Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

Silly question here, I read about some issues with personal info from sugadatimg jp, does this cover displaying your own real profile photo on the site? Does anyone else display their photo?

Silly question here, I read about some issues with personal info from sugadatimg jp, does this cover displaying your own real profile photo on the site? Does anyone else display their photo?

I certainly do not. I might send it over the chat function to someone I am talking to, since you can delete it in the chat after the fact (of course that doesn’t stop them from screenshotting it, though). I’ve never tried putting one up so can’t comment on whether it negatively affects results, but I’m perfectly happy where I am so not interested in taking on the additional risk of putting my photo up.

I have a fake female account that I used to track whether I have been 通報ed, and it looks like maybe 10% of men have an unedited face photo up (who knows how many are actually using their own photos though).

Reactions: Triforce
I certainly do not. I might send it over the chat function to someone I am talking to, since you can delete it in the chat after the fact (of course that doesn’t stop them from screenshotting it, though). I’ve never tried putting one up so can’t comment on whether it negatively affects results, but I’m perfectly happy where I am so not interested in taking on the additional risk of putting my photo up.

I have a fake female account that I used to track whether I have been 通報ed, and it looks like maybe 10% of men have an unedited face photo up (who knows how many are actually using their own photos though).

How did you set up this fake female account? Isn't there a verification process in place? Perhaps I have chatted all the time with you! :confused:

Reactions: MikeH
I did it pretty easily.
Did it too, back in the days when I was unsure about my sexuality :D
(Just kidding... I was simply curious . Got multiple hits by the way , I knew how to write to those horny men )

Reactions: Taylorjp

Thanks for the reply I just joined the site so wasn’t sure if I should display my picture or not...

maybe it’s best as you say to send in the chat function

You expected some kind of vaginal probe was done in remote by the management? :)
Exactly! I rather thought of at least some form of age and perhaps gender verification based on a „legal“ document i.e. health insurance card, driver license (and not by means of a bio sample).

Exactly! I rather thought of at least some form of age and perhaps gender verification based on a „legal“ document i.e. health insurance card, driver license (and not by means of a bio sample).

nope. You can be anyone on the internet.
Signed: Ursula

I wonder if you get a prize or something at the 100th time you write this... :)

I am just trying to irritate you so much that you finally give it up to some of your lovely customers.

That's me, always caring about my fellow people.

Reactions: Frenchy
I am just trying to irritate you so much that you finally give it up to some of your lovely customers.

That's me, always caring about my fellow people.

actually it makes me smile each time, so thanks for reminding me I kept it legal :)

Reactions: MikeH
actually it makes me smile each time, so thanks for reminding me I kept it legal :)

The other side is perfectly legal. Just saying. :p

How did you set up this fake female account? Isn't there a verification process in place? Perhaps I have chatted all the time with you! :confused:

Well I haven’t gone through the age verification on that account so can’t chat with anyone (it does receive messages relatively regularly though). But it’s enough to see my actual account and the number of times it’s been 通報ed. Although I have seen and even received messages from a few gaijins, including a few with profile photos of themselves. So maybe I’ve seen some of your faces without knowing!

Well I haven’t gone through the age verification on that account so can’t chat with anyone (it does receive messages relatively regularly though). But it’s enough to see my actual account and the number of times it’s been 通報ed. Although I have seen and even received messages from a few gaijins, including a few with profile photos of themselves. So maybe I’ve seen some of your faces without knowing!
Yeah I probably even tried to hit on your fake female profile with my own fake female profile , just to make this even more twisted

Yeah I probably even tried to hit on your fake female profile with my own fake female profile

Be careful or that game of chicken will lead you to have a BnB and three adopted kids together.