ways of communicating, finding girls, sorting them, lowering prices, and other stuff.
I'm from Nagoya and because there aren't many stores that accept gayzines here, SD has become the best site to find girls to play with.

I am not good at English, everything written was translated by the translator)

I've been using SD for about 3 months now, during which time I've met 4 girls, but that's because I don't have much time for it.

Statistics for 3 months:
  • I've been in contact with about 400 girls.
  • About 70% of them are ready to go on a date
  • 15% are ready for sex on the first date
  • 1.5% are ready for FREE hotel meetings
  • 30% of them have husbands:
  • -- 40% are happily married and just want sex on the side, cheating
  • -- 60% are unhappy in marriage, no money, DV, etc.

How does my day go on SD

• First I answer unanswered messages, add or delete girls from my database (about it later)
  • Then I open a search and start spamming "discoveries" all the girls who do have no my likes, as well as like them to quickly understand who is new, and who I sent messages (many beautiful girls do not lay out photos because they work in institutions, someone has a husband, etc., so my advice to spam all and those who have no photos)
  • Filling the base.
  • Communicating with new and old girls.

Because of the fact that I have 50 messages per hour, control it all is very difficult, so over time I adapted it all.
  • First, the likes, now I put them if I have sent or received a message from a girl.
  • If a girl is ready for SEX and not just a meeting, I add them to my favorites (red check mark near the chat with the girl)

- Base! is my best idea, I have a base in noshne which is broken down into the items I need:

- Name
- Price
- Type
- Sex on the first date
- What can
- What not
- What she wants to try
- Does she want to meet strongly? (You can tell by the conversation that she really wants a foreigner and is willing to meet anywhere at any cost)
- Other notes.

Pre-created messages.​

This point is that a lot of girls have the same answers, and to quickly get to know the girl and understand whether to communicate with her or not, I have created about 50 messages (counted, 79, but many of them are variations on the previous ) which are divided in the same way I have not.

Profile:​

You should have a well-filled profile so you can link to it and not have to reply to a post 20 times どういう人捜しますか。
A bright picture with a face (preferably without a face and a bright T-shirt blouse to stand out from the rest, preferably acid green or orange colors, can be found on the Internet, in my case I just created an image using AI)

Communication​

I used to have a pattern: Greeting, asking who's looking for, request a photo (no matter if it's in the profile or not), talk about price, further conversation on various topics to find out the nature of the girl, what she wants, what she's ready for, etc.
Because of the many refusals pattern has changed to the present: Greeting, request for whom he is looking for, set your terms and price, if agree to request a photo, talk on various topics, now I am more focused on the games that she is ready to play, ready to do what I like, etc.

Now about the girls I met​

(The names have been changed so as not to compromise the girls)
I will add them gradually.

Aya 41yo.

Married, happily married but wants more love.
2 kids.

This was the first girl on SD. I chose very hard among all of them, in the end I chose her. We agreed that we would meet for free and immediately at the hotel. Lucky!!! When we got to the hotel, she was very shy, but I eventually got her talking and we had a really great chat. The water filled up and we went into the tub, gentle kisses on both sides. A blowjob in the shower, fondling together, Aya loosened up completely. Next the bed, I let her lead and she seemed to like it a lot. She jumped on me like a stallion, speeding up and slowing down. After a change of 69 positions, cunny, behind, on top, underneath, she wanted more and more. Eventually we both came. After the cool sex we said goodbye as she had to meet the kids from kindergarten. It was a cool free experience. Unfortunately, she doesn't show up at SD anymore. Apparently she wanted sex for the sake of cheating or something.

Saya 27yo.

Not married. No children.

Nymphomaniac in a word. Agreed for 2. I was deceived by ojisan before, who first said that the first will be 0.5 and then if everything is good will get 5. but not the point. We met at once in the hotel, because all we wanted to do, all our fantasies, lingerie, hotel, etc. were chosen in correspondence. Oh that girl, it all started as soon as the hotel door closed. She immediately pulled down my pants and panties and dug into my dick. While the tub was filling up, we fondled each other and ordered some drinks. Next it was cool, in all the poses she liked, then all the ones I liked. It was a cool experience. After we said goodbye, I will definitely meet up again.

