Guest viewing is limited

SD exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a similar message for reviews of a to foreigner's mostly unknown shop, my initial reaction was negative.

After some time and thought it made sense, he wanted to protect his oasis and it made sense.

Don't know about SD and SB scene though.
Fucking selfishness, nothing more. And soon there will be no more unknown stores. CH made the site for foreigners)

CH made the site for foreigners
Where everyone charges double the going rate..... thankfully most of them are still fine with giving us normal rates if we can speak/read Japanese.

Reactions: just4fun
Where everyone charges double the going rate..... thankfully most of them are still fine with giving us normal rates if we can speak/read Japanese.
As I wrote in another thread, this is a great radar for those who can speak \ read Japanese

Reactions: Airnest
@NewRussian , are you being direct with them, that you want 大人デート in your first message?
I wrote 2 patterns that I use
Right now it's like this

Greeting, asking how she's doing, asking who she's looking for, throwing in a message where the price tag is written and that I'm looking for otona on the first date, if she agrees, asking for a photo ( It doesn't matter if there is a photo in the profile or not ) and chatting.

In conversation I often like to choose something from her underwear, so I have a lot of pictures of girls in lingerie or naked, with whom I have not even seen, but will definitely see) :sneaky:

Reactions: SquidCity
Hello I want to ask a question, how much is the cost if we want to take her to Disney Land?
I know the cost of tea is 1, meal is 2, and adult 3-5, but what is the cost to take her to amusement park?
Thank you.
I took a girl to Disney from morning to close for 2. It really depends on the sb.

Reactions: tukukuki1
@NewRussian , are you being direct with them, that you want 大人デート in your first message?
I don’t ask. They offer! One was dissatisfied with me because I only took her to dinner. Just last week she told me to meet her in Meguro. Promptly we went to her apartment and for the same price of dinner, I got some dessert. Unexpected from this one since she’s a looker, wouldn’t let me hold her hand, and was kind of cold. First time to be in an apartment other than my own. It was really untidy, and we agreed that she should visit me instead. Really neat dresser but doesn’t do much in her apartment.

You're the king of this party, you have the money, you pay for everything. So you set the price! There are a lot of beautiful girls in Tokyo, and sooner or later you'll find a girl who will benefit from your price. Take the ratio on this site 30/70 (guys/girls). There's less demand than supply. You shouldn't price yourself out of what they say anywhere. I haven't often gotten a positive message when a girl says "3-4" to me and I say "2" and she says "ok".

About Disney Land, you can find a lot of young girls who will go with you for free. Young girls, especially those who come from other cities really want to go there. But don't count on sex.

If you are too lazy to do the search, create a date when you go there ( there is an option on the site ), girls themselves will find you ) chiefly sign that you want to go with a girl in Disneyland. If you want to go for free, just write so in messages, even if they will offer you a price. Don't go along with the site, but make your own rules.

I got a message like this:

Please don't write me this kind of message, it's at least disrespectful to users who are sharing their experiences. Thanks
That indeed! I’m pushing 60 and have had a good time with many university-aged Japanese women. I doubt age is a problem if you maintain your figure. They also compliment my body.

Thank you @NewRussian for your knowledge, I really appreciate it.

I want to ask another question.
Today I meet Japanese girl from sugar dating app, we agree before meeting that the first meeting is 1 tea and then the second meeting is 3 adult.
But after we meet today, she said before we get to adult, you must meet me one more time to have lunch.
She said it usually Tea > Lunch > Adult
The question is "Am I getting scammed?"
And the price of lunch is usually 20,000 yen right?

I afraid if I meeting her for the second time and have lunch, she will then delete my contact or make another reason to avoid Adult.
What do you think about this case?

Thank you very much for your knowledge, I am very new to this Japan sugar dating world.

