Guest viewing is limited

Sexual harassment at work

I really don't want to take or ask a photo of her.
Just a recipe for trouble. I never post any photos of anyone online. Privacy is luxury I want to keep.

Jealous that you didn't invite her for MFF play ? or jealous that she got there late ? :D

You can always post her contact details here on TAG... then she will have all the attention she needs :D - This of course is a joke... I would never say do it :rolleyes:
Cough line cough

Reactions: MikeH
Jealous that you didn't invite her for MFF play ? or jealous that she got there late ? :D

You can always post her contact details here on TAG... then she will have all the attention she needs :D - This of course is a joke... I would never say do it :rolleyes:

She told me, actually scream at me that if I was going with other girl than my wife she should be the first on the list. I am worry she will be back again tonight.

You were bringing another girl back to your apartment where you wife lives? cough cough

Reactions: BB0523
I work very far away from my home for work. few months to few years contract for the company I work for.
I think I write this previously.

She told me, actually scream at me that if I was going with other girl than my wife she should be the first on the list. I am worry she will be back again tonight.
Wow that’s crazy! Why was she waiting for you in front of your apartment? Work related reason or has she escalated into stalker territory now? Sounds like things are getting worse.

It was getting better at work since the student arrived.
She looks very normal right now and talk/work like nothing happened.
Anyway definitively stalker now

You didn't say... hey I tried to get in touch with you but you didn't answer... so I had to do what I had to do... but my mate MikeH is available... and I think you two would get along great.. :D

Reactions: mr roboto and MikeH
Reactions: just4fun
but my mate MikeH is available... and I think you two would get along great.. :D

Thanks for the support mate! I'll be sure to write a review in return. :eek::D

Reactions: BB0523 and just4fun
Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I would write a review...........maybe a possible mfm. Sandwich love between friends is always fun imho

Yeah, sounds like there would be enough for both of us in this chick. Or even more. :D

Reactions: just4fun
Yeah, sounds like there would be enough for both of us in this chick. Or even more. :D
I love takin'n from behind when they're really angry..........it would be a really good revenge fuck

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I love takin'n from behind when they're really angry..........it would be a really good revenge fuck

I don't know what we would be revenging but I'd have no problems being on the B-side. :D

I don't know what we would be revenging but I'd have no problems being on the B-side. :D
Her revenge buddy............bangin all his friends

Reactions: BB0523 and MikeH
Oldest revenge on the planet for a female

Reactions: BB0523
Maybe healthier for me to bang her with all consequences than being friend with you....:confused:
yeah, sorry bout the word "friend" cause that'll probably never happen