Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Using the IC card (suica) was optional although seemed to speed things up for those that had once registered. Although it was not required. I suppose you could go in there each time with a different name if you wanted.

I’ve never done it without my pasmo as it seems a hassle to go there with a different name each time. Especially since I already had all passwords etc set up. But for someone really cautious whatsoever, it’s a good solution.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I’ve never done it without my pasmo as it seems a hassle to go there with a different name each time. Especially since I already had all passwords etc set up. But for someone really cautious whatsoever, it’s a good solution.
They didn’t even talk to me about the PASMO option; I just rolled in and filled out a quick form. Are you using the PASMO to pay or just to bypass re-registration?

They didn’t even talk to me about the PASMO option; I just rolled in and filled out a quick form. Are you using the PASMO to pay or just to bypass re-registration?

I registered my SUICA only to bypass registration. Although im not sure I will be able to follow the kiosk and do it myself next time since I can’t read Japanese.

For me, I paid cash and they didn’t mention IC card until after I paid. Which leads me to believe it’s only to ease the sign-in and results process. Sorta like a quick look-up process. Although I’m not certain.

Hi. Im a newbie that recently got into these places. Broke up with ex 6months ago and I couldnt resist my sexual desire.

So this week I decided to try the following for the first time:
- Went to pink salon twice (same person)
- Used Deli-heru once

Ive been receiving orals for all of them and no real stuff. Plus I took shower to make sure to be "clean?" after the service.

Sure is a stupid, obvious question, but Ill ask anyways. Is it possible that I could have received a STD from the two girls?

Shouldve found this site faster to realize STDs arent only about having real sex :'(

After reading the posts, some people seem to have gotten STD in pink salon.
Im not even sure when the symptoms will appear if I ever got any. If i were to go for an examination tomorrow, is it possible to find out?

Reactions: Majora
Hi. Im a newbie that recently got into these places. Broke up with ex 6months ago and I couldnt resist my sexual desire.

- Used Deli-heru once

Ive been receiving orals for all of them and no real stuff. Plus I took shower to make sure to be "clean?" after the service.

Sure is a stupid, obvious question, but Ill ask anyways. Is it possible that I could have received a STD from the two girls?

Shouldve found this site faster to realize STDs arent only about having real sex :'(

Im not even sure when the symptoms will appear if I ever got any. If i were to go for an examination tomorrow, is it possible to find out?

Yeah. Some tests take 2-3 days though. You should be fine, but test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. No point in testing for Syphilis yet, and HIV is so rare that you shouldn’t worry, but for peace of mind a Gen IV test after 4-6 weeks is like 95% reliable. HSV (herpes) can be a risk too, but you’ll know if you got it. And HPV... don’t worry about hpv.
Stay safe, good luck.

Reactions: flambeaux
Yeah. Some tests take 2-3 days though. You should be fine, but test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. No point in testing for Syphilis yet, and HIV is so rare that you shouldn’t worry, but for peace of mind a Gen IV test after 4-6 weeks is like 95% reliable. HSV (herpes) can be a risk too, but you’ll know if you got it. And HPV... don’t worry about hpv.
Stay safe, good luck.

thanks for the fast reply.

Shouldve found this place faster :(

Recently, couldnt resist the feeling of loneliness after the breakup (though months have passed)...

Regretting so much for my behavior this week.
Thanks for your advice.

Reactions: Majora
If it's because of the STD risk...I wouldn't worry too much. The probabilities of catching something from bbj are really low anyway. If you want, next time just use a condom, then the risk will be negligible.
And, at the risk of sounding like an asshole, I’ll venture that the OP was at equal risk of picking up an infection from his GF. (Yeah. People cheat on their partners. That’s life). Get tested regularly, whether you’re seeing professionals or non-professionals. Infections don’t discriminate.

And, at the risk of sounding like an asshole, I’ll venture that the OP was at equal risk of picking up an infection from his GF. (Yeah. People cheat on their partners. That’s life). Get tested regularly, whether you’re seeing professionals or non-professionals. Infections don’t discriminate.
Yes of course. Wasn't trying to dissuade flambeaux from getting tested. Just saying that he needn't worry much.

Reactions: flambeaux
Yes of course. Wasn't trying to dissuade flambeaux from getting tested. Just saying that he needn't worry much.
Understood.
It’s just a habit of mine, really, to tell newbies to get into the habit of testing. I’ve observed people on this forum and in other places who tie themselves into knots, thinking about how risky their behavior might or might not have been. So I just repeat “get tested,” like a mantra. As far as I can see, it’s always good advice.

thinking about how risky their behavior might or might not have been. So I just repeat “get tested,” like a mantra. As far as I can see, it’s always good advice.

It is good advice, no arguments here. But I would be willing to bet a cold Asahi Super Dry to a dead fly that most of them are really just having a guilty conscience for having sex and/or participating in p4p which is a deadly sin for sure.