1. The lady will know within a short amount of time if she will fuck you or not. If she is asking for more than one opportunity to check you out, yeah she is probably milking you.
2. There are no rules for pricing of meet ups. It’s different for each person what they want to do and what they possess to command their requested fee. You are looking for a simple playbook when SD is a more advanced game.
3. I can’t even imagine what a sketchy game it would be to approach ladies who would fuck for 30k. Especially if we are talking Tokyo. The game starts at 50k - for normal relatively young relatively attractive ladies anyway. If 30k, something is off. Maybe they are bait and switch professionals for the shady agencies that are rampant on dating sites. Who are notorious for terrible service btw. Or you are just being milked as you suggest and the lady has actually no intention of fucking for 30k.

Think of the logic. If the price of her to have a lunch with you is 20k, do you really think the premium above that to have sex is just 10k more?

1. The lady will know within a short amount of time if she will fuck you or not. If she is asking for more than one opportunity to check you out, yeah she is probably milking you.
2. There are no rules for pricing of meet ups. It’s different for each person what they want to do and what they possess to command their requested fee. You are looking for a simple playbook when SD is a more advanced game.
3. I can’t even imagine what a sketchy game it would be to approach ladies who would fuck for 30k. Especially if we are talking Tokyo. The game starts at 50k - for normal relatively young relatively attractive ladies anyway. If 30k, something is off. Maybe they are bait and switch professionals for the shady agencies that are rampant on dating sites. Who are notorious for terrible service btw. Or you are just being milked as you suggest and the lady has actually no intention of fucking for 30k.

Think of the logic. If the price of her to have a lunch with you is 20k, do you really think the premium above that to have sex is just 10k more?
I know the market price of 1 tea and 3 adult after reading this forum and chatting with hundred girls.
When I said "Adult" many girl said 3 adult, that means the market price is 3 Adult.
Even Newrussian said that we can lower the price to 2 adult and 0.5 tea if we want to.
The game is not start from 50k, yes there is some girl that ask for 50k, but I delete that kind of girl.

But I agree with your opinion that she is probably milking me, thanks for the opinion :)
I will also wait the opinion from other people, thank you.

I imagine a small percentage of those were actually amateur ladies. 30k sounds so much like the typical agency pricing. But more power to you. I stand by my point that it is higher risk in many ways to play in that lowball range. Alas this is Japan, you generally get the quality and experience you pay for.

I know the market price of 1 tea and 3 adult after reading this forum and chatting with hundred girls.
When I said "Adult" many girl said 3 adult, that means the market price is 3 Adult.
Even Newrussian said that we can lower the price to 2 adult and 0.5 tea if we want to.
The game is not start from 50k, yes there is some girl that ask for 50k, but I delete that kind of girl.

But I agree with your opinion that she is probably milking me, thanks for the opinion :)
I will also wait the opinion from other people, thank you.
You may be eeled if you join Paters! They ask for 4 and up! 5 is average. The really hot ones will ask for 8 and 10.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Thank you @NewRussian for your knowledge, I really appreciate it.

I want to ask another question.
Today I meet Japanese girl from sugar dating app, we agree before meeting that the first meeting is 1 tea and then the second meeting is 3 adult.
But after we meet today, she said before we get to adult, you must meet me one more time to have lunch.
She said it usually Tea > Lunch > Adult
The question is "Am I getting scammed?"
And the price of lunch is usually 20,000 yen right?

I afraid if I meeting her for the second time and have lunch, she will then delete my contact or make another reason to avoid Adult.
What do you think about this case?

