Sekukyaba Resource Thread

that's sad for people have this fetish for mature/mother-milfs but not necessary wants to go all the way just foreplay and b00bs fondling in 40 mins with 3 different milf :)
someone should this kind of service...
Google found me this place called Club Tsuma in Shinjuku
https://www.shinjuku-tsuma.com/smp/top/

The chart says it’s foreigner friendly with Japanese.

Reactions: ben10
Ah thanks for pointing it out. It's also in my list, but I didn't check most stores in detail, just the price.... surprised to see that the cast is around 40. Will change it in the info.
I have been there many times. Ladies ranging from early 30s to late 40s. Not much push to buy drinks and moving quite quickly on to the action. The ladies wear night dresses or negligees. Foreigner friendly and worth a visit. Some crackers there, just a few not so great. Also quite cheap (60m for 5k before 17:00, 55m for 5k after that).

Reactions: Alice and ben10
I have been there many times. Ladies ranging from early 30s to late 40s. Not much push to buy drinks and moving quite quickly on to the action. The ladies wear night dresses or negligees. Foreigner friendly and worth a visit. Some crackers there, just a few not so great. Also quite cheap (60m for 5k before 17:00, 55m for 5k after that).
Damn! Seems like a perfect place for me I mean some people!! Do you happen to know some other places as well which offers similar kind of service like Just foreplay + B00bs play with women type mature/milf-mother anywhere in japan? 0_0

Damn! Seems like a perfect place for me I mean some people!! Do you happen to know some other places as well which offers similar kind of service like Just foreplay + B00bs play with women type mature/milf-mother anywhere in japan? 0_0
I am not aware of any other Oppai pubs in that range. However, if you want to play with older ladies (including some very hot looking ones in their mid-sixties) I found a deliheru place in Ikebukuro (not tried it though). It is also on CityHeaven but their HP is ike.okasan.net

Reactions: ben10 and Alice
Gakuensai WTF. Have been back after a few months to see a regular. The place was super dark before which is not optimal but I liked it. They have installed a multicolored disco strobe light recently. Makes it easier to see, but I really fucking hate it. Drives you crazy and kills the atmosphere.
Upside is that they increases their drink sizes from 0,25 to 0,4 so you don't have to order that often...

Gakuensai WTF. Have been back after a few months to see a regular. The place was super dark before which is not optimal but I liked it. They have installed a multicolored disco strobe light recently. Makes it easier to see, but I really fucking hate it. Drives you crazy and kills the atmosphere.
Upside is that they increases their drink sizes from 0,25 to 0,4 so you don't have to order that often...
Seems like we both saw Jun last night 😉

Reactions: Danbo and Alice
A few days ago I went to Oedo Shinjuku. I thought the gimmick they have there is fun. And by gimmick I don't mean the traditional Japanese theme. I mean how they have you lying down next to the girl on a flat mat, rather than seated next to each other in a booth like every other sexy kyabakura I've been to (though it's been years since I went to one before this). You get to cuddle with the girl lying down next to you which I enjoyed. The only downside I guess is that it's harder to get at their breasts. I also liked that at this place they don't have the option of buying drinks for the girls. I've heard at some places that do, the girls will pressure you to do it. I just signed up for an account here but I will probably write a review of my recent visit. To make a long story short, I recommend it.

Anyone have recommendations for other sexy kyabakuras that mix things up a bit differently than a typical sexy kyabakura?

Another question I had is, what are some appropriate topics to discuss with the girls? The usual "I'm a foreigner and I can speak Japanese" type small talk gets repetitive. I'd like to shift the conversation to the girl as well but I'm not sure what things are and are not good to discuss and if I talk all the time about myself it ends up feeling a bit like a therapy session rather than a conversation.

Reactions: Danbo and Alice
Anyone have recommendations for other sexy kyabakuras that mix things up a bit differently than a typical sexy kyabakura?
Kurenai in Ikebukuro is similar to Oedo. You lay down with the girls, they're in kimonos etc. I've never been to Oedo but Kurenai has lower quality on average compared to other standard sekukyabas.