People are very good at punishing themselves so obviously if you have done a bad thing something bad, like an STD, must happen to you.

Thanks for all your advices.

It is good advice, no arguments here. But I would be willing to bet a cold Asahi Super Dry to a dead fly that most of them are really just having a guilty conscience for having sex and/or participating in p4p which is a deadly sin for sure.

People are very good at punishing themselves so obviously if you have done a bad thing something bad, like an STD, must happen to you.

True. Last week, I was pretty much depressed from work and loneliness, which triggered me to take these actions in the past week. Now, I am regretting with guilt of having to be here. I guess if I were to get STD (worse of all HIV), then I guess I deserved it...

But for now, Ill consult with the doctor from yobokai that this site has recommended. And, for better or worse, Ill be back to report what the result is (hoping that all is good).

One last thing I would like to ask though... As we all know that tests for HIV/AIDS and Syphilis arent cheap, I searched the internet to find out that Japanese Public Health Centers (in my case, Yokohama) offer free HIV/AIDS and Syphilis tests. I was wondering if it makes no difference to taking tests at a clinic like Yobokai.

Edit: I called Yobokai and they told me to wait and test after 2 weeks for more accurate result (for Chlamydia and Gnorrhea), unless symptoms started to appear before the period. For HIV/AIDS and Syphilis, test after 2 months seems to be idealistic.

I guess it is time to pass time with patience. Either way Lesson learned.

p.s. tbh 2 girls and to be tested positive for STDs, including HIV/AIDS would really suck lol

Last edited:
p.s. tbh 2 girls and to be tested positive for STDs, including HIV/AIDS would really suck lol

If you get HIV from blow job then at least you will become very famous. Because it would be the first confirmed case in the whole world.

So don't worry, if you have something, and most likely you don't, it will be cured with a single course of antibiotics.

I was you some time ago, I had some bbbj, sumata, daty, with like 7 girls in 1 month. I felt bad, at the time, now those are great memories. I learned to go covered from then though. It works for me and I have very low chances of getting STDs.

I was you some time ago, I had some bbbj, sumata, daty, with like 7 girls in 1 month. I felt bad, at the time, now those are great memories. I learned to go covered from then though. It works for me and I have very low chances of getting STDs.

Majora, if you dont mind me asking, tell me about your experience. Did you ever catch STD? How much did you worry about your situation when you spent time with 7 girls in 1 month?

Reactions: Cambo

- Used Deli-heru once

Pink salon is quite tricky, but if nothing burns then don't worry too much.

If you can afford it, its not a bad idea to check for chlamydia and gonorrhea though. Its quick and affordable (compared to blood tests) and the results are quick and its also curable in just a few days. Not worries.

Majora, if you dont mind me asking, tell me about your experience. Did you ever catch STD? How much did you worry about your situation when you spent time with 7 girls in 1 month?

Short answer, clean. I’ll give more info later if you’d like! I worried about a month until the 4th gen HIV test.

I think if you have no symptoms for most things, you should be fine. Even the raw chances for many STDs are 10%~ or less. And the chances of the girls having them are low too. Math and stadistics don’t lie.

So Sumata and bbbj are not that scary in perspective.

Short answer, clean. I’ll give more info later if you’d like! I worried about a month until the 4th gen HIV test.

I think if you have no symptoms for most things, you should be fine. Even the raw chances for many STDs are 10%~ or less. And the chances of the girls having them are low too. Math and stadistics don’t lie.

So Sumata and bbbj are not that scary in perspective.

Good to hear that you got out clean! Staying safe sure is the best!

So, to give a little update on my part, I am starting to feel some suspected symptoms (sadly).
1. Dry and Sore throat (a bit serious)
2. A little discomfort? or pain? in the testicles

For now, suspecting Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea I guess...

Not sure, if its because of my paranoia that these symptoms seems to be appearing or for being in quite dry places, but Im quite sure thats not the reason.

To give a little more detail on when I had p4p:
・Ive been to pinsaro (same girl twice) on March 11(Mon),12(Tue) and used deliheru on March 16(Fri)

So, if the symptoms are already appearing, its most likely the pinsaro girl I suppose? But guess that doesnt matter in solving my problem anyways...

And now that I have some suspicion, I want to get examinations asap at yobokai Wednesday but they dont seem to open on public holidays... (Yes, its public holiday this wednesday! Never in my life have I disliked a public holiday like today....)
I tried searching for other clinics but their pricing were ridiculous and far from my place, compared to yobokai yokohama.

Main Question:
Would going to the yobokai clinic for the examinations worth the wait till thursday? or Should I immediately search for a place for examination with higher pricings on Wednesday?