Thank you very much for your knowledge, I am very new to this Japan sugar dating world.
and yes and no, I don't want to pay for something I can do myself, go to a bar and socialize. I don't date girls who don't agree to Otona right away, there are so many that I could write 10 more instead

im about this )
1688383289286.png

In general, ignore these girls, just in case you can say that the love hotels have tea and can eat :D

Last edited:
I imagine a small percentage of those were actually amateur ladies. 30k sounds so much like the typical agency pricing. But more power to you. I stand by my point that it is higher risk in many ways to play in that lowball range. Alas this is Japan, you generally get the quality and experience you pay for.
I was getting shitty sex for a lot of money.
It's also the other way around. Little depends on us in this regard

It's just that we pay not only for the game, yet for everything else, which can get up to 60-80k, for that money you can go to a soap land with a great girl who will not say, I do not want BJ, etc

Last edited:
Thanks for your insight I learned a lot from this thread @NewRussian

I wanna share my experience again and I need your opinion about this.

Case 1
Tonight I met Japanese girls from sugar dating apps, we already agree for the first meeting is tea and second meeting is adult.
At the end of the meeting, I asked her "next time can do adult?"
But she said = "I'm looking for someone that can support me for long time."
In the end she add my LINE, but I know this is a rejection.

Case 2
3 days ago I met Japanese girl and she said the next meeting is okay to do adult, so I asked her what date she available? And she said she is available at 6 July, and I asked her for her LINE.
But today when I LINE her about "I want to confirm again, can we meet at 6 July?" She just Read my LINE without replying, but I saw her online at the sugar dating apps, she didn't reply my LINE.

This means even if the girl agree with the condition of first meeting is tea & second meeting is adult, there is no certainty that the girl will meet you again for the second meeting.
So, I agree with NewRussian technique that if we want to do adult, then from the beginning we must ask First meeting Adult on the chat, it will eliminate the girl that don't want to do it.

My question is if we arrange Adult from the first meeting, but after we meet the girl we don't like her appearance then how to cancel it?
Thank you very much for your insight.

Thanks for your insight I learned a lot from this thread @NewRussian

I wanna share my experience again and I need your opinion about this.

Case 1
Tonight I met Japanese girls from sugar dating apps, we already agree for the first meeting is tea and second meeting is adult.
At the end of the meeting, I asked her "next time can do adult?"
But she said = "I'm looking for someone that can support me for long time."
In the end she add my LINE, but I know this is a rejection.

Case 2
3 days ago I met Japanese girl and she said the next meeting is okay to do adult, so I asked her what date she available? And she said she is available at 6 July, and I asked her for her LINE.
But today when I LINE her about "I want to confirm again, can we meet at 6 July?" She just Read my LINE without replying, but I saw her online at the sugar dating apps, she didn't reply my LINE.

This means even if the girl agree with the condition of first meeting is tea & second meeting is adult, there is no certainty that the girl will meet you again for the second meeting.
So, I agree with NewRussian technique that if we want to do adult, then from the beginning we must ask First meeting Adult on the chat, it will eliminate the girl that don't want to do it.

My question is if we arrange Adult from the first meeting, but after we meet the girl we don't like her appearance then how to cancel it?
Thank you very much for your insight.
Again, the king of the party is YOU, you don't want something? you leave. you don't like that she eats too much, you can bail by paying your half. You won't get blacklisted, or put on the "refuseniks" database. more simply, don't do what you don't like.

My very important advice :

If you like a person, treat him with respect.

If you don't like him, get lost.

I went rampage yesterday and sent a lot of messages. I does take a lot of time and effort. Got meet and greets from a number of girls for this week and the next. Will see where this leads me to. There are a number of girls who is obviously pro. One girl wanting to go directly to the hotel in Kabukicho. It is risky but I am taking a bait with precaution. I did reverse image search of her profile picture and nothing turns up. Also I will only bring enough cash for her and the hotel , condoms , phone and nothing else.

Will report back how that goes. I expect her to be older than what she advertised (25 years old). If she is too different in real life, then I will just leave before heading to the hotel.

I went rampage yesterday and sent a lot of messages. I does take a lot of time and effort. Got meet and greets from a number of girls for this week and the next. Will see where this leads me to. There are a number of girls who is obviously pro. One girl wanting to go directly to the hotel in Kabukicho. It is risky but I am taking a bait with precaution. I did reverse image search of her profile picture and nothing turns up. Also I will only bring enough cash for her and the hotel , condoms , phone and nothing else.

