Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Hey! New member here. I'm 100% fine with CBJs and CFS but I have a thing for DATY and I was wondering how to exercise safe practices in japan. To my knowledge most p4p places supply male condoms, but nothing the other way?

Yeah, you'd have to bring your own dental dams, or maybe cut the condom open.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So, I thought I'd post my recent experience.

(tl;dr if you think you have something, get checked. This place is good http://www.yoboukai-shinjukusatellite.jp/sp/clinic/)

About a month and a half ago I was with my FB (mid-40's, married salary woman) and after going down on me, she hopped up and climbed on. After about 20-30 seconds and coming to my senses, I got her off and grabbed a condom. I didn't think much of it at the time, as after 2 weeks or so there were no major symptoms. In the past, I've had both gonorrhea and chlamydia and both presented the same---not a case of "Gee willikers, I wonder if I have an STI?" and more "Holy fuck, my cock is on fire when I piss, and what the fuck is this white shit oozing out? I best get this STI sorted asap."

So, I'd been having a bit of odd feeling around my balls and the bladder area---a bit of burning after peeing at times. Of course, Google assured me it was the "silent STI" chlamydia, so I started getting paranoid. Thought to ride out the paranoia, but once that demon gets in it's hard to expel. So, finally bit the bullet and decided to get tested. Came to TAG for some advice---hat tip to User#8628 and MikeH for the info about Shinjuku Satellite Clinic. Painless, easy in and out experience. Dropped in, got checked, results on their site in 2 days. Negative as I'd thought. After talking to regular doctor, seems it was prostaitis brought on my advancing age and spending 15+ hours on the bike every week.

Anyway, if you have any inkling you have picked up something, I highly recommend this clinic to assay your fears. http://www.yoboukai-shinjukusatellite.jp/sp/clinic/

PS---there was a gaggle of very attractive young ladies there the same time, so I'm guessing it's a popular place for working girls to get checked.

So, I thought I'd post my recent experience.

(tl;dr if you think you have something, get checked. This place is good http://www.yoboukai-shinjukusatellite.jp/sp/clinic/)

About a month and a half ago I was with my FB (mid-40's, married salary woman) and after going down on me, she hopped up and climbed on. After about 20-30 seconds and coming to my senses, I got her off and grabbed a condom. I didn't think much of it at the time, as after 2 weeks or so there were no major symptoms. In the past, I've had both gonorrhea and chlamydia and both presented the same---not a case of "Gee willikers, I wonder if I have an STI?" and more "Holy fuck, my cock is on fire when I piss, and what the fuck is this white shit oozing out? I best get this STI sorted asap."

So, I'd been having a bit of odd feeling around my balls and the bladder area---a bit of burning after peeing at times. Of course, Google assured me it was the "silent STI" chlamydia, so I started getting paranoid. Thought to ride out the paranoia, but once that demon gets in it's hard to expel. So, finally bit the bullet and decided to get tested. Came to TAG for some advice---hat tip to User#8628 and MikeH for the info about Shinjuku Satellite Clinic. Painless, easy in and out experience. Dropped in, got checked, results on their site in 2 days. Negative as I'd thought. After talking to regular doctor, seems it was prostaitis brought on my advancing age and spending 15+ hours on the bike every week.

Anyway, if you have any inkling you have picked up something, I highly recommend this clinic to assay your fears. http://www.yoboukai-shinjukusatellite.jp/sp/clinic/

PS---there was a gaggle of very attractive young ladies there the same time, so I'm guessing it's a popular place for working girls to get checked.
Always glad to help, we could have run into each other. ;)

I find it an easy clinic to get tested as well and its indeed a popular place for shop girls to get tested too. (I think some shops require this particular one or one of their branches.)

Did you do everything in Japanese or did you have any English support? (For information for the other people on here, i use Japanese usually and its easy enough with picking a course.)

Reactions: Majora and matt_j
Always glad to help, we could have run into each other. ;)

I find it an easy clinic to get tested as well and its indeed a popular place for shop girls to get tested too. (I think some shops require this particular one or one of their branches.)

Did you do everything in Japanese or did you have any English support? (For information for the other people on here, i use Japanese usually and its easy enough with picking a course.)
Thanks again for the information!

I did everything in Japanese, but I'm guessing that they'd sort anyone who could only speak English. The people there were very friendly.

