Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

I used to always buy 99% Ethanol. Dilute it down to about 80% volume by water and spray it directly on my shit. It's painful and you should be near cold water to immediately rinse since it starts to burn after 10 seconds. Too much/exposure use will cause temporary skin conditions (drying/redness).
Oh my lord! Are you like a Catholic punishing himself for having sex?

Regular soap and water, after and/or before sex, will kill many STDs. No need to burn your penis off.

Has anyone on this forum ever gotten an STD from receiving a BBBJ from a Pink Salon here in Japan?

Has anyone on this forum ever gotten an STD from receiving a BBBJ from a Pink Salon here in Japan?

There have been a few messages posted to that effect - specifically remember one about one of the cheap hanabirakaiten places in Otsuka.

A few mongering buddies have, over the years, collectively picked up chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and non-gonoccocal urethritis from pink salons.

2138894038-demotivational-posters-herpes.jpg

Reactions: Guuu
There have been a few messages posted to that effect - specifically remember one about one of the cheap hanabirakaiten places in Otsuka.

A few mongering buddies have, over the years, collectively picked up chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and non-gonoccocal urethritis from pink salons.

The reason I ask is because last night I received a BBBJ from a really shady looking place called Pink Moon in Atami.

The place had reasonable prices and the women gave you a shower before and after but the building was really old and run down. It was on par with some salons I have been to...in China.

I can't speak for the quality of a the women, but the one I got was older and thin. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but she looked like a tweeker.

By the way, syphilis from a Pink Salon? That is pretty crazy...this was only from receiving a BBBJ or was he going down on the woman or having full on sex (which is against the rules at Pink Salins right)?

Last edited:
Very very little...minimal risk. You very likely take MUCH greater risks with your health and life everyday without a second thought. Lots of information and misinformation is already available in this thread.

-Ww

I agree with this too. I'm not worried at all about HIV from a BBBJ, but I sometimes worry about chlamydia or gonorrhea.

The chances are obviously much much higher.

By the way, syphilis from a Pink Salon? That is pretty crazy...

Unprotected oral, though far less risky than vaginal or anal, still carries risks. You can generally mitigate them by urinating afterwards, and washing your privates at the first available opportunity.

Unprotected oral, though far less risky than vaginal or anal, still carries risks. You can generally mitigate them by urinating afterwards, and washing your privates at the first available opportunity.

Is syphilis a big thing here in Japan?

I might have to stop visiting pink salons...a bj with a condom doesn't even feel good.

Reactions: split
Reactions: TokyoJoeblow

Unfortunately, I didn't drink a lot of fluids beforehand and didn't urinate and shower until about an hour and a half after.

I have had chlamydia and gonorrhea in the past and I felt the symptoms the next morning. I had the discharge, strong ache in lower left abdomen and nausea.

I'm not feeling anything yet, but maybe any infections I might have are still incubating.

Has anyone on here gotten an STD and experienced the symptoms the following morning?

The first time I caught chlamydia was from a BBBJ in China one night. Literally, the very next morning I had a clearish/whitish discharge (one big drop only) before urinating. I also felt a bit nauseous.

I also had a BBBJ in Thailand one night and the very next morning, I had a bigger, nastier colored discharge (once again just one drop) before urinating. Unlike the first time, I felt A LOT more sick to my stomach. That was probably because I was infected with chlamydia and gonorrhea.

Maybe some peoples' bodies are more sensitive and notice the changes earlier than others.

I'm not having any symptoms now, but my stomach has been feeling a little off. Not really nauseous, but it feels bloated. This is kind of how I felt before I tested positive for chlamydia and gonorrhea. =/

Last edited:
Reactions: split
Stay away from BB anything or DATY without DAM if you want to be careful. Some working ladies can menstruate (blood !) and restart work earlier than she should i.e minor blood spots etc. But yea, that list by NormalGuy is good!

But keep in mind that some of the risks you are eliminating are much smaller than those of being injured or killed in a traffic or public transportation accident en route to your date.

-Ww
Interesting, and good to know, because I've DATY a few girls and was concerned about this. I love it. But after I did this with several WGs I was so worried about it. However this was in China, and I had a little better trust based on the location of where I was at and that it should be ok. Got comprehensively tested recently as it nagged me for months and I'm ok. Don't think I would do it too often in Japan though. I even had a condom break and got stuck inside the WG after the deed. That really freaked me out. Ran out and within 24 hours brought back some emergency contraceptives from the pharmacy for the girl after doing intense research online. Although, I still think there could be unseen risks for either party involved when either party is unaware of a slight cut either in the mouth or vagina. It even could be a non-herpes cold sore from acidic food that would freak me out if I find out after the deed.

Last edited:
Maybe some peoples' bodies are more sensitive and notice the changes earlier than others.

I'm not having any symptoms now, but my stomach has been feeling a little off. Not really nauseous, but it feels bloated. This is kind of how I felt before I tested positive for chlamydia and gonorrhea. =/

This. Count yourself lucky. Unfortunately some people have no symptoms. This has been shown on random surveys to volunteers with an active social life. their demographic was UK teenagers/young adults.

Anyway, like the other dude say, it's about risk taking and how much you trust the lady.

I'm curious if anyone on here might know if the general STD test here in Japan includes trichomoniasis or just chlamydia, gonorrhea and ngu? I will ask the doctor on my followup appoinment, but I think it doesn't.

I'm going to have to keep my dinner dates 100% plutonic and abstain from alcohol until I'm clean again...

P.S. Getting tested for STDs here in Japan at a general hospital was quick, easy and relatively inexpensive. It was a good experience.

I'm curious if anyone on here might know if the general STD test here in Japan includes trichomoniasis or just chlamydia, gonorrhea and ngu? I will ask the doctor on my followup appoinment, but I think it doesn't.

I'm going to have to keep my dinner dates 100% plutonic and abstain from alcohol until I'm clean again...

P.S. Getting tested for STDs here in Japan at a general hospital was quick, easy and relatively inexpensive. It was a good experience.
My last test covered HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. All negative, phew.
I went to a private clinic, 13,000 and results in 3 days. Was a good experience, if an STD test can ever be one.

if the general STD test here in Japan includes trichomoniasis or just chlamydia, gonorrhea and ngu?

It varies from clinic to clinic, but generally chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, and NGU. Trich is sometimes included, sometimes not, but always available on request.

Does anyone believe that there are some strains of chlamydia and gonorrhea that are incurable?

I know that chlamydia can live in the stomach and keep coming back...and some new super strain of gonorrhea now?

My last test covered HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. All negative, phew.
I went to a private clinic, 13,000 and results in 3 days. Was a good experience, if an STD test can ever be one.

Where did you get tested?

Does anyone believe that there are some strains of chlamydia and gonorrhea that are incurable?

I know that chlamydia can live in the stomach and keep coming back...and some new super strain of gonorrhea now?

Covered this in another thread. There is currently no strain of gonorrhea that is incurable, though there are several that are difficult to treat.

Chlamydia can remain in a dormant state in the GI tract - but in the intestines, not the stomach itself. This is thought to be quite rare, though.

As @Sudsy already mentioned, it isn't true...there are no such stains known at present, but to answer your exact question, there surely are people who believe it and spread stories to that effect. Many people seem to enjoy being frightened, and even more people like to scare others with alarming stories.

-Ww