Actually surprised to hear Oedo accepts foreigners, I tried going there many years ago and was told dame.

About what to talk about: ask about what she likes and does in her free time. Or where she's from, or anything really. Make assumptions about things she likes (K-pop and Disney are always a good guess with Japanese girls).

Reactions: Alice
I didn't have any trouble getting in. I spoke to the doorman in good Japanese and he didn't mention anything about being a foreigner. I didn't notice any kind of "no foreigners allowed" sign either.

From reading this thread and other reviews, maybe I'll try Bukkatsu (https://www.mizu-gi.com/home/, which I've also heard referred to as "Kingdom" on this site) next time. Or maybe Milkie Pie with the train molester course, though that one got a bad review.

I feel like the girls at all places are hit and miss and depends mostly on luck on who happens to be working on that shift. Are there really certain stores with higher quality girls in terms of looks and skills? I would assume the pay and benefits are basically the same and the pool of workers is mostly the same for all these places. It's like saying who has better cashiers, McDonalds, Burger King, or Wendy's?

Do you have any recommendations for sexy kyabakuras that have higher quality girls?

Also, have other people experienced them sending in a "ringer" for the last girl of your set? I've noticed that the most aggressive girl tends to be the last one that you get sent, which I assume is a way to try to get you to extend. I'm not sure if they send the most aggressive girl last on purpose or whoever happens to go last knows that it's your last one so they play more aggressively than the earlier girls.

Also, have other people experienced them sending in a "ringer" for the last girl of your set? I've noticed that the most aggressive girl tends to be the last one that you get sent, which I assume is a way to try to get you to extend. I'm not sure if they send the most aggressive girl last on purpose or whoever happens to go last knows that it's your last one so they play more aggressively than the earlier girls.

I wouldn't say the girls you get last are more aggressive.....but yeah, it feels like they send out their popular girls at the end to make you extend your time.
I can verify, this tactic works 🤣

Reactions: Joshusan
I didn't have any trouble getting in. I spoke to the doorman in good Japanese and he didn't mention anything about being a foreigner. I didn't notice any kind of "no foreigners allowed" sign either.

From reading this thread and other reviews, maybe I'll try Bukkatsu (https://www.mizu-gi.com/home/, which I've also heard referred to as "Kingdom" on this site) next time. Or maybe Milkie Pie with the train molester course, though that one got a bad review.

I feel like the girls at all places are hit and miss and depends mostly on luck on who happens to be working on that shift. Are there really certain stores with higher quality girls in terms of looks and skills? I would assume the pay and benefits are basically the same and the pool of workers is mostly the same for all these places. It's like saying who has better cashiers, McDonalds, Burger King, or Wendy's?

Do you have any recommendations for sexy kyabakuras that have higher quality girls?

There are definitely very high end sekukyaba with gorgeous women. Usually hardly any touching allowed. (Like 5 minutes out of one set or so).

I guess the difference with kurenai and other places is that the girls would generally prefer not to lie down in private with the guy and not be able to get extra money from girls drinks, so that place would be unpopular to work at and as a result attract girls who get rejected by other shops. (Just my guess).

I definitely noticed that in a standard sekukyaba (I think I went to a place in Ueno with cussions on the floor with a group of people once) the prices are the same as a standard regular kyabakura, but the service includes much more and as a result, the girls are much less glamorous looking.

I guess the difference with kurenai and other places is that the girls would generally prefer not to lie down in private with the guy and not be able to get extra money from girls drinks, so that place would be unpopular to work at and as a result attract girls who get rejected by other shops. (Just my guess).

At Kurenai you can also order drinks, I think it has nothing to do if the shops is with regular seating or to lie down. I don't think any shop would miss out on selling drinks....that's where the money is.

I think where girls work is very much defined by age. Most Sekukyabas have a schoolgirl theme and girls are in their early twenties, Kurenai for example employs older girls.

Didn't find any for Osaka, so here's a pair of data points from me. If this isn't the place, I'd be happy to move it.