That's all for now, a little tired of writing:)

If you have any questions about the use of SD - welcome to comments.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great info from Nagoya! Any love hotels you’d recommend?

OMG. How I wish I could be you in real life.

- I am quite partial to the original Benson. 👍
The things I learn here, for +35 years I believed it was Whitneys original.

Many of my early faps was dedicated to the picture on the back of Whitneys debut album, the sexiest picture in our home back then.

nedladdning (7).jpeg

If you've had experience with girls 18-22, tell me, I just haven't had any girls under 25 because I don't think young ones are very experienced

Last edited:

If you've had experience with girls 18-22, tell me, I just haven't had any girls under 25 because I don't think young ones are very experienced

If you want people to take you really seriously, you'll need to use an even bigger font.

• Haha
Reactions: uchimura and MikeH
“Mirage” is beautiful.
They have a pool room like SK plaza in Shibuya does.
C'mon now.... like anyone notices a room when you're in it.

C'mon now.... like anyone notices a room when you're in it.
i like some nagoya and gifu hotels.

When I lived in chiba, I went to a love hotel that had a water slide. It makes game a game, not just a simple movement

Reactions: Alice
New day off

Hikari 39yo.

Married but not having sex with her husband.

The face looks like Kato Natsuki's best years

It would be cool if everyone had sex with a girl like hikari at least once in their life, she updated all my rantings (BJ, riding, stripping) not a girl but a dream ( in a sex contest ) super time spent

And yes, a little private information, the average age of men on this site 50, young almost none, so the girls are willing to lower the price for those who look nice young (I always ask for otona first 2)

Hello I want to ask a question, how much is the cost if we want to take her to Disney Land?
I know the cost of tea is 1, meal is 2, and adult 3-5, but what is the cost to take her to amusement park?
Thank you.

There is no fast food menu. You have to communicate and negotiate and use what are known as people skills. A day at an amusement park should be cheaper than a day of fucking but how much less depends on the girl. Also best to have built a connection before any date like that. It’s hard for the girl (and you!) to exit the date if things don’t work out.

Sugar dating is more like a Black Swan pas de deux. If you want something more defined and transactional and less risk for both parties, stick with regular fuzoku.

Last edited:
Hello I want to ask a question, how much is the cost if we want to take her to Disney Land?
I know the cost of tea is 1, meal is 2, and adult 3-5, but what is the cost to take her to amusement park?
Thank you.
You're the king of this party, you have the money, you pay for everything. So you set the price! There are a lot of beautiful girls in Tokyo, and sooner or later you'll find a girl who will benefit from your price. Take the ratio on this site 30/70 (guys/girls). There's less demand than supply. You shouldn't price yourself out of what they say anywhere. I haven't often gotten a positive message when a girl says "3-4" to me and I say "2" and she says "ok".

About Disney Land, you can find a lot of young girls who will go with you for free. Young girls, especially those who come from other cities really want to go there. But don't count on sex.

If you are too lazy to do the search, create a date when you go there ( there is an option on the site ), girls themselves will find you ) chiefly sign that you want to go with a girl in Disneyland. If you want to go for free, just write so in messages, even if they will offer you a price. Don't go along with the site, but make your own rules.

I got a message like this:

Hey, I know you want to help the community but I know your technique.

It's an advantage for you because you are a foreigner but if everyone starts doing it. You won't be able to meet those girls at a lower price because they already experienced a foreigner because of your technique. Many girls want to experience a foreigner for the first time. If you are the second, they won't be interested.

Trust me on this. When you have a huge advantage keep it to yourself. Once that advantage is lost, I understand to share it with the community. But remember the average age is 50 years for men on the SD app, you have many years to use this technique.

Please don't write me this kind of message, it's at least disrespectful to users who are sharing their experiences. Thanks

Last edited:
Please don't write me this kind of message, it's at least disrespectful to users who are sharing their experiences. Thanks
Got a similar message for reviews of a to foreigner's mostly unknown shop, my initial reaction was negative.

After some time and thought it made sense, he wanted to protect his oasis and it made sense.

Don't know about SD and SB scene though.

Status
Not open for further replies.