I just went to the one in Yokohama (same chain) and it was super easy to get tested. If anyone is wandering the Hinodecho area, I recommend you drop in if it’s during working hours. Not crowded, patient and friendly staff. I got the “everything” check including throat and it took about 15 minutes and cost about ¥18,000. Results on their website in four days. Go when you need to pee a little (they don’t need much) and haven’t peed in at least an hour.

http://www.yoboukai-yokohama.jp/sp/

F9C72534-A039-4101-AF5F-5253C33C0710.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what is the standard testing course most of the working ladies get when they go to a clinic like this? They seem to have a lot of options and getting a full screening looks costly to do every month or 2.

Out of curiosity, what is the standard testing course most of the working ladies get when they go to a clinic like this? They seem to have a lot of options and getting a full screening looks costly to do every month or 2.
Alice made some posts in this thread about what she does.
Yeah, it's costly but it's silly not to do, considering the amount girls usually make.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sexually-transmitted-disease-std-talk.6499/page-18#post-95268

B course is the standard. And then once a half year or so the A course.

Your

You’re correct. It’s also reasonable for just 1 or 2 sets.
Yes the Men’s A (around ¥11,000) includes all the major stuff including HIV via blood and urinalysis and there is a separate throat culture (のど course) for around ¥6500 or so. Put those two together and you are completely covered.

Thought I’d add an additional plug for this clinic because the one in Yokohama proved themselves yesterday to be super friendly and helpful. I wish I had found out about this clinic a long time ago, it would’ve really helped me keep my mind at ease during those moments of guilt-induced paranoia. Although, since I really never have caught anything, I guess it would’ve ultimately been a waste of money? But anyway this clinic’s (all female) staff are super friendly, as demonstrated yesterday. I was having trouble logging in from my iPhone to get my results online (first time doing this and all). So I drove all the way out to the clinic to ask them for help logging in. A girl came out from the back and met me at the door just a couple of steps into the shop. She pointed me to a chair and then squatted down next to me and spent about five or 10 minutes helping me troubleshoot why I couldn’t successfully log in. The trick was that my name was not written in English characters for the login, it was written in katakana and there is a dash that’s required to make the long vowel sound in one of my names. “−” is how it looks, of course. Well there are three different ways to type that on a keyboard: dash, hyphen, or minus. In trying all three, we discovered that the correct way is the hyphen. I felt like less of a dipshit when she also struggled to figure out which one was correct. But, damn, could she ever type in Japanese on an iPhone way faster than me! Menus and shit were popping up and closing faster than I could figure out what they even were. Humbling.

Also while she was helping me, the front desk lady came from the back and handed me my paper results which was really nice of her. I hadn’t even told her my name. She either overheard me saying it to the first girl or she recognized me from when I came in the first time to get the test done. In any case, a tremendous (though typical Japanese) example of customer service. And the first girl confirmed for me when I showed her the results that it meant I was negative in all cases. She was super nice. Kind of cute, too.

Oh, who am I kidding? I fell in love with her. ;)

• I’m naming this review... “Love In The Time Of Chlamydia,” and I’m starting a sweepstakes on how long it takes for some oaf to get us all banned from the clap clinic.
Clap Clinic. Damn, another good band name.

• I’m naming this review... “Love In The Time Of Chlamydia,” and I’m starting a sweepstakes on how long it takes for some oaf to get us all banned from the clap clinic.

Damn that SuperLike button is long overdue.

Just wanted to thank everyone here for the recommendation of http://www.yoboukai-shinjukusatellite.jp

Quick and easy. I did the whole thing in English. They were very nice. While they didn’t speak English fluently, it was far beyond my Japanese. They had a card translated to English with the test options. Which matches what is on their website.

They offered a free doctor consultation which I kindly declined.

No issues using the site to check results. As other stated, I was the only guy in there. All cute ladies that appeared like they have been there before and knew exactly what to do.

I would recommend to others and I will repeat for my regular screenings.

Thanks again.

Did you have to show an id or is it completely anonymous ?

Completely anonymous.
I think you do have to use your suica or pasmo. That is what I have to do, so they know who is coming or something like that.

Reactions: Karbon
I went to primary care Tokyo in Shimokitazawa (its the top result in google for 'instant HIV test Tokyo) and was all anonymous. I gave them a name but didn't have to verify it or anything.

friendly staff and doctor, all in English

Completely anonymous.
I think you do have to use your suica or pasmo. That is what I have to do, so they know who is coming or something like that.

Using the IC card (suica) was optional although seemed to speed things up for those that had once registered. Although it was not required. I suppose you could go in there each time with a different name if you wanted.

I went to primary care Tokyo in Shimokitazawa (its the top result in google for 'instant HIV test Tokyo) and was all anonymous. I gave them a name but didn't have to verify it or anything.

friendly staff and doctor, all in English
Doctor Kurosu? Dude is cool. Used to be in Midtown clinic.