Basically, if I understood the explanations given to me by the girls, the "sekukyaba" is colloquially known as the "two-shot kyabakura" here, which describes the very small seating that encourages very close quarters. These are both near Umeda.

http://osakakyabakura.net/
This is basically what came up when I searched for Osaka Kyabakura on Google maps. Doyama Jogakuin, or Doyama Girls' School. Dark, disco ball, school girl themed. Price was a 5.5k for 40min promo, all you can drink. Girls' drinks are 1k each, or 2k for the special drink. Sit, chat, kiss, grope. Plenty of cute girls in school girl outfits. In asking, they don't get too many foreigners. To get in, I was asked if I had a nomination, if it was my first time, if I was a foreigners, where I was from, how well I speak Japanese and how did I find this place (Google). Once I passed the test, I waited about 30 minutes in a small room with a few other guys where the rules were explained. No touching below the waist or under clothes (thighs are okay according to some girls). It seems that when the wait starts to get long, they let you order drinks from the waiting room as a service. At 40 minutes, you're looking at 10 minutes with each girl, and about a 5 minute delay between girls. Everything is prepaid, so at 40m, they'll ask if you want to extend. Buying girls a drink is also pay on order. This was my first Kyabakura, so I didn't get too handsy, but the last girl was definitely their "ringer" to try and get the time extension. The first two girls were happy to let me spend the entire time talking, but the last girl put her legs over mine and had her hand on my crotch the entire time, with the occasional kiss. Had good conversations with all. First girl turned down a drink, second accepted, third didn't give me a chance to offer.

http://nurse-lounge.com/
This is one I passed several times and was actually what turned up when I was trying to get into Altemagia, which seems to have rebranded and relocated here. At the door, the doorman was actually more hesitant to let me in that the other place. He asked another staff member who asked a few extra questions before giving me the green light. "How long have you lived here? (I don't live here.) Where are you from? Have you heard of Altemagia? How is your Japanese? Do you have a nomination?" When I said that I was actually looking for Altemagia originally, they seemed a lot more accepting of me and let me in. Same as above, small room, rules explained, drinks offered due to 30 minute wait for a seat. 5k for 40 minutes, all you can drink. This one was obviously nurse themed, but a little brighter in setting. The first girl was eager to kiss, even though I wanted to talk first, but I let her lead. A little kissing, felt up her thighs, short chat. Second girl sat with her arms around her legs, so it seemed she was more interested in letting me talk. Third one actually took the time to explain that normally, I'd have my hands on her while talking, so I obliged. Got a drink for all three, just to make it easier to talk, though all of them were surprised, none turned me down. With only 10 minutes each, without a nomination, just getting a drink in her hands is tough if you don't offer at the start.

TL;DR:
I can speak conversational Japanese. Enough to get through p4p encounters without resorting to English or translation apps.
Doyama Jogakuin - Japanese test to get in, cute school girls, looking forward to going again and letting my hands roam a bit more.
Nurse Lounge - A bit more strict with the Japanese test. Cute girls in nurse outfits. Considering going again with a nomination.

Afterword: With about a 50/50 success rate of getting off during more expensive encounters, these are a pretty good value for me, since most of my entertainment value comes from just talking with the girl. Get nihongo jouzu'd by a new girl every 15 minutes. I could review the girls individually, but if you're doing the rotation course, it's a mixed bag anyway.

Edit: Revisiting the first post, I guess this is a step before sekukyaba? Will confirm if under clothes is allowed if I visit again.

Last edited:
Edit: Revisiting the first post, I guess this is a step before sekukyaba? Will confirm if under clothes is allowed if I visit again.

Yeah, at a Sekukyaba it's normal that the girls open their tops...so it's not just under the cloth touching (above the waist) but full on 😉

Maybe you were to passive and got a lot less out of your visits than possible. The shops you posted here are labeled as Sekukyabas on their websites so it should be the same as in Tokyo. There are also Ichakyabas that are less naughty, but shouldn't be the case here.