Additional question #1: Im going for business trip starting this coming Sunday for 2 weeks to the countryside in Shizuoka. So, even if I were tested positive for Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea, I would have to wait? till I come back to be equipped with the medications, right? I havent read much about people getting prescription of medication.

Additional question #2: Ive enjoyed much of my sex life with my ex-girlfriend last year since April up until Oct, when we decided to breakup. We did many stuff countless amount of times, so to get my head straight, I decided to checkup for HIV/AIDS as well in the coming days, just to be crystal clear that I havent gotten anything from my ex. But do you think I would need to check up for syphilis? I feel there is no need for syphilis check "yet" because I havent had any damaging symptoms relating to syphilis for the past 6months? since we broke up. But please give me some advice!

Additional question #3: Excluding my sex life with my ex, Ive had total of 3 p4p, involving 2 girls. If I were to catch STD already, considering that Ive only had BBBJ, does that make me super unlucky guy? I wonder if youve heard such cases before (Yes, I know its a silly, stupid question, but I just want to have some peace of mind from the past and ongoing distressing days and ignorance)

Im sorry for asking too many questions in this forum (you guys probably dont want me here), but if you could give a little more advice to this hopeless soul (and maybe more to come), Ill be very thankful for your help.

Additional question #1: Im going for business trip starting this coming Sunday for 2 weeks to the countryside in Shizuoka. So, even if I were tested positive for Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea, I would have to wait? till I come back to be equipped with the medications, right? I havent read much about people getting prescription of medication.
I am not sure that I understand your question. Should you get a positive result, you should not need to wait. Shizuoka has pharmacies that can provide any antibiotic that you would be prescribed.

But do you think I would need to check up for syphilis? I feel there is no need for syphilis check "yet" because I havent had any damaging symptoms relating to syphilis for the past 6months? since we broke up. But please give me some advice!
Since I assume that this is your first sexual health check in forever, you might as well get a syphilis test. What harm can it do? (Answer: none)

Additional question #3: Excluding my sex life with my ex, Ive had total of 3 p4p, involving 2 girls. If I were to catch STD already, considering that Ive only had BBBJ, does that make me super unlucky guy? I wonder if youve heard such cases before (Yes, I know its a silly, stupid question, but I just want to have some peace of mind from the past and ongoing distressing days and ignorance)!
It makes you a lucky guy because you live in an era when there is a medication to treat almost every infection.

Not sure, if its because of my paranoia that these symptoms seems to be appearing

Trust me, you are not the only guy to have symptoms because you are worrying too much. The most common symptoms for example for chlamydia, gonorrhoea and HIV are that there are no symptoms.

Especially the symptoms you described can be anything; pollen allergy and too much imagination are my first guesses. Try not to freak out, get tested and in the pretty improbable case you have something eat you antibiotics and that's it.

Good to hear that you got out clean! Staying safe sure is the best!

Your ‘symptoms’ are stress or ‘guilt’ induced or environmental. I had a huge discomfort in my d*** and muscle pain, some sore throat, drowsiness, fatigue... I was sure I had ARS, (HIV onset), but nope, not even Chlamydia.

I had BBBJ with 7 girls, well 6 really, and sumata with 4 of them, one was CFS, I datyed 5 of them. I wouldn’t go today to an overpriced clinic, just wait for Yobukai.

This talking, made me feel my balls tingling and now I’m thinking I have Chlamydia myself from my last DH, which is highly unlikely cause I did everything covered. My point is, some brains are trolls, but we have to be firm and say, ‘go away you bastard, leave me alone’. The worst case scenario you need some antibiotics. (HIV is 99.9999% unlikely just from BBBJ)

Yeah, do all the tests you can, even if you have no symptoms. Or you will return next time you have a rash, or a weird pimple.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate all the advice!

I guess Im quite nervous because this happens to be my first time ever encountering or even thinking about these stuff, which I had been taking quite lightly of. (Which should not be)

chaztagster, sorry for the ambiguous question. I was thinking that I would need a prescription from the doctor (from yobokai) if i were tested positive. They told me it would take 3-5 days to get the results back, meaning if I take examination this thursday or friday, I will know the result when Im already in Shizuoka. But I guess you are right about Shizuoka having medications as well, i was worrying too much about this and that.

Like three of you said, I will make sure to take all the available tests in yobokai!
Staying safe sure is the best!

I really appreciate your kindness and care for someone you rarely know of!
You guys are the best!

The worst case scenario you need some antibiotics.
This is so true. People make such a big deal about STD because of the stigma, but chlamydia is not a serious disease at all, unless you don't treat it for a long time, women could become infertile. Gonorrhea also not serious, but can be harder to treat with antibiotics. Syphilis used to be a really nasty and deadly disease but completely treatable now.

Of course, diseases get nasty if you dont treat them, and of course you dont want to pass them onto anyone so testing is so important