Will report back how that goes. I expect her to be older than what she advertised (25 years old). If she is too different in real life, then I will just leave before heading to the hotel.

Its not a rampage, its normal of my day :D

1688443330034.png

Oh, one more thing, never settle for place assigned by a girl, always choose your own, that way there's less chance of getting caught by a sakura or an employee

One girl wanting to go directly to the hotel in Kabukicho. It is risky but I am taking a bait with precaution. I did reverse image search of her profile picture and nothing turns up. Also I will only bring enough cash for her and the hotel , condoms , phone and nothing else.
Warning: DON'T DO THIS. It is not worth the money, time and the risk is high.

Okay this is new, in a bad way.

Met the girl, she's not the same one in the picture, chubby with small boobs. Went to the hotel , was asked to give 1-2 man extra in addition to the agreed 3. I only have 1 with me after paying for the hotel so I gave her. I was asked take a shower later. Went straight to cover my thing with condom, gave me a cbj then proceed to ask me to put it in. No GFE what so ever. I couldn't finish. Pulled it out and there are some blood on the outside of the condom, so it was obviously her.

She took the shower first. Once she gets out of the shower, I went in . It must have been less than 5 minutes. By the time I got out of the shower, she was gone. I still have all my belongings, so she didn't take anything other than the money which I gave her.

It was the first time I experience this. It is scary, and I felt really bad for her. I wouldn't mind if she said goodbye right after I got out from the shower. Instead she decided to run away.

Total damage 40,000 + love hotel.

Please don't be stupid and spend the money with the TAG indies SL/DH or at least meet the girl for some private time first instead of going directly to the hotel.

Edit: This info might be useful to others
  • The girl will keep asking you to to meet up in a very specific place. In my case it was KFC at Toho cinema in Kabukicho, or Ikebukuro.
  • They will send you a reminder one day before the meeting. It would be like
こんにちは!
今日も1日暑いですね💦
体調は大丈夫ですか?
明日はマッタリ楽しみましょうね💞

- They will keep asking you for what you look like, what you are wearing. I shouldn't have responded to that. It would be easier for me to sneak away if the girl doesn't look like the one in the profile.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear you had to experience this yourself firsthand Ken. Clearly she was not an SB but an illicit agency employee. Your experience is by the book exactly how they operate always. These agencies are all over the bottom of the SD barrel - posing as SBs when of course they are nothing of the sort.

Honestly I think the risk of theft in the room is low but their business model indeed is pump and dump. And get the girls moving to the next immediately.

Paters and the like are far safer, though some in this community will regrettably still insist on playing in the dregs of the market. Probably the same people who would walk through Tijuana alone after midnight with cash pinned to their clothes. Just asking to be fleeced.

Oh Ken.. again so sorry it was you. 😭😭😭

I am so sorry to hear you had to experience this yourself firsthand Ken. Clearly she was not an SB but an illicit agency employee. Your experience is by the book exactly how they operate always. These agencies are all over the bottom of the SD barrel - posing as SBs when of course they are nothing of the sort.

Honestly I think the risk of theft in the room is low but their business model indeed is pump and dump. And get the girls moving to the next immediately.

Paters and the like are far safer, though some in this community will regrettably still insist on playing in the dregs of the market. Probably the same people who would walk through Tijuana alone after midnight with cash pinned to their clothes. Just asking to be fleeced.

Thank you. Having met you in person, I truly appreciate your support.

I kinda want to know what it is like. Now I do. I don't think others should have the same experience.

This just goes to show I should stick with indies on TAG or at least do a face to face meeting first.

I'm still planning on seeing the others who want to meet up and not directly going the hotel and see where those lead to.

Last edited:

I’ve never had a Paters lady have poor hygiene down there. Face was a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.