Reactions: ben10 and Alice
I was just going by what the doorman told me, honestly. Hugs, kisses, feels, nothing below the waist. I'll admit that I was pretty passive, since just having a conversation and drinks is nice. It does look like reviews talk about getting more handsy (and some dropping thousands to tens of thousands of yen to reserve their girl. One guy had a review for 9 hours?!)

Do you broach the subject with them? "Can I touch you directly?" or some such? My impression was that how far you can go depended on the girl, so you kinda had to read their approach to you. Last thing I want to do is be the one that gets foreigners banned.

It depends on the girl but when I go, generally I'll do a few min of small talk to break the ice and then move on to touching, kissing, etc. That's why you're there afterall. If you want to just talk, go to a regular kyabakura or concafe. The girls all know this too.

If it's one of the booth style sexykyabas, after a min or two of talking ask "Can you sit on me?" and then once she's on top of you, start touching her, you can hold hands, open up her blouse, go in for a kiss, etc. If it's one of the flat mat style sexykyabas, just wrap your arms around her and cuddle up and then you can start kissing, touching, etc. If the girl is not into something, she'll usually passively resist or not be enthusiastic. So you take the hint and move on to something else.

Sounds like you were being very passive, so indulge yourself a bit more next time. Basically anything above the waist is okay. I love making out with lots of DFK and touching/sucking on breasts so sexykyabas are great for that. Most of the other forms of P4P usually only spend a little bit of time on this kind of foreplay, but sexykyabas let you focus on it. You get the intimacy of a GFE without the pressure to perform or worry about getting off, so that's why I enjoy them.

Last edited:
I was just going by what the doorman told me, honestly. Hugs, kisses, feels, nothing below the waist. I'll admit that I was pretty passive, since just having a conversation and drinks is nice. It does look like reviews talk about getting more handsy (and some dropping thousands to tens of thousands of yen to reserve their girl. One guy had a review for 9 hours?!)

Do you broach the subject with them? "Can I touch you directly?" or some such? My impression was that how far you can go depended on the girl, so you kinda had to read their approach to you. Last thing I want to do is be the one that gets foreigners banned.
In Karte they say you can do “soft touch” below the waist. This is normally strictly forbidden but seems OK there. However, it is not clear where the boundary between “soft touch” and “touch” lies so to avoid trouble it is probably best to reserve that for P4P. 40 mins of P4P at some places does not cost much more than a similar interval at a sekukyaba.

I was told by lady who works at an Ichya Kyaba the difference is:

Ichya kyaba: sits next to, kissing is ok, touching above the waist over clothes is ok. Doesn’t undress.

Sekkusu kyaba: straddles you, removes top, kissing and touching above waist is ok so you can lip nipples etc.

I never realized there was a difference between sexy kyabakura, oppai pub and icha kyabakura. I thought they were all different names for the same thing, i.e. anything above the waist is okay.

But yeah I did a quick google search and apparently icha kyabakuras is only touching OVER the clothes. And sexy kyabakura is "anything above the waist is okay." Not sure if oppai pub is a separate category or another name for sexy kyabakura.

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm planning on visiting one of these places.

Ichya kyaba: sits next to, kissing is ok, touching above the waist over clothes is ok. Doesn’t undress.

Sekkusu kyaba: straddles you, removes top, kissing and touching above waist is ok so you can lip nipples etc.
Got it but then what's difference in Oppai clubs and sekkusu kyaba ?

Checking in!

Went back to both Doyama Jogakuin and Nurse Lounge. With the membership card provided on the first visit at each, the entry was just 4.5k for 40mins.

Asked a couple girls specifically what was and wasn't allowed, and YMMV, but touching inside the clothes was given the green light, with touching hips and legs being girls' preference. So, at least in my very limited experience so far, it's kinda a step between the more chaste kyabakura and liberal sekukyabas. Checking the reviews seem to confirm.

There are some seriously cute girls here though. The rate is lower at the 2shots, but I'll probably see if I can find a foreigner friendly sekukyaba.